Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
england u21s win but are attacked 19:09 - Oct 16 with 2017 viewsthemodfather

in serbia, shocking scenes as england won with 94th min goal, then all hell broke lose
it seemed like every black england lad was mobbed and grabbed , punches thrown the the pitch covered in coins debris etc
then the team attacked by all and sundry at the tunnel and no sign of police/security/stewards
WHAT WILL UEFA DO? serbia should be expelled, as flares, racial stuff and scenes very violent.
rose sent off but suggests "monkey" taunts..i hope the team get out of that place quickly and safely....MADNESS!
england u21s win but are attacked on 19:18 - Oct 16 with 1511 viewsHayesender

UEFA will probably ban England the cnts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

england u21s win but are attacked on 19:23 - Oct 16 with 1484 viewsWatford_Ranger

£30,000 fine for QPR for failing to control their players.
england u21s win but are attacked on 19:30 - Oct 16 with 1442 viewsQPR1882

John Terrys fan club out in Serbia for a stag do.
england u21s win but are attacked on 19:34 - Oct 16 with 1431 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/connor-wickhams-goal-danny-roses-red-card-b

It Is What It Is !!

england u21s win but are attacked on 19:46 - Oct 16 with 1381 viewsQPR1506

what did Rose do to get a red?

In Redknapp We Trust !

england u21s win but are attacked on 19:47 - Oct 16 with 1373 viewsJamie

england u21s win but are attacked on 19:46 - Oct 16 by QPR1506

what did Rose do to get a red?

Smacked a ball into the home fans.
england u21s win but are attacked on 19:51 - Oct 16 with 1354 viewsthemodfather

england u21s win but are attacked on 19:47 - Oct 16 by Jamie

Smacked a ball into the home fans.

we celebrated our goal and qualification
rose was doing a dance in front of them but hey, it's not illegal to celebrate in sport
violent scenes and brawls amidst racial stuff broke out all over , on the pitch mind...the fans just chucked things, did monkey taunts and lit flares
so we'll be banned and serbia given an apology!
england u21s win but are attacked on 20:10 - Oct 16 with 1282 viewssoupandhoop

blame barton
Login to get fewer ads

england u21s win but are attacked on 20:21 - Oct 16 with 1233 viewsblacky200

england u21s win but are attacked on 20:10 - Oct 16 by soupandhoop

blame barton

No it is clearly Hughes fault
england u21s win but are attacked on 21:57 - Oct 16 with 1095 viewshamptonhillhoop

In all seriousness, how long is this going to go on before UEFA actually confront this problem? It seems to happen in almost every round of matches now, generally the same few teams from the same areas. Serbia apparently have a suspended ban hanging over them. Will be interesting to see what happens.
£20000 fine probably
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
england u21s win but are attacked on 22:03 - Oct 16 with 1067 viewsQPR1882

england u21s win but are attacked on 21:57 - Oct 16 by hamptonhillhoop

In all seriousness, how long is this going to go on before UEFA actually confront this problem? It seems to happen in almost every round of matches now, generally the same few teams from the same areas. Serbia apparently have a suspended ban hanging over them. Will be interesting to see what happens.
£20000 fine probably
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

sad thing is managers get fined more for abusing officials then countries get fined when their players / fans racially abuse.

Kick it out campaign is no more then a PR stunt..............
england u21s win but are attacked on 22:23 - Oct 16 with 1030 viewsBrightonhoop

Carnage. How do Serbia get away with it?
england u21s win but are attacked on 22:37 - Oct 16 with 1006 viewsStanisgod

england u21s win but are attacked on 22:23 - Oct 16 by Brightonhoop

Carnage. How do Serbia get away with it?

Same way Turkey have for 20 years, by having someone influential on the fifa comitee.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

england u21s win but are attacked on 22:39 - Oct 16 with 1002 viewskensalriser

Small beer compared to the actual carnage/genocide Serbia indulged in during the 90s, surely.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

england u21s win but are attacked on 22:52 - Oct 16 with 967 viewsToast_R

england u21s win but are attacked on 22:39 - Oct 16 by kensalriser

Small beer compared to the actual carnage/genocide Serbia indulged in during the 90s, surely.

Speaking of which that arsehole and former Serb leader and git Karadzic on trial at the moment up reckons dead bodies shown during the atrocities of the 90s were mere mannequins dressed up. How mental can you get?
england u21s win but are attacked on 23:01 - Oct 16 with 950 viewsCiderwithRsie

Partizan Belgrade, anyone? No change
england u21s win but are attacked on 23:16 - Oct 16 with 917 viewsHollowayRanger

well its our own fault for picking black players im mean how dare we show up in their back yard with them! is it any wonder their fans turn in to the 4th reich!

Fifa already showing their hand with rose after being racially abused and attacked by serb players he's sent off for kicking the ruddy football!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

england u21s win but are attacked on 23:40 - Oct 16 with 887 viewsLblock

england u21s win but are attacked on 23:16 - Oct 16 by HollowayRanger

well its our own fault for picking black players im mean how dare we show up in their back yard with them! is it any wonder their fans turn in to the 4th reich!

Fifa already showing their hand with rose after being racially abused and attacked by serb players he's sent off for kicking the ruddy football!!!!!!!

Danny Rose should've pulled down his shorts to reveal a bookmaker sponsor like Maddy Flower or something

Then the authorities could REALLY get their big stick out

Every single time I see these things I always have this voice saying "if that was us...."
We were terrible when clubs banned from Europe and you cannot argue against that punishment after sickening loss of life at Hyssel. That should surely mean FIFA & UEFA should want to clamp down on any other countries gestating problems before they get out of hand?

Mmmmm

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

england u21s win but are attacked on 00:56 - Oct 17 with 832 viewsMarc

Shocking scenes, couldnt believe what I was seeing.
england u21s win but are attacked on 08:58 - Oct 17 with 703 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

england u21s win but are attacked on 09:18 - Oct 17 with 673 viewsHayesender

The only surprise is that people are surprised it happened

Poll: Shamima Beghum

england u21s win but are attacked on 09:22 - Oct 17 with 666 viewsericgen34

Incredible. I hope Serbia gets banned
england u21s win but are attacked on 09:24 - Oct 17 with 664 viewssimmo

It wasnt the racial abuse from fans that I was surprised about. It was the players and even staff members from Serbia physically attacking our players and coaches that I found crazy. You wouldnt expect that from professionals at that level.

Danny Rose was getting monkey chants and a Serb player runs around to give him a dig. Part of me wishes we had a few big destroyers there to give some of these kids a slap

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

england u21s win but are attacked on 09:24 - Oct 17 with 663 viewsMrSheen

Fair play to the Serbian 11, he seemed to be protecting the England players from missiles. Any idea who he is?
england u21s win but are attacked on 10:31 - Oct 17 with 600 viewswestberksr

england u21s win but are attacked on 09:22 - Oct 17 by ericgen34

Incredible. I hope Serbia gets banned

they got a £16,000 fine last time it all kicked off; so we can expect at least £5,000 this time to reflect the fact there is a recession and they lost the game; the poor loves.

Platini and Fatter will blame the English; after all we invented hooliganism.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024