Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's highlights 18:39 - Feb 26 with 853 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/

I have to say both Dieng and Marshall kept us in it today, apart from the goal. Some outstanding saves from Marshall, particularly the one from the deflection off Dickie. Marshall was caught out by the pace of the delivery but look at the final angle in the highlights and how much that ball whips back half way through the air. A mistake but snaking and moving all over the place.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today's highlights on 19:19 - Feb 26 with 794 viewsdaveB

I thought he should have saved it and despite their chances (more first half than second) the game was drifting to 0-0 and a decent point, I think some of the criticism of the performance has been a bit over the top, we didn’t play well but we’re always in the game

Thought Blackburn pressing was very impressive really stopped us playing and we never adapted to try and go longer just kept trying to play through them which didn’t work
Today's highlights on 20:34 - Feb 26 with 733 viewsDamo1962

Keeper has got to save that. Don't think Deny would have let that past him. One goal was always going to decide this one.
Today's highlights on 02:49 - Feb 27 with 623 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Marshall should save that, period. He takes a step forward just as the goal scorer is about to strike the ball. This step puts him out of position and he ends up flapping at the ball. That being said, the rest of the team were poor and Rovers deserved the 3 points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024