Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austria Salzburg v The Red Bull Circus 🇦🇹 13:57 - Sep 26 with 1362 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Alles Beste.

Fußball gehort den Fans.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66787896.amp
Austria Salzburg v The Red Bull Circus 🇦🇹 on 14:22 - Sep 26 with 1260 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Red Bull empire is as bad as Franchise FC in my book. Parasites, the lot of them.

I didn't know until today that the Salzburg fans had formed their own pheonix club. Fair play.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Austria Salzburg v The Red Bull Circus 🇦🇹 on 14:57 - Sep 26 with 1229 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It happens a lot in Germany.

I had to ponce off StowmarketR the other pre season to buy a Leipzig shirt from this guy advocating their own pheonix team fighting RB Leipzig.

Unfortunately it’s Argentina colours so I don’t wear it round my predominantly English place of residence 😆
Austria Salzburg v The Red Bull Circus 🇦🇹 on 18:59 - Sep 26 with 1048 viewsstowmarketrange

Austria Salzburg v The Red Bull Circus 🇦🇹 on 14:57 - Sep 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

It happens a lot in Germany.

I had to ponce off StowmarketR the other pre season to buy a Leipzig shirt from this guy advocating their own pheonix team fighting RB Leipzig.

Unfortunately it’s Argentina colours so I don’t wear it round my predominantly English place of residence 😆

The Halle shirt that I swapped with the slimmest Halle fc fan 2 years ago now fits me better than my 3xl qpr shirt fits him,probably.
It was great to hear our fans singing “get your tits out for the lads.”
Austria Salzburg v The Red Bull Circus 🇦🇹 on 20:38 - Sep 26 with 954 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024