Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
credit to Crouch 18:24 - May 6 with 1785 viewsYorkRanger

Nice reception before kick off that he acknowledged and did anyone notice him not bust a gut to chase down Kenny to pick the ball up in about the 93rd minute.
credit to Crouch on 18:36 - May 6 with 1685 viewswaveydave

He missed a shot late on, I think at one nil and he pulled a fist into himself like a celebration.

probably wasn't but looked like it to me

Oh and Ridgewell scored
credit to Crouch on 19:00 - May 6 with 1564 viewsqueensparker

He's in The Plough in Ealing right now if anyone fancies buying him a drink / firing him up for next week!
credit to Crouch on 19:01 - May 6 with 1550 viewsbosh67

He had a chance near the end that he probably would have taken normally but the header dragged wide. He really didn't want to be the one that screwed us today. Hopefully he will do us proud next week and bag a hat trick against Bolton. I have to say what a waste of a fine talent. The only time Stoke played with finesse was when Crouch was on the ball. If we do stay up we should go back for him. He and Cisse would rip most teams apart.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

credit to Crouch on 19:01 - May 6 with 1537 viewsBazWoT

He'll score to ensure our safety, it is written.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

credit to Crouch on 19:06 - May 6 with 1507 viewsPommyhoop

credit to Crouch on 19:01 - May 6 by BazWoT

He'll score to ensure our safety, it is written.

And he'll do this to Pig Bag .In his head ...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

credit to Crouch on 20:41 - May 6 with 1316 viewsWatfordR

Actually.....

Just had a look at our goal again. How did Anton come to be unmarked at Adel's corner? And who was that ducking out of the way of Anton's header?

credit to Crouch on 20:44 - May 6 with 1287 viewsaves

Like Crouch, an all round nice bloke. Nice enough to think he'll do his utter damnest to help his boyhood club stay up.
credit to Crouch on 20:46 - May 6 with 1250 viewsWeAreQPR12

yep crouch is a good lad and I notice the slow gentle walk to rush kenny.

Well done crouch for not over doing it today, can't be easy because u have to stay professional but top bloke
Login to get fewer ads

credit to Crouch on 20:47 - May 6 with 1246 viewsnadera78

Best centre forward on the pitch today. Mind you, they did pay 10 million quid for him.
credit to Crouch on 21:02 - May 6 with 1187 viewswaveydave

Someone I know dated him when he was still living in London. She confirmed he is a top man.
credit to Crouch on 21:13 - May 6 with 1124 viewsbosh67

It's tough to be in the situation Peter found himself in today. Do you really stick the knife in a team you actually helped bail out when they were going to the wall. Did enough to show he's a top class player today without going for us. Great talent, great ambassador for the game and great man. Now go smash Bolton next week and we'll build you a statue!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

credit to Crouch on 21:45 - May 6 with 1003 viewsHollowayRanger

credit to Crouch on 20:41 - May 6 by WatfordR

Actually.....

Just had a look at our goal again. How did Anton come to be unmarked at Adel's corner? And who was that ducking out of the way of Anton's header?

thats what i saw at the time lol

might just have ducked thinging antons headers going wide? but by doing so it ran though to cisse!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

credit to Crouch on 21:47 - May 6 with 975 viewsBlackCrowe

Girl at work knows him well from his Ealing pubbing days. Still goes back to her local from time to time, no airs or graces, just the same genuine bloke she always knew.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

credit to Crouch on 04:08 - May 7 with 787 viewstimcocking

credit to Crouch on 19:01 - May 6 by bosh67

He had a chance near the end that he probably would have taken normally but the header dragged wide. He really didn't want to be the one that screwed us today. Hopefully he will do us proud next week and bag a hat trick against Bolton. I have to say what a waste of a fine talent. The only time Stoke played with finesse was when Crouch was on the ball. If we do stay up we should go back for him. He and Cisse would rip most teams apart.

No offence to Bobby Zamora, but don't you just wish we'd got our Peter back instead?
credit to Crouch on 04:59 - May 7 with 772 viewsqprmick

It could have been different if the feller early, had taken the chance Crouchie set up for him. Got to balance the books in case any Stokies are watching this board.

Qprmick

credit to Crouch on 05:34 - May 7 with 754 viewsKiwi76

When does Hodgson have to name his squad for Euro's as hopefully Crouch is still in frame for the trip - a final day hatrick would help matters...
credit to Crouch on 07:17 - May 7 with 699 viewsphilbozz

credit to Crouch on 05:34 - May 7 by Kiwi76

When does Hodgson have to name his squad for Euro's as hopefully Crouch is still in frame for the trip - a final day hatrick would help matters...

Thought Crouchie (as my mother-in-law calls him!) was terrific today - everything he did for Stoke outside our area, passes, tackles, flick-ons, hold up play etc, he was very good, then he gets inside our box and all his chances go wide - brilliant! The 2 headers he would normally bury and we know from that goal the other week how well he can volley - so he missed a hat trick of chances - great performance
credit to Crouch on 07:21 - May 7 with 691 viewsDylanP

Crouch was their best player today. He had a great game in a very mediocre Stoke team. Glad he didn't convert though.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

credit to Crouch on 07:34 - May 7 with 670 viewsstonebridgers

credit to Crouch on 21:13 - May 6 by bosh67

It's tough to be in the situation Peter found himself in today. Do you really stick the knife in a team you actually helped bail out when they were going to the wall. Did enough to show he's a top class player today without going for us. Great talent, great ambassador for the game and great man. Now go smash Bolton next week and we'll build you a statue!

Do you know how tall he is ? Building a statue would cost a few quid. Could we not paint a lamppost blue and White and stick a blonde wig on top instead.
Peter Crouch is a top fella met him once in Ealing when he was playing for Liverpool and spoke to him at the bar. No airs and graces with him. When he was leaving he passed our table and wished me good luck. My drinking buddy's were very impressed.
A modern day QPR hero

Stonebridgers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024