Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's in control of the dressing room. 20:26 - Aug 5 with 2784 viewsqpr_1968

is it GA?
is it certain players, or clicks of players.
there don't seem any leaders on the pitch, so there can't be in the dressing room.

christ what a shambles, just hope ga gets something from that second half.

i'll stick with him cause he is all we've got......but he needs help, and a lot of it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 20:44 - Aug 5 with 2665 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Watford.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 21:01 - Aug 5 with 2572 viewsqpr_1968

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 20:44 - Aug 5 by PlanetHonneywood

Watford.

yeah yeah, and oxford last week.

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 21:04 - Aug 5 with 2547 viewsstowmarketrange

GA didn’t seem to be in charge today.Not once did I see him tell his players what he wanted them to do.He hardly moved in his technical area during the 2nd half from what I saw.
And the biggest disgrace for me was when our defender went down injured with about 20 minutes to go.That was the time to call them over and gee them up for a final push,but we had players strolling around.The Watford players went over to the sidelines as a group and they were 4-0 up.Ours did want they wanted.
There was no urgency from the keeper to get the game restarted from our goal kicks as if we’d settled for the result.
And I know Clive has mentioned it in his reports but the half time warm up was a joke.Nothing organised properly and 2 players just standing chatting to each other.

If Ainsworth can’t instill any professional pride into a team that’s losing 4-0 at ht then he is part of the problem and certainly not the solution.

I have got used to losing games but when the players don’t look like they give a sh@t then the only way is down.
Who's in control of the dressing room. on 23:29 - Aug 5 with 2292 viewsqpr_1968

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 21:04 - Aug 5 by stowmarketrange

GA didn’t seem to be in charge today.Not once did I see him tell his players what he wanted them to do.He hardly moved in his technical area during the 2nd half from what I saw.
And the biggest disgrace for me was when our defender went down injured with about 20 minutes to go.That was the time to call them over and gee them up for a final push,but we had players strolling around.The Watford players went over to the sidelines as a group and they were 4-0 up.Ours did want they wanted.
There was no urgency from the keeper to get the game restarted from our goal kicks as if we’d settled for the result.
And I know Clive has mentioned it in his reports but the half time warm up was a joke.Nothing organised properly and 2 players just standing chatting to each other.

If Ainsworth can’t instill any professional pride into a team that’s losing 4-0 at ht then he is part of the problem and certainly not the solution.

I have got used to losing games but when the players don’t look like they give a sh@t then the only way is down.

as i thought.

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 00:07 - Aug 6 with 2138 viewsconnell10

Willock and God control the dressing room.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 00:08 - Aug 6 with 2129 viewsPunteR

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 00:07 - Aug 6 by connell10

Willock and God control the dressing room.

Todd Terry?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 00:09 - Aug 6 with 2133 viewsmylot50years

You're biggest mistake was also mine
Said a lot about any sort of control over this situation
Who's in control of the dressing room. on 02:00 - Aug 6 with 2015 viewsmylot50years

I agree entirely apart from any criticism of the keeper he simply used his experience to slow things down to stop them making a very bad day getting worse with more of the ball they could have got 6 or 7
The most important issues need answers to are regarding the so called warm up unsupervised at half time and the non involvement between the manager and players on the 4 minutes injury time around 70 minutes GA made no attempt to gather the players together by the dug out that one really was disturbing and needs answers to
Login to get fewer ads

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 02:15 - Aug 6 with 1995 viewsstainrods_elbow

I don't think anyone's in control - that's the most worrying thing!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Who's in control of the dressing room. on 12:18 - Aug 6 with 1560 viewsDamo1962

Whoever mops the floor up afterwards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024