Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deportivos ground 22:16 - Jun 1 with 1592 viewsloftboy

Originally copied us I believe, well we should get the plans for thei ground and use it as the basis for our new ground, it looked just like South Africa Road but bigger, also nice to see lotto used the top of our kit for theirs as well, what with coming last in their league we have the ideal sister club.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Deportivos ground on 22:31 - Jun 1 with 1555 viewsdanehoop

It was all going so well until you reminded me of the last place finish.

Never knowingly understood

Deportivos ground on 23:10 - Jun 1 with 1492 viewsCamberleyR

I think it was actually Racing Santander who used Loftus Road as a template for their new ground.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Deportivos ground on 00:58 - Jun 2 with 1389 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk shit w*nkmags. Just got in to see that result.

Deportivo were out of danger but had to play Real Sociedad who were pushing desperately for a European place. Their Galcian arch rivals below them, Celta Vigo had to play Espanyol who were comfortably mid table and already on the beach. And yeah, it played out as expected. Depor lost and Vigo won.

Saw Depor play Vigo in March - fantastic match. Vigo's young forward got wound up so much he head butted Depor's CB while still on the ground and got sent off. The game finished 4-2. Fantastic atmosphere, great singing led by the hardcore fans behind the goals (in our 'family area). The whole stadium smelt of ham.

Gutted for them.
Deportivos ground on 06:45 - Jun 2 with 1318 viewsloftboy

Deportivos ground on 23:10 - Jun 1 by CamberleyR

I think it was actually Racing Santander who used Loftus Road as a template for their new ground.

Oh cheers, that stand did look like ours though!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Deportivos ground on 19:36 - Jun 2 with 1039 viewsCamberleyR

Deportivos ground on 06:45 - Jun 2 by loftboy

Oh cheers, that stand did look like ours though!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Deportivos ground on 19:52 - Jun 2 with 1015 viewsqprwpg

I've recently had a chance to get a tour of the Warsaw Legia stadium, which was a lot better than I thought. I think it's a decent design, comfy seats with enough leg room, close to the pitch, covered seats, holds over just over 31K. Would be ideal for the Rs I think.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Deportivos ground on 20:06 - Jun 2 with 995 viewsballbag

Deportivos ground on 00:58 - Jun 2 by BklynRanger

Fcuk shit w*nkmags. Just got in to see that result.

Deportivo were out of danger but had to play Real Sociedad who were pushing desperately for a European place. Their Galcian arch rivals below them, Celta Vigo had to play Espanyol who were comfortably mid table and already on the beach. And yeah, it played out as expected. Depor lost and Vigo won.

Saw Depor play Vigo in March - fantastic match. Vigo's young forward got wound up so much he head butted Depor's CB while still on the ground and got sent off. The game finished 4-2. Fantastic atmosphere, great singing led by the hardcore fans behind the goals (in our 'family area). The whole stadium smelt of ham.

Gutted for them.

The headbutter you mention is signing for Liverpool. Perfect fit.
Deportivos ground on 00:48 - Jun 3 with 828 viewsSonofNorfolt

I watched all these games live in the pub yesterday, and as soon as Sociedad scored I was saying to my mates that La Coruna are in trouble here, as if most 'em cared.
Santander's ground is similar to ours in size, and fortune probably, they are likely to get relegated next week.
David Bardsley made his debut for England there in '92.
Login to get fewer ads

Deportivos ground on 02:26 - Jun 3 with 813 viewsjamois

Deportivos ground on 19:52 - Jun 2 by qprwpg

I've recently had a chance to get a tour of the Warsaw Legia stadium, which was a lot better than I thought. I think it's a decent design, comfy seats with enough leg room, close to the pitch, covered seats, holds over just over 31K. Would be ideal for the Rs I think.

For a 31k ground Is till think that the radient on that lower tier is too shallow and that's how you lose atmosphere.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Deportivos ground on 09:04 - Jun 3 with 742 viewsqprwpg

Deportivos ground on 02:26 - Jun 3 by jamois

For a 31k ground Is till think that the radient on that lower tier is too shallow and that's how you lose atmosphere.

I've not heard any complaints about that and people seem to like the stadium. Maybe next season I'll go to a game to see what it's really like, apparently it's a lot safer to go to the games now.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Deportivos ground on 15:37 - Jun 3 with 640 viewsNW5Hoop

Went to Deportivo's first game of the season. Atmospheric ground, but poky as hell, and the upper tiers are so steep that you're glad the beer is non-alcoholic.
Deportivos ground on 17:07 - Jun 3 with 597 viewsTW_R

Deportivos ground on 00:48 - Jun 3 by SonofNorfolt

I watched all these games live in the pub yesterday, and as soon as Sociedad scored I was saying to my mates that La Coruna are in trouble here, as if most 'em cared.
Santander's ground is similar to ours in size, and fortune probably, they are likely to get relegated next week.
David Bardsley made his debut for England there in '92.

"David Bardsley made his debut for England there in '92."

Was that the game he came on as sub, but then had to be subbed because he got injured?
Deportivos ground on 20:40 - Jun 3 with 533 viewsSonofNorfolt

Deportivos ground on 17:07 - Jun 3 by TW_R

"David Bardsley made his debut for England there in '92."

Was that the game he came on as sub, but then had to be subbed because he got injured?

Yep
Deportivos ground on 11:17 - Jun 4 with 418 viewsTW_R

Deportivos ground on 20:40 - Jun 3 by SonofNorfolt

Yep

I was so gutted for him. By far the best English RB at the time and never got the recognition he deserved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024