Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 09:33 10 Oct 2026

May have dreamt it, but did I read somewhere he's never missed a penalty in professional football? Certainly looks like he has that confidence. It's odd, I really fancied him to score and I also fancied Charles to save the penalty. This is incredibly rare, not felt that since Fenwick and Smithies.
Forum
Reply
Cricket 2026 County/International Thread
at 12:13 9 Oct 2026

Jealous - you will have a great time. I heard Shaun Pollock moaning that England fans had taken all the tickets, but to be honest if you can't get more than 500 in the ground for this first day of a home test against Aus - then tough. Sell them where you can!
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 09:40 9 Oct 2026

On another Man City note, I wondered if anyone concurs with my gut instinct about the club and their fans. When I was younger, through the 90s, I always thought of them as a massive sleeping giant; huge support but pretty ordinary teams. Had an annoying habit of beating us when we far superior and knocking us out of cups with David bloody White or whatever his name was....with gazillions of City fans around Loftus Road. But this doesn't marry with modern day City where their support really doesn't seem the biggest, especially considering their players and all the success. Or has winning everything bored the legacy fans into submission? Or are they quite simply not the same club? Or did I have it wrong in the first place? Just feels strange to me.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 09:19 9 Oct 2026

I wouldn't throw them out. The best punishment would be to take their five most recent signings - that they have farmed out on loan for development - and make them sell that player to the club they are currently at loan at. For £1.
Forum
Reply
Cricket 2026 County/International Thread
at 08:29 9 Oct 2026

Looking forward to S Africa v Australia tests. Pretty devastating to see about 12 people in attendance at Durban - I mean the World Test Champions vs Aus and it looks like Covid times. I hear the crowds in the winter are going to be mostly English, too.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 06:43 9 Oct 2026

Loving the optimism in the prediction league; well over 80% predicting home win, 3 forecasting 5-0, two forecasting 4-0 and the most popular choice for our first scorer is....a centre back.

Never change, R's fans.
Forum
Reply
Julien Stéphan Interview
at 14:39 7 Oct 2026

Agreed, and he clearly loves Ronnie's versatility, so perhaps we could revisit the halcyon days of when Darren Peacock started up front. Or did I dream that?!
Forum
Reply
Julien Stéphan Interview
at 12:32 7 Oct 2026

Brilliant punchline, made me snort out my cheese on toast.
Forum
Reply
K155 OPR Car Registration Number
at 11:55 5 Oct 2026

In honour of Easter Monday, 1986, my Dad had S60 URS

Left it to me when he died, seems such a faff to get it on a car though, knowing little about these things!
Forum
Reply
Cricket 2026 County/International Thread
at 15:38 27 Sep 2026

Great innings. Very impressed with Sonny Baker, he's got to be in all the squads for the winter surely.
Forum
Reply
Other than QPR....
at 10:22 25 Sep 2026

Ha - no I wouldn't dream of saying that, I said England / your country support - meaning I was well aware that we have loads of fans who are not English :-)
Forum
Thread
Other than QPR....
at 07:42 25 Sep 2026

The five sports teams or players that you are most a fan of. Not including England / your country for all team sports, take that as read.

Kent CCC
Luke Littler
Rory McIlroy
Saffie Osborne
Ronnie O'Sullivan

First person to put:
QPR Women
QPR DS
QPR U18s
Jude the Cat
Eze

gets a sage nod.
[Post edited 25 Sep 8:26]
Forum
Reply
Cricket 2026 County/International Thread
at 16:01 24 Sep 2026

Quite; hardly been a feast of trophies all round. Or wins.

Nice to see that Middlesex partnership....
Forum
Reply
Cricket 2026 County/International Thread
at 14:31 24 Sep 2026

Good bowling performance but lost 2 early doors. Dig in Middlesex. Do it for King, country and your lovely neighbours, Kent.
Forum
Reply
Andy Andy, don't drink Shandy
at 07:05 24 Sep 2026

It's alright for Burnham in his posh seats by the side, just like it would be alright in South Africa Road etc. I really don't want beer flying everywhere when we score, we go on about how VAR kills celebrations, everyone holding drinks would do the same.

Maybe only in seated, non-family stand areas. And Fulham.
Forum
Reply
Singing and chanting.
at 16:13 23 Sep 2026

Related question, as I have never quite worked it out

is it BY NO CHELS** B***ARDS

or
BY THOSE CHELS** B***ARDS

I've always thought it was NO but someone was bellowing THOSE in my ear at Charlton and then in the Loft on Sat I heard THOSE too

These are the big issues, which should it be? Does it even matter? How many weeks till we play again?
Forum
Reply
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS
at 14:35 23 Sep 2026

For general sale....from experience...try and get then on the phone at the Box Office by calling early. I've never had much luck online. Actually, do both at the same time!
Forum
Reply
Cricket 2026 County/International Thread
at 10:02 22 Sep 2026

Disgraceful scenes at Japan v India - admittedly a 5 over farce but Japan were only chasing 30! Down to the wire in the last over, umpire gave a wide, India protested to square leg umpire saying batter had changed their stance before release (he hadn't) - and the umpires overturned the wide! Never seen that before. Total bullying. India won, of course.
Forum
Reply
Whats it all about Alfie?
at 15:47 20 Sep 2026

That's good to hear, abusing Dunne would be a total joke.
Forum
Reply
The Sending Off
at 08:56 20 Sep 2026

It's certainly a debatable one, as this thread showed and in the ground at the time.

From where I was stood in the Loft, thought it was a red card immediately, but some of the others around me disagreed. He did indeed not make a lot of contact with the player, but I don't think that's relevant, is it? He could easily have done because it was very reckless. Doesn't need to be blood on the pitch to be a red. Bloke in front of me thought it was a red, person behind thought no way. Mate watching at home thought it was a little harsh. Not sure there is a clear right answer here!

I know it was debatable, but I don't think it was an awful decision. I would have been screaming for a red the other way around.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

GaryBannister86


Site Scores

Prediction League: 8
TOTAL: 8
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026