Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds v utd pitch 16:06 - Feb 20 with 903 viewswelwynranger

Reminded me of a game at Molineux years ago the ball was moving 10yds at time. Should have been postponed . Ref said it was playable rain continued by the second half it became farcical with the ball being kicked not moving just a spray of water and lots of sliding tackles.
Wolves won 2-1.
Anyone else there that day?
Leeds v utd pitch on 16:15 - Feb 20 with 871 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Turned out to be a magnificent game and Leeds without Philips and Bamford plus that filthy wan*er McTominay took out Koch (no Card ) then once he realized this kept it up all game until he finally got yellow .
Leeds will get hammered again Wednesday by Liverpool and could slide down to danger
Leeds v utd pitch on 18:17 - Feb 20 with 757 viewsR_from_afar

I think I was at that one. My seat was a long way from the pitch but the standing water was visible even from that distance. I seem to remember one player trying to win a tackle by stamping in a puddle and splashing his opponent.

I think Adam Miller was playing for us in that one.

If memory serves...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Leeds v utd pitch on 23:08 - Feb 20 with 615 viewswelwynranger

Leeds v utd pitch on 18:17 - Feb 20 by R_from_afar

I think I was at that one. My seat was a long way from the pitch but the standing water was visible even from that distance. I seem to remember one player trying to win a tackle by stamping in a puddle and splashing his opponent.

I think Adam Miller was playing for us in that one.

If memory serves...

Yea that was the one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024