Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head 12:37 - Oct 29 with 4981 viewsRodneysgongger

after supporting my beloved Rangers for over 40 years I'm sickened by all the 'football manager' experts sucking on the medias teat calling for sparky's sacking....I've been with Rangers through ALL the highs and (mostly) lows and I don't believe that we have ever had a manager of this calibre....TF has repeatedly said that it's not an issue if we get relegated and that we are all in it together for the long haul...last season we beat Arsehole,Spuds and Liverpool at home with our supporters virtually screaming the ball into the net....now all we have is a bunch of whining media fed arse wipes jumping up and down and spewing knee jerk bollocks...the training facilities that will spawn the next Raheem Sterling that we WONT have to sell....the new ground (kept locally)...Brazils goalkeeper!!! signings from Real Madrid!!!......all down to TF AND Mark Hughes...if it wasn't for bad luck we wouldn't f*cking have any!!!! and thats Sparky's fault is it?....every football pundit that I've heard (that's worth a w@nk) all agree.....so do us ALL a favour eh?
if you can't stand up and support this club and what it is trying to do..........F@CK OFF eh?

Oh Dear

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:41 - Oct 29 with 2931 viewsWokingR

Jeez I hate it when people pussyfoot around an issue and don't have the courage to say what they really mean

Agree with you fully and have decided that the message board isn't worth bothering with for around 24 hours after any game because of all the doom and gloom merchants
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:41 - Oct 29 with 2926 viewssimmo

Rodney get off the fence mate FFS

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:43 - Oct 29 with 2912 viewsadhoc_qpr

Get over yourself and try to understand that we all love QPR but are capable of coming to our own conclusions about what's gone on this season.

Hughes has done some good things, but he has also failed to put out a team that can consistently pick up points - surely the most important aspect of his job?

Ideally Hughes will turn things around - but forgive me for looking at the evidence of his 9 months in charge to date and having strong doubts.
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:43 - Oct 29 with 2912 viewsRodneysgongger

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:41 - Oct 29 by WokingR

Jeez I hate it when people pussyfoot around an issue and don't have the courage to say what they really mean

Agree with you fully and have decided that the message board isn't worth bothering with for around 24 hours after any game because of all the doom and gloom merchants

I was a bit worried that my point would get lost in the subtext Woking......good call about the 24 hour rule.....

Oh Dear

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:47 - Oct 29 with 2884 viewsCHUBBS

So its acceptable for the "manager of this caliber" to take us down having spent an absolute fortune and promised us fans our club would not be in this position again under him?
Btw we sacked a better manager to give him the job which he's made a complete hash of so far.
I do stand up and support the club but its hard to accept the direction we are currently traveling in on the pitch.As for all w@nkers for having a differing opinion...oh dear
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:47 - Oct 29 with 2881 viewsStanisgod

Wouldn't say he could touch Venners or Sexton at the mo' , but the rest spot on.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:51 - Oct 29 with 2856 viewsRodneysgongger

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:43 - Oct 29 by adhoc_qpr

Get over yourself and try to understand that we all love QPR but are capable of coming to our own conclusions about what's gone on this season.

Hughes has done some good things, but he has also failed to put out a team that can consistently pick up points - surely the most important aspect of his job?

Ideally Hughes will turn things around - but forgive me for looking at the evidence of his 9 months in charge to date and having strong doubts.

"get over myself".............Hmmmm.......I didn't notice anything about calling for Sparky's head in your post.......9 months....strong doubts?.......you're on the wrong thread son......this is about the C@NTS calling for his sacking?....try and keep up and pull your horns in eh?...unless of course you're one of those C@NTS.....

Oh Dear

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:52 - Oct 29 with 2850 viewsHollowayRanger

bad luck that swp plays ?

bad luck we have gone a year without an away win

bad luck we are bottom something that would never happen again whist im in charge hmmmmmmm remind me who said that last season?

we have every right to be worried and moan

and TF has every right to keep hughes as manager

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:53 - Oct 29 with 2846 viewsDanVanDyke

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:51 - Oct 29 by Rodneysgongger

"get over myself".............Hmmmm.......I didn't notice anything about calling for Sparky's head in your post.......9 months....strong doubts?.......you're on the wrong thread son......this is about the C@NTS calling for his sacking?....try and keep up and pull your horns in eh?...unless of course you're one of those C@NTS.....

Oh dear...
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:53 - Oct 29 with 2845 viewsRodneysgongger

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:43 - Oct 29 by adhoc_qpr

Oh Dear

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:56 - Oct 29 with 2833 viewsRodneysgongger

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:47 - Oct 29 by CHUBBS

So its acceptable for the "manager of this caliber" to take us down having spent an absolute fortune and promised us fans our club would not be in this position again under him?
Btw we sacked a better manager to give him the job which he's made a complete hash of so far.
I do stand up and support the club but its hard to accept the direction we are currently traveling in on the pitch.As for all w@nkers for having a differing opinion...oh dear

better manager? in what life?

Oh Dear

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:57 - Oct 29 with 2826 viewsA40Bosh

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:47 - Oct 29 by CHUBBS

CHUBBS, I'm sorry mate but if it was not for the lack of written northern english I would swear you were NW in disguise. NW is good at what he does otherwise if he was better than Hughes he would have been managing in the Premier League these last 10 years and not yo yo up and down with Championship clubs.

MH said on the last day of the season that we would not be in this position again, I interpretted that at the time and still do interprete it that he was referring to us being in a relegation battle at the end of a season.

For the life of me I cannot see how you can argue with the direction we are currently heading on the pitch, it will click and when it does we will have a Premier League standard first 11 playing decent football every week - we might not beat everyone and even finish 14th-15th, but it will be progression

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:03 - Oct 29 with 2796 viewsClive_Anderson

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:57 - Oct 29 by A40Bosh

CHUBBS, I'm sorry mate but if it was not for the lack of written northern english I would swear you were NW in disguise. NW is good at what he does otherwise if he was better than Hughes he would have been managing in the Premier League these last 10 years and not yo yo up and down with Championship clubs.

MH said on the last day of the season that we would not be in this position again, I interpretted that at the time and still do interprete it that he was referring to us being in a relegation battle at the end of a season.

For the life of me I cannot see how you can argue with the direction we are currently heading on the pitch, it will click and when it does we will have a Premier League standard first 11 playing decent football every week - we might not beat everyone and even finish 14th-15th, but it will be progression

Warnock suffers from ever having managed in the lower divisions. Regardless of how brilliantly he does and how many promotions he achieves (7 at last count) he'll never be a "premier manager" and will never be given a fair crack of the whip at the highest level.
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:05 - Oct 29 with 2785 viewsMatch82

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:03 - Oct 29 by Clive_Anderson

Warnock suffers from ever having managed in the lower divisions. Regardless of how brilliantly he does and how many promotions he achieves (7 at last count) he'll never be a "premier manager" and will never be given a fair crack of the whip at the highest level.

To be fair, he's not exactly set the world alight with the two chances he's had in the Premier league...
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:06 - Oct 29 with 2774 viewsMonkey_Roots

Firstly, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Secondly, we all support the club or else we wouldn't be here.

You make some excellent points - the training facilities and stadium are really positive steps towards a brighter and more stable future. Mark Hughes has without question made some superb signings for the R's - truly unheard of 5 years ago... but I think the frustration isn't with the points you have made in your initial post - the frustration is the lack of progression given all the superb signings, and Hughes' insistence that Zamora and SWP are going to deliver what the R's need - goals. Its not working.

To tell the truth, I'm a bit conflicted - on the one hand I think if we don't beat Reading at home, then Hughes may have to go down the road - yes, QPR are a long-term project at the moment, but I think relegation would be a disaster that would take us into an even longer project... and we're approaching christmas, and the bottom club at christmas etc etc.

On the other hand I kind of respect Tony Fernandes for sticking with Hughes and showing a refreshing attitude of trust and wanting stability above anything else.

I for one would LOVE Tony's persistence and faith in Hughes to pay off - I would LOVE QPR to start petting some points on the board, expressing themselves on the pitch and if Hughes is the man to do that, then i'm all for it... its just, how long do you wait, when the cut-off point?... have you asked yourself 'what if Hughes isn't going to do it no matter how long you give him?'. Its a gamble at this point, and a bit of a worry.

I'm happy to stand up and support the club - ideally I would also like to see some sort of momentum forward at some point point.
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:07 - Oct 29 with 2770 viewsClive_Anderson

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:05 - Oct 29 by Match82

To be fair, he's not exactly set the world alight with the two chances he's had in the Premier league...

Well he only got a couple of months with us after having no time to strengthen in the summer (most of his summer targets went elsewhere and ended up doing well). And he still kept us out of the relegation zone the whole time (apart from after the first game of the season).
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:07 - Oct 29 with 2769 viewsCHUBBS

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:56 - Oct 29 by Rodneysgongger

better manager? in what life?

NW came in under a poor regime took us away from relegation whilst strengthening all areas required during the summer.
With a team not equipped or fancied to do much more than Finnish mid table,he built the best defence in nearly two decades for a pittance.He also utilized the attacking options available perfectly storming the league with a record number of clean sheets.All this under Financial constraints, the stewardship of Briatore/Paladini and Faurlingate.
He never really had a proper chance in the Premiere with the selling of the club forcing him into making desperate mistakes due mainly to lack of preparation time.Given the same backing,time and financial support MH has had we would not be anywhere near the bottom of this league.
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:09 - Oct 29 with 2748 viewsClive_Anderson

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:07 - Oct 29 by CHUBBS

NW came in under a poor regime took us away from relegation whilst strengthening all areas required during the summer.
With a team not equipped or fancied to do much more than Finnish mid table,he built the best defence in nearly two decades for a pittance.He also utilized the attacking options available perfectly storming the league with a record number of clean sheets.All this under Financial constraints, the stewardship of Briatore/Paladini and Faurlingate.
He never really had a proper chance in the Premiere with the selling of the club forcing him into making desperate mistakes due mainly to lack of preparation time.Given the same backing,time and financial support MH has had we would not be anywhere near the bottom of this league.

I think you're wasting your time mate. Hughes is "Premier League" and Warnock isn't whatever that means.

Do people really believe that Hughes could have got those 7 promotions in the same circumstances?
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:17 - Oct 29 with 2710 viewsTheBlob

I'm one of those C@nts who didn't want Hughes in the first Place.
I'm also one of those C@nts who supported the club through thick and thin and to the tune of Grands in a bogus share issue for which I didn't get so much as "Thanks for the dosh you mug,now F*ck Off"

Now you can f*ck right off.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:20 - Oct 29 with 2687 viewsTW_R

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:17 - Oct 29 by TheBlob

I'm one of those C@nts who didn't want Hughes in the first Place.
I'm also one of those C@nts who supported the club through thick and thin and to the tune of Grands in a bogus share issue for which I didn't get so much as "Thanks for the dosh you mug,now F*ck Off"

Now you can f*ck right off.

I think you mean you're one of those "W@nkers" not one of those "C@nts"?
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:22 - Oct 29 with 2674 viewsTheBlob

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:20 - Oct 29 by TW_R

You get the general sentiment tho.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:23 - Oct 29 with 2667 viewsTW_R

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:22 - Oct 29 by TheBlob

You get the general sentiment tho.....

Yeah - I think so!
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:29 - Oct 29 with 2646 viewsRodneysgongger

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:23 - Oct 29 by TW_R

Yeah - I think so!

whats the difference?

Oh Dear

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:30 - Oct 29 with 2641 viewsCHUBBS

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 12:57 - Oct 29 by A40Bosh

I'm a Londoner living in Herts so definitely ain't NW Bosh,i just have a lot of respect for the NW and the great job he done for us.

By your way of thinking one of the biggest cons in football management Sven Goran Erickson is a better manager than Neil Warnock because he was consistently given higher profile jobs.

For such a great "caliber" of manager MH record is embarrassing yet NW gets stick while having a better Premier record at QPR..Not only did we play some stunning stuff under him,but we knew how to win ugly something MH doesn't seem capable of instilling in his team.
I can't see him turning this around but am willing to see what happens Sunday.If we get beat by them then thats it for MH.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:31 - Oct 29 with 2636 viewsCHUBBS

ALL the W@NKERS calling for Hughes' head on 13:20 - Oct 29 by TW_R

Now that was funny
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024