Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shidopo and Owens 12:33 - May 6 with 2150 viewspaulhoop2

Really can not believe they justify being in discussions about a new deal ?!! What on earth posses the club to do this. Very poor showing . I know Charlie Owens has had injury problems but this is ridiculous

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Shidopo and Owens on 12:46 - May 6 with 2094 viewsdavman

Maybe we absolutely monstered our budget last summer and have no prospect of big player sales, so we need to retain cheap bodies in and around the place???

Or maybe they have contracts with options for another year and both parties are look at that option?

Or maybe those options have been realised and this relates to the negotiation of what settlement we need to come to buy them out of the contract?

Or maybe the club is an absolute clusterf**k and we do believe that both warrant a four year deal just in case they come good?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Shidopo and Owens on 13:47 - May 6 with 1965 viewspaulhoop2

Defo 4 Dav!

Surprised Barnes has not re signed . It’s an absolute joke . We do need to bring Les and hoos to account

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Shidopo and Owens on 14:13 - May 6 with 1883 viewsdaveB

I think we have an option for another year so probably haven't spoken to them yet
Shidopo and Owens on 14:56 - May 6 with 1750 viewsGaxZE

Not sure what Owens has done to warrant renewal. Obviously highly rated by Les/Chris but he has to be on the subs bench at a very minimum surely?

Shodipo will offer very little but at least he can provide some cover in our weakest area (fullback/wingback)
Shidopo and Owens on 16:15 - May 6 with 1595 viewsOldPedro

I think Owens was named as part of the 1st team squad by Warburton at the start of the season and then got injured, so maybe the club still think he can be a 1st team/squad player. Also, likely to be relatively cheap

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Shidopo and Owens on 16:20 - May 6 with 1559 viewsLazyFan

Yeah, I like Shidopo as a player, but that was ages ago.

He could cross, looked able to get to the byline and drag the game forward. But he's always always injured. Even only loan he got an injury. He's like Paul Smyth, looks a useful prospect but always out with an injury. I would let him go and if he then goes on to play for Real Madrid well good luck to him, but here it has not worked out so, he needs to be let go as its holding back players who could come through like Duke.

Owens, I have not seen play, I assume they think he's the next Eze, otherwise why bother? Let go as well as he's always injured.

zzzzzzzzzz

Shidopo and Owens on 18:57 - May 6 with 1292 viewsMyke

Shidopo and Owens on 16:20 - May 6 by LazyFan

Yeah, I like Shidopo as a player, but that was ages ago.

He could cross, looked able to get to the byline and drag the game forward. But he's always always injured. Even only loan he got an injury. He's like Paul Smyth, looks a useful prospect but always out with an injury. I would let him go and if he then goes on to play for Real Madrid well good luck to him, but here it has not worked out so, he needs to be let go as its holding back players who could come through like Duke.

Owens, I have not seen play, I assume they think he's the next Eze, otherwise why bother? Let go as well as he's always injured.

I agree with everything you said about Shodipo, except the last point. Don't think he his holding back Duke or anyone else. In fact his continued absences should provide opportunities for others to pas him out -assuming they are good enough of course
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024