Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan 12:49 - Apr 28 with 1197 viewskingsburyR

Will they actually make the playoffs?

Two away games left against a (terrible) Birmingham team fighting for their lives and then off the Blackburn which I believe is a derby and Blackburn who are trying to sneak into the playoffs.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Wigan on 13:01 - Apr 28 with 1140 viewsDesertBoot

I can see four points there for Wigan. Birmingham haven't won at home for seven months and then a derby draw.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Wigan on 13:13 - Apr 28 with 1089 viewstoboboly

I can see Wigan, knackered as they are, only getting 3 points and losing to Blackburn and Reading getting 3 against Burnley in a scrappy game.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wigan on 13:56 - Apr 28 with 979 viewsTheBlob

They've got to stop Remy remember.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Wigan on 13:58 - Apr 28 with 971 viewsdaveB

they'll beat Birmingham then that should be enough for them
Wigan on 14:51 - Apr 28 with 849 viewsfrancisbowles

Wigan on 13:01 - Apr 28 by DesertBoot

I can see four points there for Wigan. Birmingham haven't won at home for seven months and then a derby draw.

All runs come to an end and with Birmingham now in serious danger it could happen. Just look at Blackpool winning at Wigan and Millwall three away wins (Wigan, Forest & boro) before Saturday.
Wigan on 14:54 - Apr 28 with 836 viewsClive_Anderson

Wigan on 13:01 - Apr 28 by DesertBoot

No home wins for 7 months? Farking hell.

Amazing how far they've fallen since winning the League Cup.
Wigan on 15:25 - Apr 28 with 772 viewsbatmanhoop

Knowing how football pans out, they'll lose at Birmingham and go on to beat Blackburn
Wigan on 15:40 - Apr 28 with 736 viewseastside_r

Blackburn don’t really have a chance given their goal difference is 6 worse than Wigan’s. It could happen if Wigan lose by two goals tomorrow and then Blackburn beat them by two at the weekend. (Blackburn would overtake them on goals scored.)

Can’t see it happening myself. It’ll be either Wigan of the biscuit munchers for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan on 17:30 - Apr 28 with 632 viewsRangersAreBack

Birmingham away will be interesting. Birmingham are useless at home but need the points just as desperately as Wigan.
Wigan on 18:07 - Apr 28 with 582 viewsBedford_R

Wigan on 17:30 - Apr 28 by RangersAreBack

Birmingham away will be interesting. Birmingham are useless at home but need the points just as desperately as Wigan.

I would say that Birmingham's needs are more pressing than Wigan's. All Birmingham's bad run is going to come an end at some time.

RMH_R Reborn

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024