Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expat Friendly v Bristol City 15:36 - Sep 19 with 970 viewsBoston

Clearest case of theft I've ever seen...well 'cept when we played Derby.

Dunno why highlights weren't up yesterday, bit odd.

Edit...just in case that one disappears.

[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 15:38]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 16:01 - Sep 19 with 923 viewsPinnerPaul

As you used the word theft, here's what an ex collegaue of mine and a Bristol City fan thought

"I looked at the game stats, and I can't believe we got 3 points out of it. 1 point would have been lucky. I wasn't surprised Nakki scored, as it is a rule that a returning player always scores against their old club!

We have been terrible for a year now. We haven't won at home since 1st Jan! My ambitions for the season are still that we don't get dragged into a relegation battle. I don't think the squad is strong enough to challenge for promotion. We have struggled to find a consistent striker and have been vulnerable at the back, particularly in the last 10 min of a match.

QPR have had some good results so far. I agree that you will probably be challenging for a playoff spot."

I then told him to watch the highlights and he replied

"Just watched it. Daylight robbery!

I didn't realise that Albert Adomah is playing for you now. He was a good player for us."
Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 16:17 - Sep 19 with 897 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Thanks Boston not an easy task you have when we lose but fair play for uploading.
We should have won going away if Dykes hit any corner he would be bringing home the game ball with 3 or 4.
Shocking way to lose but superb pass to Wells and powerful finish past SD who could have got gloves on both goals if not keeping out.
At least we are very exciting to watch ,a bit like Leeds lots of fun going forwards bit suspect at the back
Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 23:31 - Sep 19 with 727 viewsNortholt_Rs

Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 16:17 - Sep 19 by CLAREMAN1995

Thanks Boston not an easy task you have when we lose but fair play for uploading.
We should have won going away if Dykes hit any corner he would be bringing home the game ball with 3 or 4.
Shocking way to lose but superb pass to Wells and powerful finish past SD who could have got gloves on both goals if not keeping out.
At least we are very exciting to watch ,a bit like Leeds lots of fun going forwards bit suspect at the back

We were a bit suspect in front of goal too yesterday. Dykes should’ve walked off the pitch with the match ball.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 05:12 - Sep 20 with 662 viewsstainrods_elbow

Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 23:31 - Sep 19 by Northolt_Rs

We were a bit suspect in front of goal too yesterday. Dykes should’ve walked off the pitch with the match ball.

Harsh! Dykes unlucky with hitting the post, and a great save from his stab goalwards in the six yard box. Charlie probably could have done better with his chance, but again their apparently unbeatable keeper takes credit.

It's interesting Fulham had very similar stats to us vs Reading, and the same result, which makes me feel slightly better - if only slightly. We didn't deserve that by any stretch of the imagination, but we need to move on, grit our teeth and channel that feeling of injustice (or not doing ourselves justice) against Everton and West Brom, and try to beat both. If we can get a good result at the Hawthorns, that for me will be a great tonic and really encouraging for the season.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 10:48 - Sep 20 with 556 viewsPerthRs

Thanks Boston watched the game and still can't believe the result we need to be taking these chances and stop gifting teams goals, we should have wrapped this game up by halftime.
Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 11:06 - Sep 20 with 538 viewsderbyhoop

Expat Friendly v Bristol City on 16:01 - Sep 19 by PinnerPaul

As you used the word theft, here's what an ex collegaue of mine and a Bristol City fan thought

"I looked at the game stats, and I can't believe we got 3 points out of it. 1 point would have been lucky. I wasn't surprised Nakki scored, as it is a rule that a returning player always scores against their old club!

We have been terrible for a year now. We haven't won at home since 1st Jan! My ambitions for the season are still that we don't get dragged into a relegation battle. I don't think the squad is strong enough to challenge for promotion. We have struggled to find a consistent striker and have been vulnerable at the back, particularly in the last 10 min of a match.

QPR have had some good results so far. I agree that you will probably be challenging for a playoff spot."

I then told him to watch the highlights and he replied

"Just watched it. Daylight robbery!

I didn't realise that Albert Adomah is playing for you now. He was a good player for us."

After that, the next Bristol City kit should include a highwayman's mask and be sponsored by SWAG,

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024