Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? 02:55 - Jan 15 with 588 viewsmakaveli1882

What is our highest scoring in win in Premier League ? I watch england home and away and have a Cov mate who hates us, and have 20 Cov blokes keep telling me then done us in Ibiza WRONG

Anyway he facepainted and text me today cause were in bottom 3 even thou there bottom of championship which don't bother him

But I just remembered a game we won 5-1 Allen and devon White and barker I think against Cov, I'm normally the stato but I'm so I can't remember plus I'm googling Rangers results in premier and ant find a website, can someone confirm

If I'm right and this our highest I can crush him tomorrow thanks on advance

Member a lot of 3-0 games but 5-1 must be close, like I say I'm normally the bloke to ask but don't know my own name, Wycombe to Newcastle starts in 2 and 40 mins :)
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 03:31 - Jan 15 with 578 viewsWatford_Ranger

5-1 versus Cov in October '93. Can't remember any bigger wins in the prem but I was young back then.
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? (n/t) on 03:34 - Jan 15 with 574 viewsmakaveli1882

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 03:31 - Jan 15 by Watford_Ranger

5-1 versus Cov in October '93. Can't remember any bigger wins in the prem but I was young back then.

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? (n/t) on 03:37 - Jan 15 with 571 viewsmakaveli1882

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? (n/t) on 03:34 - Jan 15 by makaveli1882

Thanks Watford R, I was 11 I think just came in my head tonight this bloke is a good made but very muggy just want crush him tomorrow but just want to me right think it was ndlove for them !
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 06:48 - Jan 15 with 548 viewscheeseydane

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/1992-1993/results

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 06:59 - Jan 15 with 540 viewsFearless

Maka - I think this may have been the game that their manager resigned in the dressing room after the game. ( bobby Gould?) and included an amazing OG when the centre back tried to clear but managed to curls the ball in you the net behind him.

Could be wrong though
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 07:04 - Jan 15 with 537 viewsNorthernr

Yeh 5-1 v Cov 93/94 season is our biggest ever Prem win. Bobby Gould resigned in the tunnel immediately afterwards.

Allen got two, Ferdinand, Impey and Barker the others.

QPR: Stejskal, Bardsley, McDonald, Peacock, Wilson, Impey (Holloway), Barker, Wilkins, Sinclair, Ferdinand, Allen.
Att: 12,979

Wish Coventry my best won't you, such a shame to see such a fcking rotten club playing in the worst new stadium ever constructed drop a further division away from us with Jabba the Hut in charge. I haven't been laughing about it at all. Well, not in the last 30 seconds at least. Oh, no, wait, laughing again. Where's Eoin Jess now ya miserable twts?
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 07:16 - Jan 15 with 529 viewsexiled_dictator

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 07:04 - Jan 15 by Northernr

Yeh 5-1 v Cov 93/94 season is our biggest ever Prem win. Bobby Gould resigned in the tunnel immediately afterwards.

QPR: Stejskal, Bardsley, McDonald, Peacock, Wilson, Impey (Holloway), Barker, Wilkins, Sinclair, Ferdinand, Allen.

Wish Coventry my best won't you, such a shame to see such a fcking rotten club playing in the worst new stadium ever constructed drop a further division away from us with Jabba the Hut in charge. I haven't been laughing about it at all. Well, not in the last 30 seconds at least. Oh, no, wait, laughing again. Where's Eoin Jess now ya miserable twts?

Don't sit on the fence, North.
Tell us really what you think.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 07:22 - Jan 15 with 523 viewsFearless

North - was the OG a different game then?
Tall blond centre half. - name escapes me
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 08:00 - Jan 15 with 506 viewsPlumsteadQPR

I thought he resigned in the toilet!?
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 09:41 - Jan 15 with 445 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I believe it was a different game with the own goal. Not looked at any stats, but vaguely remember a 2-0 or 2-1 win when that happened, although stand to be very much corrected.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 10:53 - Jan 15 with 394 viewsCamberleyR

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 07:22 - Jan 15 by Fearless

North - was the OG a different game then?
Tall blond centre half. - name escapes me

Andy Pearce. It was the home game the season before.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 10:59 - Jan 15 with 382 viewsqprmick

There was an OG, just 2 weeks after the 5-1, it was against Blackburn and the big jock centre half Colin Hendry was probably our benefactor.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Qprmick

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 12:01 - Jan 15 with 350 viewsTGRRRSSS

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 03:31 - Jan 15 by Watford_Ranger

5-1 was one of my earliest games, stood in paddocks (at the front), I think Bobby Gould resigned the next day.
Got Ian Holloways autograph that day as well.
During the game Peter Atherton went down with a head injury in a clash of heads right by us. We'd got a free kick literally about 10 yards from me and the players were all settling up etc but physio was still on attending to Atherton.
Ray Wilkins was waiting to take the free kick but as Physio was on and ref was dealing with the injury play was held.
So I chanced it and asked Rasy if he'd give me his autograph (I was about 11 or 12) he looked around in surprised, saw it was a young kid (I looked alot younger than that too at that age) smiled and said "Sorry son can't do that when the games on.

I never got his autograph either
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 12:52 - Jan 15 with 322 viewsCamberleyR

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 12:01 - Jan 15 by TGRRRSSS

5-1 was one of my earliest games, stood in paddocks (at the front), I think Bobby Gould resigned the next day.
Got Ian Holloways autograph that day as well.
During the game Peter Atherton went down with a head injury in a clash of heads right by us. We'd got a free kick literally about 10 yards from me and the players were all settling up etc but physio was still on attending to Atherton.
Ray Wilkins was waiting to take the free kick but as Physio was on and ref was dealing with the injury play was held.
So I chanced it and asked Rasy if he'd give me his autograph (I was about 11 or 12) he looked around in surprised, saw it was a young kid (I looked alot younger than that too at that age) smiled and said "Sorry son can't do that when the games on.

I never got his autograph either

Booby Gould resigned almost straight after the game. It always p1ssed me off that we'd just thrashed them 5-1 after a brilliant performance and all the talk after the game was about Gould's resignation not how well we'd played

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 13:34 - Jan 15 with 306 viewsSydneyRs

Wasn't Gould's son in goal that day too? As crap days go........

As for biggest win I prefer to think of top flight rather than prem as essentially they are the same thing. That brings Chelsea into play with a certain 6-0 thrashing. Better then the Cov result for so may reasons, including the fact that Chelsea still had title ambitions at the time of the 6-0, not something Coventry ever had it is safe to say.

And yes Eoin Jess, countless jammy escapes from relegation and complete pointlessness count against the Cov. Mind you they did produce the Specials. I would say go to league one and rot, but they did turn over Spurs superbly in the FA cup final once and deserve credit for that.
Rangers biggest winin premier league HELP ? on 15:51 - Jan 15 with 277 viewsTGRRRSSS

Jonathan Gould I think, dunno if he was in goal or Ogrizovic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024