Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Button 09:54 - May 24 with 1191 viewsAndybrat

Guys, 1st thread from me. I have had my email to renew my season ticket, pressed the button ( I have the faith) but ended up in the general section where my ticket is obviously unavailable. Anyone else having a problem spending £550?
Season Ticket Button on 10:03 - May 24 with 1130 viewsQPR_Hibs

Assuming that you are logged in to the ticket page, look at the top right of the screen and you will see an icon of a head and shoulders. Click on that and choose "my seat." That should take you to your renewal page. Fingers crossed.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Season Ticket Button on 10:20 - May 24 with 1073 viewsRangersDave

Havn't Rangers managed to find a 12 year old website builder yet? one that knows that buying tickets should be as easyas 3 / 4 clicks away maximum from the home page?

talk about being in the dark ages.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Season Ticket Button on 10:43 - May 24 with 1030 viewsAndybrat

Season Ticket Button on 10:03 - May 24 by QPR_Hibs

Assuming that you are logged in to the ticket page, look at the top right of the screen and you will see an icon of a head and shoulders. Click on that and choose "my seat." That should take you to your renewal page. Fingers crossed.

Star
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024