Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL Survey 15:19 - Nov 8 with 1450 viewscolinallcars

Just completed this year's survey - very long-winded but a chance to express doubt about the way the league and TV is run. I was tempted to criticize how QPR is run but felt this might be counter-productive
Had a problem with the “ how much do you spend on food and drink before the game” section. Not enough space to fill in the amount…..
Anyone else had the survey ?
EFL Survey on 15:54 - Nov 8 with 1367 viewsStanisgod

Not had it but if they see my TV answers it would probably be binned anyway.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

EFL Survey on 16:12 - Nov 8 with 1328 viewsTheChef

Fill it in if it makes you feel better, but clearly it's a box tick exercise.

They don't give a toss about fans going to games. TV $$$$$$$$$ will always win in the end, sadly.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

EFL Survey on 16:18 - Nov 8 with 1319 viewsderbyhoop

Be surprised if it makes any difference.
It looked like they are looking to install VAR below PL level.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

EFL Survey on 16:32 - Nov 8 with 1291 viewsstowmarketrange

I filled it in and sent it off.How much notice they take of it is another thing.
EFL Survey on 18:55 - Nov 8 with 1130 viewsaston_hoop

Filled it in on the off chance anything can come of it. Ignore it and it only gives them more excuses I suppose

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

EFL Survey on 19:20 - Nov 8 with 1103 viewsTheChef

Got me wondering who the current EFL chair is - I forgot it was Rick Parry. Couldn't really say how much of an improvement he is on previous incumbents. Although he got lots more lovely money with that TV deal...

Thinking of his predecessor Shaun Harvey and what a kind edit he's had in Welcome To Wrexham - makes it look like he knows something about football!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

EFL Survey on 20:44 - Nov 8 with 996 viewscolinallcars

EFL Survey on 16:12 - Nov 8 by TheChef

Fill it in if it makes you feel better, but clearly it's a box tick exercise.

They don't give a toss about fans going to games. TV $$$$$$$$$ will always win in the end, sadly.

Cosmetic exercise it may well be but not to take part could suggest acquiescence to their feeble minds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024