Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
www & ebi / positives from today / still hope 15:05 - Jan 14 with 1451 viewsParkRoyalR

WWW - Positives - A fair few today:

1) Defending - Set pieces - three markers - Field / Dunne / Dykes - much improved
2) Tactics - eg Dykes dropping back to track Livermore, see below
3) Chances - created more chances today than of late
4) Armstrong - much improved and definitely a role as a 30 minute impact sub
5) Dozzell - benched, competed much better in Midfield, bar Willock being a weak link
6) Dunne - even when went up top was dropping deep to show for the ball, never hides

EBI - Negatives - A few to address:

1) Fitness - noticed our energy drop before goal, Dykes gave Livermore too much space
2) Substitutions - see above, need to do early as too many players not match-fit
3) Set Pieces - beyond comment, beyond dreadful
4) Finishing - Colbacks was the chance for 1-1, Armstrongs & Dunnes were good saves
5) Chair & Willock - have to player closer together, Willock not fit enough to cover flank so has to be him in the middle in a 4-2-3-1 with Armstrong on Right, Chair on Left and Dykes with back to goal.

Much improved, a worldy 1st goal undid us, well done to fans for their backing today, there's still hope!
www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 15:12 - Jan 14 with 1393 viewsted_hendrix

It would be a great big enormous positive If Feild could get past the first ten minutes of a game without getting bastard well f ucking booked, thus allowing himself the advantage of playing a game and doing what he's paid for without running the risk of getting a second booking and getting sent off.
[Post edited 14 Jan 15:21]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 15:17 - Jan 14 with 1351 viewsstevenagehoop

www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 15:12 - Jan 14 by ted_hendrix

It would be a great big enormous positive If Feild could get past the first ten minutes of a game without getting bastard well f ucking booked, thus allowing himself the advantage of playing a game and doing what he's paid for without running the risk of getting a second booking and getting sent off.

If they are all for stupid moments fair enough but is he the only player that is prepared to put himself about and risk being booked. Same thing was being said about Colbeck - at least we might have two to share it now😜

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 15:18 - Jan 14 with 1337 viewsParkRoyalR

www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 15:12 - Jan 14 by ted_hendrix

Yep, another Negative, I clocked it at 4 minutes something, unbelievable, think Colback gave it another 15 or 20 minutes and he was in the book too, mindless.
www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 15:20 - Jan 14 with 1318 viewsTheChef

I doubt Livermore has ever scored two goals in a game.

I mean when things are against you, they're really against you.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 15:21 - Jan 14 with 1308 viewsLanhoop

That Field booking was a bit soft for me, a Watford player did exactly the same thing within 5 minutes and no card.
www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 15:24 - Jan 14 with 1281 viewstraininvain

Credit where it’s due as I’m often quick to criticise him but a much improved performance from Dunne. Also thought JCS had a good game.

Frustrating result as Watford were there for the taking but somehow managed to win without really breaking sweat.

Three home games in a row out of five this month and straight losses so far. The writing is on the wall and has been for some time.
www & ebi / positives from today / still hope on 17:47 - Jan 14 with 1084 viewsbaz_qpr

Armstrong's strength is cutting in on the left, Chair wants to cut in from the left, Willock was useless on the right and came to life after going on the left. I am fine with the set up but it really needs Smyth on the right and other Chair or Willock on the left. We had far more bodies in the box today. And we learnt that Dixon Bonner can take a decent set piece (more of that if he is playing)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024