Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
best premiership ever? 22:31 - Dec 23 with 2066 viewsHollowayRanger

no not the quality but isnt it great to have so many teams in with a shout com xmas

1 Liverpool 36
2 Arsenal 36
3 Man City 35
4 Chelsea 34
5 Everton 34
6 Newcastle 30
7 Tottenham 30
8 Man Utd 28

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

best premiership ever? on 22:42 - Dec 23 with 1656 viewsN12Hoop

This is my guess for how it will end up:

Man City
Scum
ManUre
Arse

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

best premiership ever? on 23:13 - Dec 23 with 1630 viewsHollowayRanger

best premiership ever? on 22:42 - Dec 23 by N12Hoop

This is my guess for how it will end up:

Man City
Scum
ManUre
Arse

not sure about the order but

man city
chelski
liverpool
arsenal

would love to see utd left in the cold

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

best premiership ever? on 23:34 - Dec 23 with 1612 viewsNorthernr

Tightest league table, and most uncertain title race, for a while, but whenever the bigger teams meet each other it's been boring as hell.

1 - Man City
2 - Chelsea
3 - Arsenal
4 - Liverpool

I cling to hope that Everton made smash their way in. Good to watch, trying to win games.
best premiership ever? on 23:40 - Dec 23 with 1599 viewsJigsore

best premiership ever? on 23:34 - Dec 23 by Northernr

Tightest league table, and most uncertain title race, for a while, but whenever the bigger teams meet each other it's been boring as hell.

1 - Man City
2 - Chelsea
3 - Arsenal
4 - Liverpool

I cling to hope that Everton made smash their way in. Good to watch, trying to win games.

I don't know Clive, does 6-3 ring a bell? City, Arsenal, Liverpool to their credit are excellent footballing sides

Chelsea on the other hand... boring, boring bastards. Mourinho's tactics are so negative they make us look like Holloway's Blackpool. No surprise it ended 0-0 tonight with them in it

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

best premiership ever? on 23:55 - Dec 23 with 1588 viewsNorthernr

best premiership ever? on 23:40 - Dec 23 by Jigsore

I don't know Clive, does 6-3 ring a bell? City, Arsenal, Liverpool to their credit are excellent footballing sides

Chelsea on the other hand... boring, boring bastards. Mourinho's tactics are so negative they make us look like Holloway's Blackpool. No surprise it ended 0-0 tonight with them in it

Man City I like to watch. Go to win, even if it means we might lose - especially away from home. Exception to the rule, so I hope they win it. I'd like Arsenal to win it really, but they do my head in on nights like tonight. Stop waving it around and start fcking.
best premiership ever? on 00:03 - Dec 24 with 1572 viewsrsonist

Everton have been an absolute breath of fresh air - pleasure to see them do well. Chelsea are almost comically grim, surprised their fans still have the will to live.

In his absence you can really see how Ferguson won so many titles in the last decade simply by mastering consistency. Now it's all gone Wacky Races.

The top half jostling is fun but for the most part (Swansea, West Brom and maybe Hull have had their odd days) I feel like the lower half of the table is possibly the most wretched its ever been. Stoke in 10th and Villa in 13th - two dire sides in particular.
best premiership ever? on 00:05 - Dec 24 with 1571 viewsPommyhoop

Man City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton

I'd LOVE IT, just LOVE IT

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

best premiership ever? on 01:45 - Dec 24 with 1530 viewsFredManRave

It's undoubtedly a close premiership so far with only 2 points separating the top 5. And hopefully it will be the same top 5 at the end of the season, though not necessarily in that order, as I can't see Newcastle or Spurs breaking into it and me and Keegan would Love It if Man Utd didn't either.

As for the final standinds, I think it will continue to be close as I just don't see a team with the consistency to pull away from the group. Other than Chelsea in 5th and City in 4th I honestly wouldn't mind the positions of the final 3 although Everton to win for the sheer shock factor would be great.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

best premiership ever? on 07:18 - Dec 24 with 1478 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm just happy with Manure in 8th place, three wins off the lead.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

best premiership ever? on 08:32 - Dec 24 with 1434 viewsMrSheen

How can it be if we're not in it?
best premiership ever? on 08:39 - Dec 24 with 1426 viewsPommyhoop

best premiership ever? on 08:32 - Dec 24 by MrSheen

How can it be if we're not in it?

Very true..
It will take alot to beat the first one..
1 Manchester United (C)
2 Aston Villa
3 Norwich City
4 Blackburn Rovers
5 Queens Park Rangers

best premiership ever? on 08:55 - Dec 24 with 1411 viewsKonk

I would love Everton to win it — as in, really, really love them to win it. A “proper” club with great pedigree who really shouldn’t be competing given their relative finances. The away section at Goodison isn’t the best, but other than the Park End, the ground hasn’t really changed from when they last won the league, so the old school romantic in me would love to see a title won there. I have a lot of time for Martinez and would love to see them finish in the top four at least.

I think it’ll go to City, who I enjoy watching, and whose support I always liked, but it’s difficult to feel too excited for them these days what with £48bn being spent on their squad. Other than that, Chelsea, which would be shiiiiiiiiiiiiiite, but since Bayern fu cked-up in the CL, I have some sort of zen-like calmness where they’re concerned, so would just kid myself on it hadn't happened. I don’t think Arsenal have enough and their whinging Stevenage/Croydon fans annoy me, and Liverpool…I still get far too much enjoyment from watching the millions of glory-hunting kno bs I know, “suffering” after 20+ years without a title.

Should be interesting down at the bottom too — any number of clubs who could be in trouble after Christmas.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

best premiership ever? on 08:57 - Dec 24 with 1410 viewsElHoop

Man City have surprised me - they look to have improved considerably on last season without too many changes. They have a good pool of strikers and deserve to succeed as they look like scoring plenty of goals in every game. The game is about goals.

Arsenal also look improved but Giroud sometimes looks limited and he's the only proper top class striker on their books at the moment. They'll need to buy to stay in the hunt but that could happen. Either way, they are vastly superior to the likes of Liverpool and Everton.

Chelsea look vulnerable if they push forward. The back line is weak. They now seem to be resorting to the type of tactics which Harry used to try to keep us up. Men behind the ball and try to nick one, if last night reflects the future methodology. That won't be good enough to win it but it will unfortunately get them in the top 4, I'm afraid.

Liverpool won't be good enough when they get the inevitable key injuries or suspensions. Everton will probably do what Wigan did and start losing stupid games in a stupid manner. Wigan shouldn't have gone down with the team they had at the time.

Man Utd are a puzzle. They look like they are getting back on track and then lose to someone silly. But they don't seem to draw too many, so if they can ge ton a run they'll get back in the hunt in an open season. It's a gift that they might yet get close to taking.

So for me it will end up:

Man City
Arsenal
Man Utd
Chelsea
Spurs
Newcastle
best premiership ever? on 09:06 - Dec 24 with 1397 viewsBluce_Ree

I hope you're right. If Liverpool win it, they'll be f**king unbearable.

Honestly, if it was between them and Chelsea, I'd have to do some serious soul-searching and I hate Chelsea more than I hate anything.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

best premiership ever? on 09:10 - Dec 24 with 1389 viewssimmo

Would properly love Everton to win, at least make Champions League and use the money to help them along.

Think you can still get 40/1 for Everton to win the league....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

best premiership ever? on 09:10 - Dec 24 with 1389 viewskingsburyR

In this order of failure:

Liverpool - please please please don't win the league. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Chelsea - Margnally less then above.
Arsenal - Would be my second preference to win it.
Man City - Not bad to watch but top of the unfair playing field list.
Man Utd - Not bothered if they win it but would find it amusing if then end up 5th.
Everton - Would love them to win the league but are too reliant on their first 13 or so.
Spurs - Like to end up top four so others miss out!
The field - Closed shop - why bother!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

best premiership ever? on 11:12 - Dec 24 with 1327 viewsMrSheen

best premiership ever? on 08:55 - Dec 24 by Konk

I would love Everton to win it — as in, really, really love them to win it. A “proper” club with great pedigree who really shouldn’t be competing given their relative finances. The away section at Goodison isn’t the best, but other than the Park End, the ground hasn’t really changed from when they last won the league, so the old school romantic in me would love to see a title won there. I have a lot of time for Martinez and would love to see them finish in the top four at least.

I think it’ll go to City, who I enjoy watching, and whose support I always liked, but it’s difficult to feel too excited for them these days what with £48bn being spent on their squad. Other than that, Chelsea, which would be shiiiiiiiiiiiiiite, but since Bayern fu cked-up in the CL, I have some sort of zen-like calmness where they’re concerned, so would just kid myself on it hadn't happened. I don’t think Arsenal have enough and their whinging Stevenage/Croydon fans annoy me, and Liverpool…I still get far too much enjoyment from watching the millions of glory-hunting kno bs I know, “suffering” after 20+ years without a title.

Should be interesting down at the bottom too — any number of clubs who could be in trouble after Christmas.

"The away section isn't the best"...too roomy? At least you can see the pitch from there.
best premiership ever? on 12:54 - Dec 24 with 1297 viewsjeffro

Anyone wondering if Everton have a serious chance ...

Take a look at their remaining fixtures and make your own mind up...

Especially the next 6.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/fixtures
best premiership ever? on 12:57 - Dec 24 with 1293 viewsElHoop

best premiership ever? on 12:54 - Dec 24 by jeffro

Anyone wondering if Everton have a serious chance ...

Take a look at their remaining fixtures and make your own mind up...

Especially the next 6.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/fixtures

These are exactly the sorts of games that they'll muck up.
best premiership ever? on 13:27 - Dec 24 with 1282 viewsKonk

best premiership ever? on 11:12 - Dec 24 by MrSheen

"The away section isn't the best"...too roomy? At least you can see the pitch from there.

Funnily enough, the one time I went we were right at the back of the lower tier and it was absolutely ram-a-dam-a-ding-dong in there. Bit like the view from the back of the lower tier of the Shed i.e. like watching the game through a letter box.

best premiership ever? on 13:31 - Dec 24 with 1274 viewsPommyhoop

best premiership ever? on 13:27 - Dec 24 by Konk

Funnily enough, the one time I went we were right at the back of the lower tier and it was absolutely ram-a-dam-a-ding-dong in there. Bit like the view from the back of the lower tier of the Shed i.e. like watching the game through a letter box.

Loads of your shorter mates on their butlers shoulders blocking your view?

best premiership ever? on 13:38 - Dec 24 with 1265 viewsKonk

best premiership ever? on 13:31 - Dec 24 by Pommyhoop

Loads of your shorter mates on their butlers shoulders blocking your view?

Home games = Butlers

Away games = Drivers, porters, valets, cooks & ex-forces security detachment

Butlers never travel away - they'reat home making sure everything is just so for our fans' return; preparing the fire, letting the port breathe and cutting out the match report from the local newspaper.

No, it was absolutely rammo because it was our first year in the PL.

best premiership ever? on 14:26 - Dec 24 with 1237 viewsPommyhoop

best premiership ever? on 13:38 - Dec 24 by Konk

Home games = Butlers

Away games = Drivers, porters, valets, cooks & ex-forces security detachment

Butlers never travel away - they'reat home making sure everything is just so for our fans' return; preparing the fire, letting the port breathe and cutting out the match report from the local newspaper.

No, it was absolutely rammo because it was our first year in the PL.

Bravo Sir, Bravo.

best premiership ever? on 15:05 - Dec 24 with 1205 viewsrsonist

The thing about City is at least with Pellegrini there now they've made something fairly fun and entertaining with their indecent financial might.... Chelsea spend £100m a year just to park the bus and nick something on the counter.

If City can get any sort of defensive stability then it's obviously their title to lose - wonderful array of attacking talent. Negredo is fast becoming one of my favourite players.
best premiership ever? on 15:10 - Dec 24 with 1198 viewsN12Hoop

For me it's all about who I hate the least. In that respect I want Man City to win the league. Actually think Pellegrino seems like quite a decent sort.
Would be great to see Everton do it but they have no chance.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024