Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weve been figured out 19:38 - Nov 30 with 1772 viewsWeaverQPR

Anyone there today will vouch for that. So poor no creativity and stung a at the end. Need more,alot more. Almost too arrogant.

@WeavQPR

Weve been figured out on 19:52 - Nov 30 with 1709 viewsSpiritofGregory

Yes, we have been found out. Couldn't believe the slow tempo we playing at. Paul Dicov probably told them at half time that we had no stomach for a fight and to get in our faces which they did and easily walked off with 3 points.

Went to the game last week, the crowd looked so bored, all Rangers did was pass sideways, one guy stood up and shouted "come on Rangers, they are fuc*ing $hit!" Everyone fell about laughing because he was right.
Weve been figured out on 20:01 - Nov 30 with 1680 viewsHollowayRanger

Weve been figured out on 19:52 - Nov 30 by SpiritofGregory

Yes, we have been found out. Couldn't believe the slow tempo we playing at. Paul Dicov probably told them at half time that we had no stomach for a fight and to get in our faces which they did and easily walked off with 3 points.

Went to the game last week, the crowd looked so bored, all Rangers did was pass sideways, one guy stood up and shouted "come on Rangers, they are fuc*ing $hit!" Everyone fell about laughing because he was right.

agree its way no one sings anymore

just sit there waiting and waiting for something to actually happen

remember the not so long ago era of holloway ainsworth cookie rowlands all bombing on with gallen and furlong in the middle

chances and goals galore!!!!!!

now its austin and er eer

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Weve been figured out on 20:08 - Nov 30 with 1662 viewsWeaverQPR

I know of a player who could change it all in an instant. I know I know but we need our main man back

@WeavQPR

Weve been figured out on 20:13 - Nov 30 with 1640 viewsHollowayRanger

Weve been figured out on 20:08 - Nov 30 by WeaverQPR

I know of a player who could change it all in an instant. I know I know but we need our main man back

shame he didnt want to play for us in the championship then isnt it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Weve been figured out on 20:14 - Nov 30 with 1642 viewsbatmanhoop

agree, Donny fans were expecting a drubbing as they had key injuries. This one man up front, tippy tappy stuff against poor opposition is madness. Lets get in AJ to play alongside Charlie and go for it
Weve been figured out on 20:20 - Nov 30 with 1618 viewsWeaverQPR

Weve been figured out on 20:13 - Nov 30 by HollowayRanger

shame he didnt want to play for us in the championship then isnt it

Lets ask him now. We all make mistakes.

@WeavQPR

Weve been figured out on 22:15 - Nov 30 with 1486 viewskensalriser

'We've been found out.'

Possibly the most overused and meaningless football cliche of the last few years. So after 16 games Doncaster are finally the team that's cracked the code of how to beat superior opposition by finding their fatal flaw? If they're that good at it, expect to see them bombing up the table over the next few games. I won't hold my breath.

We know what the problem is, we've been discussing it here for weeks and it's nothing to do with 'being found out'.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Weve been figured out on 13:16 - Dec 1 with 1320 viewsShackletonR

We have become to predictable, for me we need to try out a new system, Harry admits that he's playing a different way to what he is normally asscoiated, with five in midfield.

I'd like to see a 4-3-3, of possibly

------------------Green-------------------

Simpson---Onuoha/Dunne---Hill---BAE

---O'neil/Kranjcar---Barton---Traore

---------Phillips----------Johnson--------

------------------Austin-----------------

This way we have to go foward rather than to many sideways passing, would bring the best out of Phillips, who was very affective playing this system under Ollie at Blackpool.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Weve been figured out on 13:39 - Dec 1 with 1288 viewsTheBlob

Remember how Nigel Peason's Leicester sussed Jim Magilton's close passing tactics?When the inevitable wayward pass comes you're through the gaps on the break like lightning?And guess who the current Leicester manager is.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Weve been figured out on 14:06 - Dec 1 with 1241 viewsDevonWhite

Weve been figured out on 13:16 - Dec 1 by ShackletonR

We have become to predictable, for me we need to try out a new system, Harry admits that he's playing a different way to what he is normally asscoiated, with five in midfield.

I'd like to see a 4-3-3, of possibly

------------------Green-------------------

Simpson---Onuoha/Dunne---Hill---BAE

---O'neil/Kranjcar---Barton---Traore

---------Phillips----------Johnson--------

------------------Austin-----------------

This way we have to go foward rather than to many sideways passing, would bring the best out of Phillips, who was very affective playing this system under Ollie at Blackpool.

Traore in central midfield?!
Weve been figured out on 14:37 - Dec 1 with 1191 viewsstansleftfoot

HR did change it and lost the game....the Squad need to recognise that their performances that took them to the top of the Table where NOT good enough. The standard they have set is not good enough.
If you get lucky and fortunate in games of football, you need to step up effort and ambition because your luck will run out.
Hard work always brings results, 4:5:1 is hard work, the extra MF's have to push on to create the chances....not sure QPR have the sheer get up and go to pull it off successfully....sadly without Onuoha, they don't have the set-up to defend a 4:4:2 as we showed yesterday from 60 minutes on. Puzzling times for HR, he needs an attacking player to take some risks...Hoillet, Phillips, Krancjar and AJ are the candidates but just when will they turn up?
Weve been figured out on 19:56 - Dec 1 with 1065 viewsTheBlob

What's happened to Chevanton?Is he going to turn out to be the new Paolo Wanchope?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Weve been figured out on 20:16 - Dec 1 with 1027 viewsqprmick

Weve been figured out on 19:56 - Dec 1 by TheBlob

What's happened to Chevanton?Is he going to turn out to be the new Paolo Wanchope?

The figures don't lie, the teams above us have scored 29 goals each, we have scored 19. If Austin get injured, what then? Even with one striker the midfield should be scoring more. Harry should show the team a video of United in Europe it was a joy to watch and the goals came from everywhere.

Qprmick

Weve been figured out on 20:35 - Dec 1 with 1001 viewssmegma

Weve been figured out on 19:56 - Dec 1 by TheBlob

He has surpassed Wanchope already by actually playing for the first team. Wanchope only played 3 reserve games, scored 6 goals but Stewart Houston said he 'wasn't what we are looking for'. Played for his country at the World Cup but a pony manager didnt rate him.
Weve been figured out on 10:33 - Dec 2 with 799 viewsPinnerPaul

Weve been figured out on 20:16 - Dec 1 by qprmick

The figures don't lie, the teams above us have scored 29 goals each, we have scored 19. If Austin get injured, what then? Even with one striker the midfield should be scoring more. Harry should show the team a video of United in Europe it was a joy to watch and the goals came from everywhere.

You're right, the figures don't lie, especially these

Over 2 pts average per game
3rd on goal difference only
3 pts off the lead
4 pts clear of 4th
Umpteen points clear of 7th

This against an expectation in August from most of a mid table finish, if lucky.
Weve been figured out on 10:43 - Dec 2 with 789 viewsparker64

Not sure what constitutes a goal scoring midfielder but players like Hoilett and Phillips are on 1 in 5, Barton about 1 in 10, O'Neil and Henry score so few it's hardly worth mentionining, SWP 1 in 6.

That's over a career, they've all scored less and less goals as they've played more games.
Weve been figured out on 12:38 - Dec 2 with 734 viewskensalriser

Weve been figured out on 10:33 - Dec 2 by PinnerPaul

You're right, the figures don't lie, especially these

Over 2 pts average per game
3rd on goal difference only
3 pts off the lead
4 pts clear of 4th
Umpteen points clear of 7th

This against an expectation in August from most of a mid table finish, if lucky.

Expectations change according to the here and now. August is irrelevant - we've started well, have the best squad in the division and a very experienced, high profile manager. It's a reasonable expectation we get promoted from here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Weve been figured out on 20:35 - Dec 2 with 650 viewsShackletonR

Weve been figured out on 14:06 - Dec 1 by DevonWhite

Traore in central midfield?!

Why not, at least he can cross a ball, i wish Harry would try some of these forgotten players, it is puzzling why they dont get a chance, i suppose he just dosn't fancy them.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Weve been figured out on 20:42 - Dec 2 with 642 viewsBlackCrowe

We've lost one of our last 5 games...yes we truly have been found out. Why not email Phil Beard and tell him how cr*p we are.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Weve been figured out on 20:52 - Dec 2 with 627 viewsDylanP

Figured out?

Or maybe we just had a particularly bad game. Is that also a possibilty? As maddening as that performance was, it isn't time to go overboard and panic. We just had a terrible game. I don't disagree with the complaint about lack of creativity or fight. I just think that the "got figured out" stuff is a little melodramatic.

I also think that it is not a given that we win and all this stuff about us having the best team in the division, well perhaps we shouldn't get too taken in with our own press. Until we are solidly top of the division, it is hard to justify such lofty rhetoric.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2013 20:53]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Weve been figured out on 21:02 - Dec 2 with 611 viewsBklynRanger

Weve been figured out on 14:37 - Dec 1 by stansleftfoot

HR did change it and lost the game....the Squad need to recognise that their performances that took them to the top of the Table where NOT good enough. The standard they have set is not good enough.
If you get lucky and fortunate in games of football, you need to step up effort and ambition because your luck will run out.
Hard work always brings results, 4:5:1 is hard work, the extra MF's have to push on to create the chances....not sure QPR have the sheer get up and go to pull it off successfully....sadly without Onuoha, they don't have the set-up to defend a 4:4:2 as we showed yesterday from 60 minutes on. Puzzling times for HR, he needs an attacking player to take some risks...Hoillet, Phillips, Krancjar and AJ are the candidates but just when will they turn up?

I think that's all basically correct and saves me a load of unnecessary typing and brain power usage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024