Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things not needed this summer................ 17:33 - Jul 14 with 3142 viewskingsburyR

My BBQ
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Things not needed this summer................ on 17:38 - Jul 14 with 2294 viewspeejaybee

My Swimming Pool.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Things not needed this summer................ on 17:42 - Jul 14 with 2275 viewsMode

My new tent
Things not needed this summer................ on 17:42 - Jul 14 with 2272 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Things not needed this summer................ on 17:59 - Jul 14 with 2251 viewsloftboy

I'm 45 and cannot think of a worse summer than this one. Possibly the year after the mid 70's heat wave but I was only about ten then so can't remember.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Things not needed this summer................ on 18:03 - Jul 14 with 2239 viewsandygg

Things not needed this summer................ on 17:42 - Jul 14 by TheBlob

If I had that car, I would drive it in rain, snow, tsunami, you name it...
Things not needed this summer................ on 18:04 - Jul 14 with 2237 viewsdubaistu

Things not needed this summer................ on 18:03 - Jul 14 by andygg

If I had that car, I would drive it in rain, snow, tsunami, you name it...

naked! what car is it?
Things not needed this summer................ on 18:17 - Jul 14 with 2221 viewskingsburyR

Looks like a Bugatti Veron Coupe,

Probably a million quids worth!

JUst guessing though!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Things not needed this summer................ on 18:23 - Jul 14 with 2205 viewsOakwoodR

Things not needed this summer................ on 18:17 - Jul 14 by kingsburyR

Looks like a Bugatti Veron Coupe,

Probably a million quids worth!

JUst guessing though!

He may have a £1 million car but he has a bald patch so Im the better man ATAF
Login to get fewer ads

Things not needed this summer................ on 20:13 - Jul 14 with 2124 viewsgrant1956

Road maps to Championship grounds
Things not needed this summer................ on 20:57 - Jul 14 with 2097 viewsKerryE

Collection buckets
Things not needed this summer................ on 21:04 - Jul 14 with 2086 viewscollegeranger

Budgie Smugglers!!
Things not needed this summer................ on 21:08 - Jul 14 with 2077 viewsWeAreQPR12

Things not needed this summer................ on 21:04 - Jul 14 by collegeranger

Budgie Smugglers!!

Yeah not been good. Had the roof up on my car as it always seems 2 be about 5 mins till a shower.
Things not needed this summer................ on 21:16 - Jul 14 with 2071 viewsQPR1882

Paddy Kenny
Things not needed this summer................ on 21:18 - Jul 14 with 2068 viewscollegeranger

Things not needed this summer................ on 21:08 - Jul 14 by WeAreQPR12

Yeah not been good. Had the roof up on my car as it always seems 2 be about 5 mins till a shower.

I had to tax insure and MOT my convertible about 5 weeks ago and as I had done less than 100 miles in a year and with the weather the way it has been and with it tricky to drive in the wet, decided to keep it in the garage put it on SORN and save my myself £500 !! Glad I did.
Things not needed this summer................ on 21:24 - Jul 14 with 2056 viewsWeAreQPR12

Things not needed this summer................ on 21:18 - Jul 14 by collegeranger

I had to tax insure and MOT my convertible about 5 weeks ago and as I had done less than 100 miles in a year and with the weather the way it has been and with it tricky to drive in the wet, decided to keep it in the garage put it on SORN and save my myself £500 !! Glad I did.

Pretty good move mate and I might do similar as I have a local job now
Things not needed this summer................ on 21:28 - Jul 14 with 2052 viewsNorthernr

Bought a sun lounger that one weekend in May when it was red hot. Used for two days. meh.
Things not needed this summer................ on 21:34 - Jul 14 with 2041 viewspeejaybee

Things not needed this summer................ on 21:28 - Jul 14 by Northernr

Bought a sun lounger that one weekend in May when it was red hot. Used for two days. meh.

Never mind North, there is always next summer to look forward to.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Things not needed this summer................ on 21:41 - Jul 14 with 2035 viewsmichael67

Bernie and Flavio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Things not needed this summer................ on 21:44 - Jul 14 with 2025 viewsWeAreQPR12

Things not needed this summer................ on 21:28 - Jul 14 by Northernr

U bought a sun lounger whilst living up north? Ffs clive that was wishful thinking, maybe u should show some of that crazy positivity whilst follow the r's, at least we have a chance of success, I'd of given u at least 3-1 odds that u might see the sun once in the next 2 months up there
Things not needed this summer................ on 21:50 - Jul 14 with 2019 viewsJuzzie

Sun tan lotion & after-sun.

I've worn my winter motorbike jacket more than my summer leather one
Things not needed this summer................ on 22:26 - Jul 14 with 2000 viewsBilly_Kershaw

"Paladini Out" thread...

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Things not needed this summer................ on 22:45 - Jul 14 with 1971 viewsNorthernr

Things not needed this summer................ on 21:44 - Jul 14 by WeAreQPR12

U bought a sun lounger whilst living up north? Ffs clive that was wishful thinking, maybe u should show some of that crazy positivity whilst follow the r's, at least we have a chance of success, I'd of given u at least 3-1 odds that u might see the sun once in the next 2 months up there

Being at the end of the Northern Line doesn't = the north.
Things not needed this summer................ on 22:47 - Jul 14 with 1967 viewssmegma

Things not needed this summer................ on 22:26 - Jul 14 by Billy_Kershaw

"Paladini Out" thread...

Season ticket in lower loft.
Things not needed this summer................ on 23:04 - Jul 14 with 1945 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Things not needed this summer................ on 13:15 - Jul 16 with 1848 viewsR_from_afar

Things not needed this summer................ on 23:04 - Jul 14 by TheBlob

The extra water butt I bought in May. Blame me, this rain is all my fault. What was I thinking?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024