Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expat Friendly v Reading 20:14 - Jan 14 with 1151 viewsBoston

Oh shut up!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Expat Friendly v Reading on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 989 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fair play to you Boston nice work.Happy to see our fightback and hopefully that resolve will continue but we need to score first of course.
I thought most players do not celebrate wildly when they score against their former team.
Hendrick seemed happy maybe he felt we should have offered him a contract last summer
Expat Friendly v Reading on 22:36 - Jan 14 with 946 viewsDamo1962

Great strike by Hendricks, but think Seny may be a little disappointed. Same for Lumley with Roberts first. Dykes can't buy a goal.
Expat Friendly v Reading on 00:58 - Jan 15 with 845 viewsSydneyRs

My god it must be hard not to go after those muppets near the away section given the way they carry on when they score.
Expat Friendly v Reading on 06:05 - Jan 15 with 769 viewscyprusmel

Strange take on the game from Ince the Governor, says his team played too deep in the second half yet takes off a winger and a midfielder and replaces them with two defenders in the 71st minute, not really an attacking move.
Expat Friendly v Reading on 10:33 - Jan 15 with 659 viewsPerthRs

Thanks Boston excellent as usual, I don't think Reading were much and with a bit more belief in the final third we would have come away with all 3 points.
Expat Friendly v Reading on 22:30 - Jan 15 with 486 viewsdaveB

Look at those chances second half and the goals and spot how many QPR shirts in the box compared to recent games, football really isn't rocket science
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024