Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winning Runs and Preston 19:53 - Feb 23 with 1422 viewsstumbleandfall

As far as I’m concerned we are owed one for tomorrow.

Our last great winning run was 2004 and I remember it fondly. Got married on the day we beat Plymouth. Enjoying my Honeymoon as we beat Crewe and Brighton. Back home for two of the best home games against Leicester and West Ham. Was on a massive high after the WH game

Santos put us one up at Preston and as those buggers always do. Did us over. Annoyed me ever since.
Please put that right tomorrow.
Winning Runs and Preston on 22:01 - Feb 23 with 1259 viewscolinallcars

Agree. If there's one team I really, really dislike it's Preston. Well there's a few but them especially.
Winning Runs and Preston on 22:03 - Feb 23 with 1251 viewsWalnut

Yep, 7 (!) wins on the trot came to an end at PNE as the OP said, after we took the lead. Less we forget the back story that night that friend of this site, Andy Hall awarded them 2 penalties, one missed, one was the winner.
Also recall after that great West Ham game that broke a club record, Terry Cinzano giving a match report on the radio failing to mention the goal, or goal scorer, so wrapped up was he in the pre prepared stats he rolled off
Winning Runs and Preston on 22:17 - Feb 23 with 1201 viewsstumbleandfall

The West Ham game was one of my favourite home games ever.

Went with two of my wife’s cousins who were both in the away end. Matty Rose scored a lovely goal and we were third, first season back in the championship.
Winning Runs and Preston on 22:23 - Feb 23 with 1181 viewsplasmahoop

surely we are just due a loss tomorrow. Expect us to play alright, but we can't keep Winning. You never know, and I hope we do obviously. If we do, maybe it is time to dream!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024