Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expat Friendly v Millwall 00:27 - Dec 27 with 1111 viewsBoston

Would have posted earlier but had to clean myself up after jumping from the ledge of a very high building.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Expat Friendly v Millwall on 00:31 - Dec 27 with 1084 viewsJAPRANGERS

Thanks Boston! Always appreciate your kind efforts!

Don't jump mate, the "players" don't care about you so why care about our multi millionaires?
Expat Friendly v Millwall on 00:39 - Dec 27 with 1063 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Ugly week Boston after our little mini run putting a few nice wins together .
We are sh*t but at least we are local is fast becoming my favorite QPR saying .
Thanks as always have a great New Year
Expat Friendly v Millwall on 10:37 - Dec 27 with 821 viewsTheChef

Just a lack of strength/fight for both goals - is it Field who loses out in midfield for the first goal? Would normally expect to him to do better there.

Ps Waw usually played in royal blue shirts for as long as I can remember, what's with the recent switch to dark blue?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Expat Friendly v Millwall on 10:58 - Dec 27 with 774 viewsbosh67

Expat Friendly v Millwall on 10:37 - Dec 27 by TheChef

Just a lack of strength/fight for both goals - is it Field who loses out in midfield for the first goal? Would normally expect to him to do better there.

Ps Waw usually played in royal blue shirts for as long as I can remember, what's with the recent switch to dark blue?

They started out in dark blue when they were formed. Went to red and white stripes then Newcastle black and white stripes, before going back to blue. So the dark blue is part of their initial history.

Our lighter royal blue hoops are also relatively recent, as in the last 25 years or so. In our earlier history our hoops were darker blue. Not as dark as the Millwall blue but much darker than the blue we play in now.

... You can perhaps tell I am not really working today?
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 11:00]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Expat Friendly v Millwall on 11:25 - Dec 27 with 741 viewsTheChef

Expat Friendly v Millwall on 10:58 - Dec 27 by bosh67

They started out in dark blue when they were formed. Went to red and white stripes then Newcastle black and white stripes, before going back to blue. So the dark blue is part of their initial history.

Our lighter royal blue hoops are also relatively recent, as in the last 25 years or so. In our earlier history our hoops were darker blue. Not as dark as the Millwall blue but much darker than the blue we play in now.

... You can perhaps tell I am not really working today?
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 11:00]

Ahhh interesting - thanks!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024