Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes targets Jnr 22:42 - Aug 14 with 4443 viewsQPRDave

According to the Mirror......Hope Tony gives him the answer we'd all like to give him, if this is true

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/stoke-transfers-junior-hoil
Hughes targets Jnr on 22:47 - Aug 14 with 3414 viewseghamranger

Another article in there about ince to spurs and we get townsend as part of a £5 million deal with parker....is the mirror though
Hughes targets Jnr on 22:52 - Aug 14 with 3389 viewsQPRDave

Yeah did see that.Mirror aren't that great are they?....Mind you who is?!!
Even 'Arry don't seem to know wtf is going on!
Hughes targets Jnr on 23:00 - Aug 14 with 3333 viewskomradkirk

worrying when players start well with the window not closing for a few weeks.
are they or is the manager putting them in the shop window.
like starting barton and granero to see if anybody nibbles.
just thinking out loud.
Hughes targets Jnr on 23:10 - Aug 14 with 3277 viewsHollowayRanger

granero holliett out

parker townsend in

stranger things have happened

personally id tell hughes to shove it up his

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hughes targets Jnr on 23:11 - Aug 14 with 3273 viewsWatford_Ranger

Season loan no doubt.
Hughes targets Jnr on 23:11 - Aug 14 with 3272 viewsowza

I can't see Junior joining a team like Stoke. We could well pass them the other way if they get relegated (with Mark Hughes in charge that could well happen) and we get promoted. Hoilett can do better that that.
Hughes targets Jnr on 00:42 - Aug 15 with 3073 viewsEalingRanger

Hughes targets Jnr on 23:11 - Aug 14 by owza

I can't see Junior joining a team like Stoke. We could well pass them the other way if they get relegated (with Mark Hughes in charge that could well happen) and we get promoted. Hoilett can do better that that.

Hughes can do one. If we sell Hoilett to that lot I will be disgusted. Obviously because this story comes from the mirror I'd have to question its truthfulness before I get overly outraged.
Hughes targets Jnr on 06:51 - Aug 15 with 2935 viewsbosh67

Hughes may be an admirer of Jnr but he hasn't exactly done a lot for his career. The kid looks like a different player this season and is obviously enjoying his football so far. He's a Canadian International rather than an English one, so playing in the Prem for the World Cup isn't exactly an issue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes targets Jnr on 08:32 - Aug 15 with 2751 viewsJonDoeman

As I've said before, can't see Hoilett going anywhere. Hughes is a clueless fcking cnt, and my only interest in the Prem this season is wanting him to fail. Thank god we've got a decent manager now!

It Is What It Is !!

Hughes targets Jnr on 08:42 - Aug 15 with 2727 viewsTonto

About 3 weeks ago, this thread would heave been full of "drive him there myself", "get lost toilet" and "bite their arm off" comments.

Funny how times change...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Hughes targets Jnr on 08:54 - Aug 15 with 2691 viewsNorthernr

Hughes targets Jnr on 08:42 - Aug 15 by Tonto

About 3 weeks ago, this thread would heave been full of "drive him there myself", "get lost toilet" and "bite their arm off" comments.

Funny how times change...

Hoilett was surprisingly bad last season. Hopefully he keeps up his early season form as it might teach us to work on players and their problems more rather than simply disregard them and go chasing the next signing. Doubt it though.

As for him going to Stoke, even if he was still awful we should do what West Brom did with Odemwingie and refuse all approaches from Hughes on a point of principal.
Hughes targets Jnr on 09:03 - Aug 15 with 2660 viewsfakekerby

Hughes targets Jnr on 08:54 - Aug 15 by Northernr

Hoilett was surprisingly bad last season. Hopefully he keeps up his early season form as it might teach us to work on players and their problems more rather than simply disregard them and go chasing the next signing. Doubt it though.

As for him going to Stoke, even if he was still awful we should do what West Brom did with Odemwingie and refuse all approaches from Hughes on a point of principal.

Speaking of Odemwingie, am I the only one surprised he's not here yet?

WBA don't want him, we clearly at least did want him, he clearly wanted to move here and we still seem to be offering the wages to tempt players to move (A
Hooper/Parker wouldn't have come here for peanuts)

Seems an obvious move - a good quality striker is what we need and exactly what Odemwingie is. Unless he's not "the right sort" anymore.
Hughes targets Jnr on 09:18 - Aug 15 with 2616 viewsadhoc_qpr

The elephant in the room is that we are paying Hoillett an absolute fortune in wages, not to mention the fact he will actually command a fee - unlike all these loans/terminations.

It could come down to a finances if we can't move on some of the other high earners.
Hughes targets Jnr on 12:19 - Aug 15 with 2476 viewsDylanP

Hughes targets Jnr on 09:18 - Aug 15 by adhoc_qpr

The elephant in the room is that we are paying Hoillett an absolute fortune in wages, not to mention the fact he will actually command a fee - unlike all these loans/terminations.

It could come down to a finances if we can't move on some of the other high earners.

We have already moved a few of those high wage packets off our books: Park, Samba, Anton, to name three. I would like to see Granero, MBia, and Cesar follow.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Hughes targets Jnr on 12:29 - Aug 15 with 2422 viewsTonto

Hughes targets Jnr on 12:19 - Aug 15 by DylanP

We have already moved a few of those high wage packets off our books: Park, Samba, Anton, to name three. I would like to see Granero, MBia, and Cesar follow.

Cisse, Taarabt, DJ Campbell, were on on a few quid as well.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Hughes targets Jnr on 12:30 - Aug 15 with 2420 viewsadhoc_qpr

Hughes targets Jnr on 12:19 - Aug 15 by DylanP

Agree and i don't think TF will want to sell Hoillett given his start to the season and the fact he's desperate to bounce straight back up.

But despite all those outgoing we are still massively overpaying players, even those who are contributing to the team - Barton, Zamora, AJ, SWP, Onouha, Green, and Hoillett are probably the highest paid players in the Championship....
Hughes targets Jnr on 12:48 - Aug 15 with 2384 viewsdaveB

the wage bill is huge whether he stays or goes so i don't think money is really an issue. If Redknapp wants the player to stay then he'll stay, the board have shown they'll back whoever is the manager over decsions like this. The only ones that have gone so far and ones that will go are ones that either don't want to be here or are no longer wanted.

Agree with Clive though, even if Hoilett was useless i wouldn't sell anyone to Hughes as a matter of principal
Hughes targets Jnr on 14:19 - Aug 15 with 2282 viewsrsonist

Hoilett is one we should be treating as an investment and holding him to his contract, at least for this year. Yes he's doubtless highly paid but we've already seen that he'll be key to us getting promoted and back among the big money. And if he can maintain form there he'll be a highly saleable asset.

Townsend is a good lad and all that but isn't in the same class.
Hughes targets Jnr on 14:38 - Aug 15 with 2243 viewsJonDoeman

Mark Hughes set to bring QPR winger Junior Hoilett back to Premier League on loan http://dailym.ai/1a7Qge0 via @MailOnline

On loan!!! that's gotta be bollocks! need their heads testing if they loan him to that clueless fcker.

It Is What It Is !!

Hughes targets Jnr on 14:40 - Aug 15 with 2237 viewsEalingRanger

Hughes targets Jnr on 14:38 - Aug 15 by JonDoeman

Mark Hughes set to bring QPR winger Junior Hoilett back to Premier League on loan http://dailym.ai/1a7Qge0 via @MailOnline

On loan!!! that's gotta be bollocks! need their heads testing if they loan him to that clueless fcker.

Fury wouldn't cover it if this actually happened. It has to be bullshit.
Hughes targets Jnr on 14:45 - Aug 15 with 2232 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hughes targets Jnr on 14:19 - Aug 15 by rsonist

Hoilett is one we should be treating as an investment and holding him to his contract, at least for this year. Yes he's doubtless highly paid but we've already seen that he'll be key to us getting promoted and back among the big money. And if he can maintain form there he'll be a highly saleable asset.

Townsend is a good lad and all that but isn't in the same class.

Don't you remember last season? Hoilett led us a merry dance when we were trying to sign him, he spent all of last season overweight.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has been turning it on, to get a move elsewhere.

I'd be more than happy if we replace Hoilett with Townsend. Yes Townsend isn't in the same class, he is in a class above.
Hughes targets Jnr on 14:46 - Aug 15 with 2229 viewsTacticalR

Hughes shouldn't be allowed to interfere with our boys.

Air hostess clique

Hughes targets Jnr on 14:57 - Aug 15 with 2191 viewsQPR1882

I really don't understand some of the comments on here. It's irrelevant who wants to buy/loan him.

If he is good enough we keep him, if not we get rid.
Hughes targets Jnr on 15:05 - Aug 15 with 2159 viewsadhoc_qpr

Hughes targets Jnr on 14:40 - Aug 15 by EalingRanger

Fury wouldn't cover it if this actually happened. It has to be bullshit.

Tony would do well to avoid Twitter for a few weeks if that turns out to be true!

No reason to loan him at all, hopefully the DM's usual accuracy anyway.
Hughes targets Jnr on 15:41 - Aug 15 with 2099 viewsJonDoeman

Hughes targets Jnr on 14:45 - Aug 15 by SpiritofGregory

Don't you remember last season? Hoilett led us a merry dance when we were trying to sign him, he spent all of last season overweight.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has been turning it on, to get a move elsewhere.

I'd be more than happy if we replace Hoilett with Townsend. Yes Townsend isn't in the same class, he is in a class above.

Disagree , Hoilett is looking the much better player out of the two on this season's form. Got a feeling Townsend will be a disappointment, not too bothered whether he signs for us or not, vital Junior stays IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024