Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Four Weeks Time 11:30 - Jul 7 with 849 viewsted_hendrix

We might just be top of the league, surely we cant get tonked at home in our opening fixture again, can we?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

In Four Weeks Time on 11:34 - Jul 7 with 833 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"surely we cant get tonked at home in our opening fixture again, can we?"

Oh, Ted, Ted, what have you done?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

In Four Weeks Time on 11:38 - Jul 7 with 822 viewstimcocking

I'll be coming over for the first game hopefully.

The last three matches i've watched, i think we lost about 13-0, including both opening day wallopings :-(
In Four Weeks Time on 11:39 - Jul 7 with 818 viewsCliff

I'll miss the first fixture as I'll be on my family hols, but i'll be dreading reading the papers when I get back, as the R's capacity to disappoint shows no bounds.
In Four Weeks Time on 11:41 - Jul 7 with 814 viewsTacticalR

OK, let's try and work this out...

We were beaten 0-4 the season before last, 0-5 last season, so next season...

Air hostess clique

In Four Weeks Time on 11:46 - Jul 7 with 806 viewsCliff

In Four Weeks Time on 11:38 - Jul 7 by timcocking

I'll be coming over for the first game hopefully.

The last three matches i've watched, i think we lost about 13-0, including both opening day wallopings :-(

Right let's organise a whip round to convince Tim to stay away
In Four Weeks Time on 12:01 - Jul 7 with 779 viewsted_hendrix

In Four Weeks Time on 11:41 - Jul 7 by TacticalR

OK, let's try and work this out...

We were beaten 0-4 the season before last, 0-5 last season, so next season...

For both of those games and whilst the games were in progress I couldn't see any of those results happening, especially the Bolton game when I think they scored the first just before half time, in other words I thought we were doing o.k.
Seems like an eternity since the Sunderland game, I'm just looking forward to leaving LR for once with a grin on me face and not the usual walking up LR with me hands in me pocket and moaning like every one else after yet another bloody loss.
Get the squad settled and lets go again.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

In Four Weeks Time on 12:07 - Jul 7 with 771 viewstimcocking

In Four Weeks Time on 12:01 - Jul 7 by ted_hendrix

For both of those games and whilst the games were in progress I couldn't see any of those results happening, especially the Bolton game when I think they scored the first just before half time, in other words I thought we were doing o.k.
Seems like an eternity since the Sunderland game, I'm just looking forward to leaving LR for once with a grin on me face and not the usual walking up LR with me hands in me pocket and moaning like every one else after yet another bloody loss.
Get the squad settled and lets go again.

I also remember us playing pretty well against Bolton for 44 minutes and Swansea for 20 minutes. I often wonder what might have been if we'd had a comfortable win in one of those games. Could we be in the Europa league? Or were we always fighting a losing battle?

And i've forced my missus and daughter to go to both games, costs a bloody fortune that. Can't afford to bring them this time.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
In Four Weeks Time on 12:25 - Jul 7 with 747 viewsqprmick

In Four Weeks Time on 12:07 - Jul 7 by timcocking

I also remember us playing pretty well against Bolton for 44 minutes and Swansea for 20 minutes. I often wonder what might have been if we'd had a comfortable win in one of those games. Could we be in the Europa league? Or were we always fighting a losing battle?

And i've forced my missus and daughter to go to both games, costs a bloody fortune that. Can't afford to bring them this time.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

You might need to talk to Tony, he might come good.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

In Four Weeks Time on 17:08 - Jul 7 with 657 viewsessextaxiboy

3-0 Rangers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024