Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I put a spell on you - Preview 18:58 - Jan 7 with 2046 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/56688
I put a spell on you - Preview on 23:14 - Jan 7 with 1592 viewsSuperhoop83

Great preview.

The least celebrated QPR goal I remember was Gallen's second against West Ham in April 1996. It was the muted response that told me we were relegated.

On the other hand, Cisse celebrated our consolation goal in a 6-1 mauling at Chelsea as if he'd won the World Cup.

Suffering since 1978.

I put a spell on you - Preview on 10:44 - Jan 8 with 1230 viewsessextaxiboy

The FA have devalued their own competition , they cant complain if its not taken seriously .

Kick offs all over the weekend at odd times , the draw at some random time and place by a couple of old sweats , worst of all the semi finals at Wembley and the Final squeezed in just before The Antiques Road Show and Murder She wrote.

Rotherams style of play can be "robust" . Have a go at it if we are staring at another 16th place finish . This is not the year IMO .
I put a spell on you - Preview on 11:52 - Jan 8 with 1139 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive.

I'm sure FA Cup 3rd Round is one of the most difficult previews you have to write all season as it drags up all the bad memories of our woeful record and pitiful efforts in this competition.

However, if the players picked this afternoon, demonstrate the same effort and professionalism to their task as you've shown with the preview , we will definitely progress to the next round.
I put a spell on you - Preview on 14:18 - Jan 8 with 977 viewsthemodfather

basically bbc have so little sport, so they over build up the "cup magic" in by doing so may actually turn viewers off!
the prem league killed the cups because from then, clubs used the "squad" , we got used to weakened teams as they know the league is more important cash wise, the cup final winners get a £1m? not much today and it was a reason pompey slid down so fast, cos they won the cup all the bonuses triggered and some were staggering.
good luck today rangers, hopefully we win, score a few and play well to maintain our good form.
I put a spell on you - Preview on 09:48 - Jan 9 with 670 viewsPinnerPaul

Actually thought most of the games turned out to be entertaining and the teams put out generally a lot stronger than normal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024