Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
early leavers miss Lowe hatrick at the loft end 22:51 - May 8 with 1824 viewsenfieldargh

Only 5 goals scored at the loft end the entire season, pityful return.

However those of you who left early today missed a Lowe hatrick at the loft end.

Jamal take a bow, your 3 year (?) old son and 4 year (?)old daughter showed the rest of the team how its done. 3 finely taken goals

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

early leavers miss Lowe hatrick at the loft end on 13:53 - May 9 with 1547 viewsfrancisbowles

First year, I haven't stayed. Seemed pointless, same as the young player of the year award.
early leavers miss Lowe hatrick at the loft end on 17:01 - May 9 with 1366 viewsDannyPaddox

Highlight of the day for me was Chris Martin’s daughter executing an unexpected head over heels somersault in the penalty area after the game. Literally brought a gasp and a burst of applause from me. Such technique, movement, and agility, I’m wondering if she’s adopted.
early leavers miss Lowe hatrick at the loft end on 17:14 - May 9 with 1329 viewsMrSheen

I can't bring myself to boo our players, which is why I didn't trust myself to stick around for the lap of "honour".
early leavers miss Lowe hatrick at the loft end on 17:54 - May 9 with 1221 viewsdaveB

They were quite smart to bring out the families with them so they removed any real danger of them being booed.

Was quite nice to see their kids enjoying themselves, was a bit depressing though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024