Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming Games 09:49 - Sep 15 with 1676 viewsMole_Senior

Morning gents - apologies if this has been covered before (don't get to read every post sadly!) but am I right in saying you cannot purchase a £10 pass via QPR+ to watch home/away games unless you're oversees?

Unfortunately I can't make the Bristol City match this Saturday (gutted) but hoped I might be able to stream it from HQ?

Many thanks in advance
Streaming Games on 09:50 - Sep 15 with 1664 viewsgazza1

Dont think they are permitted to stream.....plenty of 'dodgy' sites around though.
Streaming Games on 09:51 - Sep 15 with 1665 viewsAberystwythR

If you can be bothered with the effort, downloading a VPN and signing into Luxembourg means you can buy and watch a match pass with little issues, i did it for the Hull game
Streaming Games on 10:00 - Sep 15 with 1629 viewsJuzzie

With everything gone on the last 18 months or so Article 48 needs to be scrapped. Plenty of people in the UK can't get to games so to be able to watch a game remotely will be a win-win..... fans happy & much needed extra income for the club. I doubt it will have a major impact on people going to games deciding not to. Some may, sure, but not in their droves.
Streaming Games on 10:04 - Sep 15 with 1621 viewsfrancisbowles

In the UK.

Clubs can only stream scheduled midweek games that are not selected for TV coverage.

They cannot stream weekend games or any weekend postponed games that are moved to midweek.
Streaming Games on 16:36 - Sep 15 with 1438 viewsessextaxiboy

Streaming Games on 09:51 - Sep 15 by AberystwythR

If you can be bothered with the effort, downloading a VPN and signing into Luxembourg means you can buy and watch a match pass with little issues, i did it for the Hull game

I watched Hull from Malta and Reading from Lichstenstein (sp) , sign in to your account before connecting .
Streaming Games on 17:53 - Sep 15 with 1373 viewsstainrods_elbow

Streaming Games on 10:04 - Sep 15 by francisbowles

In the UK.

Clubs can only stream scheduled midweek games that are not selected for TV coverage.

They cannot stream weekend games or any weekend postponed games that are moved to midweek.

Also applies to Ireland ridiculously (which is not in the UK and part of the EU). I don't much like dodgy streams or other workarounds, but needs must when the EFL/Sky devil drives.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024