Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin 08:54 - Dec 12 with 1170 viewssilky

Some mistakes in this piece but well worth a read.

Thoughts?

Id like to see Faurlin back in the side in some way. I miss him! lol

http://www.eplindex.com/23292/should-granero-play-ahead-faurlin-qpr-stats-analys

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 09:43 - Dec 12 with 1111 viewsfakekerby

I was thinking this morning our best midfield surely has to include both of them?

I think M'Bia should drop back to CB in place of Hill and Samba, Granero and Faurlin as a midfield triangle as part of a 5 man midfield.
Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 09:47 - Dec 12 with 1104 viewstoboboly

M'Bia looked great at RB with Dyer in RM against ManUre. Why not repeat that?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 10:11 - Dec 12 with 1062 viewsHAYESBOY

Think Harry likes the two physical players of Diakite & M'bia, but i would play Faurlin ahead of Granero. I would be tempted to puch Diakite higher up the pitch.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 10:33 - Dec 12 with 1024 viewstoboboly

I don't think you should be 'puching' anyone, not in today's climate of lifetime bans.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 10:58 - Dec 12 with 993 viewsAntti_Heinola

Don't think Diakite is worth a place in the side at present.

Bare bones.

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 12:51 - Dec 12 with 937 viewssingapore_dave

My daughter wrote this article. I am sure she would welcome comments and constructive critisism. I think it's great but I am biased !
Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 13:13 - Dec 12 with 891 viewsQPunkR

It goes to show that while we think of them as similar players, the Pirate's a lot more attacking than Ale.

Mbia did indeed play an absolute blinder at RB, which is a massive problem spot for us at present, but I think Arry thinks his talents would be kinda wasted out there and that he can influence the game more from DM. I'd have to agree, but then having him RB and Ale DM would improve the team on average, given that it'd be keeping those shitbags Bosingwa and Onuoha out the team..

QPR - "shit but local"

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 13:17 - Dec 12 with 885 viewsWestbourneR

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 12:51 - Dec 12 by singapore_dave

My daughter wrote this article. I am sure she would welcome comments and constructive critisism. I think it's great but I am biased !

Very good article.

I do think that more needs to be made of the first set of three compared stats. They are shockingly bad for Granero. Really really bad.

I felt Granero takes to long and gets caught on the ball and this proves it. He has to speed up his game and soon if he is to have a role to play. We can't afford to concede possession cheaply.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 13:36 - Dec 12 with 852 viewshoops_legend

Interesting Stats between Granero & Faurlin on 12:51 - Dec 12 by singapore_dave

Think they should both play

---------------Cesar------------
M'Bia-----Hill------Nelson----Troare
--------Faurlin-------Diakete-------
---------------Granero--------------
Mackie-------------------------Taraabt
-------------Cisse-----------------------
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024