Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great start to the season. 12:08 - Oct 20 with 800 viewsSnipper

After 12 games, we find ourselves in fifth place, which we’d have all taken before the start of the season.

We’re a work in progress, so I’m delighted with how it’s going this season. Fulham excepted, we’ve competed in every game this season.

It’s going better than that really, as we’ve played the top three away from home already, played fourth placed Coventry at home, and played eighth placed Reading away too.

I couldn’t go last night as I was working, but it was great to see Albert Adomah get a start and be man of the match.
We were crying out for him on Saturday vs Fulham. I lost count of how many times Austin/Dykes were waiting for a cross that didn’t come. Let’s hope he gets a decent run of games now.
Great start to the season. on 14:40 - Oct 20 with 658 viewsDiscodroids

Pre season i had us down to finish 8th snipper.

I Haven't changed my mind so im satisfied to the solar plexus to see us currently in 5th. I love uncle albert like George roper loves mildred in his sidecar. Magic.

Haven't been to a game this season yet, cause i'm a lazy git and its a trek from Leigh on sea, but it would be good to meet up with you and the frankie boys at some point soon for a pre match pint of Camden Helles.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 14:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Great start to the season. on 15:00 - Oct 20 with 590 viewsloftboy

It’s actually 13 games , play offs have to be a realistic target ?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Great start to the season. on 15:10 - Oct 20 with 541 viewssaxbend

Great start to the season. on 15:00 - Oct 20 by loftboy

It’s actually 13 games , play offs have to be a realistic target ?

13 games and 14 teams have a game in hand on us to play tonight, but we can still be happy. We are a top 8 side with a realistic chance of a top 6 finish. That means we'll lose occasionally, as we have done, but on the whole we're in for a great season, with or without a playoff finish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024