Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First half: Mbia 15:41 - Jan 12 with 3392 viewsNW5Hoop

Deserves his own thread.

There's some ludicrous stat that Spurs have won 99.99% of games where Dembele starts (I exaggerate, but you know what I mean). Mbia today was clearly told to stop him playing, and he did exactly that. Bullied him out of the game in the first half and never let him have even a yard when Spurs were in possession. The minute they got the ball, Mbia sprinted over to Dembele. Dembele was visibly unhappy about it at all - at one point off the ball I could see him talking to Mbia looking as if his dog had just been run over.
First half: Mbia on 15:42 - Jan 12 with 2984 viewswombat

Best 45 mins from mbia since he arrived not so good second half but still a very good performance

Poll: which is your favouite foot

First half: Mbia on 15:43 - Jan 12 with 2973 viewscheeseydane

Played well, but needs to cut out the dramatics.

So bad sometimes, its embarrasing..

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

First half: Mbia on 15:44 - Jan 12 with 2969 viewsMedwayR

First half in particular he was superb, along with Fabio, both stood out because they were as good defensively as everyone else but also managed to break forward well. By full-time I couldn't really pick a man of the match as everyone played well, even SWP. Bit more quality in the final third would've got us 3pts.

Poll: Who’s better?

First half: Mbia on 15:45 - Jan 12 with 2955 viewsNov77

The play acting is really embarrassing, but in general he was superb today.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

First half: Mbia on 15:52 - Jan 12 with 2888 viewsBrazilNutR

MBIA did well with some runs into the box.. with real energy.. No final product but was busting a gut and getting in to some good positions.. Park never really got into those same positions and was fairly anonymous..although definately ran a lot. Derry looked like a classy defensive midfielder..seemed to make space for himself and have time on the ball..simple passing..thought he was superb.
The defence did well... Ned did well..up against some quality and didn't get beaten very often...
Oh and Julio Cesar...yeah, he's rubbish isn't he.. that double save was as good as you'll ever see from any keeper..
First half: Mbia on 15:58 - Jan 12 with 2847 viewsJonDoeman

An immense player.

It Is What It Is !!

First half: Mbia on 16:03 - Jan 12 with 2809 viewsessextaxiboy

He needs to do the same job on Nolan next week
First half: Mbia on 16:06 - Jan 12 with 2788 viewssexton

M'Beast
Login to get fewer ads

First half: Mbia on 17:48 - Jan 12 with 2596 viewsthemodfather

First half: Mbia on 16:06 - Jan 12 by sexton

M'Beast

why can't this chump stand up, he is always on the deck, he goes down with no one near him...either it's a balance thing, studs or he's a total loss!
First half: Mbia on 17:58 - Jan 12 with 2556 viewsW14Hoop

First half: Mbia on 17:48 - Jan 12 by themodfather

why can't this chump stand up, he is always on the deck, he goes down with no one near him...either it's a balance thing, studs or he's a total loss!

Those rolls deserve their own thread, absolute classic. Then he gets up, shakes his leg and is back into the game, amazing recovery
First half: Mbia on 18:03 - Jan 12 with 2530 viewswombat

First half: Mbia on 17:58 - Jan 12 by W14Hoop

Those rolls deserve their own thread, absolute classic. Then he gets up, shakes his leg and is back into the game, amazing recovery

He does add a very good facial grimace as well , the guy is a loon. And if we do go down I hope he has the bottle to give it a go in the championship and cuts out the diving

Poll: which is your favouite foot

First half: Mbia on 18:07 - Jan 12 with 2499 viewsW14Hoop

First half: Mbia on 18:03 - Jan 12 by wombat

He does add a very good facial grimace as well , the guy is a loon. And if we do go down I hope he has the bottle to give it a go in the championship and cuts out the diving

We were laughing in R block, you're right he is mental, reminds me of the one and only georges santos

First half: Mbia on 18:12 - Jan 12 with 2476 viewsted_hendrix

Yes he's a mentalist alright, he's also a very clever and skillful footballer, he got booked needlessly today, he can't be both a nutter and a good footballer, he simply has to calm himself down.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

First half: Mbia on 18:18 - Jan 12 with 2441 viewsMattnme

I like Mbia he does seem up for and the doubts about his attitude seem unfounded. My only critisism would be he's like a premiership version of Stefen Bailey. Bundles of energy, good in the tackling and closing down of players just woeful when it comes to the passing side of the game.
First half: Mbia on 18:21 - Jan 12 with 2429 viewsibnumber10

Immense
The next Cult hero
First half: Mbia on 18:29 - Jan 12 with 2391 viewsdubaistu

The lad has more rolls than Mr Kipling!
First half: Mbia on 19:36 - Jan 12 with 2313 viewsYorkRanger

Overall I thought he was excellent...
First half: Mbia on 19:38 - Jan 12 with 2301 viewsEalingRanger

He is a character. We need the likes of him for this battle.
First half: Mbia on 19:48 - Jan 12 with 2277 viewsWrightUp5hit___

What was it he had written on his undershirt today?

It looked like

THANK
YOU
COYR'S
First half: Mbia on 19:49 - Jan 12 with 2271 viewsAgedR

Was he offside?

I didn't think so.

If not, pen and Spurs down to 10

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

First half: Mbia on 22:18 - Jan 12 with 2152 viewsW7Ranger

M'Bonkers!!

Thought he was excellent today, really ruffled Spurs feathers in Midfield. They didn't like it! Haha...

Was that he's 5th Booking today? If so, will he be suspended for the West Brom or West Ham game??
First half: Mbia on 22:31 - Jan 12 with 2121 viewsflynnbo

"Thank you God" apparently.
First half: Mbia on 09:31 - Jan 13 with 1984 viewshoopstilidie

First half: Mbia on 22:18 - Jan 12 by W7Ranger

M'Bonkers!!

Thought he was excellent today, really ruffled Spurs feathers in Midfield. They didn't like it! Haha...

Was that he's 5th Booking today? If so, will he be suspended for the West Brom or West Ham game??

Bookings reset to zero at New Year.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

First half: Mbia on 11:50 - Jan 13 with 1880 viewsdaveB

First half: Mbia on 19:49 - Jan 12 by AgedR

Was he offside?

I didn't think so.

If not, pen and Spurs down to 10

never a penalty, he threw himself into the keeper and rolled around like an idiot. Once he realised he was offside he got up and sprinted back.

He did play well though and gave his shirt to my mates kid.
First half: Mbia on 14:02 - Jan 13 with 1800 viewsenfieldargh

he looses control and his brain goes into dying swan mode.

You can see this same traite with his passing. sometimes woeful but the idea is there. His brain needs to get in tune with his feet.

Like the Hull City keeper who blundered yesterday to concede a goal against Sheff Wed. On the replays I couldnt really see he was touched but he went down holding his head. He was carried off on a stretcher in a neck brace. Time will tell if he actually was injured or just saving his blushes.

Feel that M'bia suffers from this several times in a match.

Other than this love his commitment

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024