Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line up for tomorrow 15:03 - Mar 17 with 2315 viewsfrancisbowles

Don't think there is much to decide so I would expect Harry to go with this: Murphy, Hughes, Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Hoilett, Barton, Henry, Morrison, Krancjar, Keane.
Subs Lennox, Young, Benayoun, SWP, Carroll, Zamora, Maiga
Line up for tomorrow on 15:05 - Mar 17 with 2306 viewsdaveB

would imagine that's pretty much it, wouldn't be surprised to see Zamora start though
Line up for tomorrow on 15:12 - Mar 17 with 2287 viewssimmo

Murphy
Hughes
Dunne
Nedum
Hill
Barton
Henry
Kranjcar
Morrison
Hoilett
Zamora

Youth keeper (Lennox?)
YSY
Ehmer
O'Neil
Benayoun
Maiga
Keane

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Line up for tomorrow on 15:14 - Mar 17 with 2283 viewskingo

Line up for tomorrow on 15:05 - Mar 17 by daveB

would imagine that's pretty much it, wouldn't be surprised to see Zamora start though

I hope that BZ is in the starting line up. He offered more in his time on the pitch that Keane showed at Brighton or against Yeovil. Hopefully Doyle might be fit as well.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Line up for tomorrow on 15:22 - Mar 17 with 2248 viewsfrancisbowles

I would be surprised if Harry started BZ after his terrible showing the last time he started at Forest. He also didn't pull up any trees last week for the U21's.

IMHO far better to start with Keane (Doyle if fit) and save BZ for last 30/40 depending on the score. I doubt that he would have much more in him. BZ great on Saturday and quite good when he came on in another recent home game. He will be feeling quite confident, why risk destroying that by starting him? He could be important if we continue to struggle for a striker.
Line up for tomorrow on 15:24 - Mar 17 with 2234 viewsQPR442

Line up for tomorrow on 15:14 - Mar 17 by kingo

I hope that BZ is in the starting line up. He offered more in his time on the pitch that Keane showed at Brighton or against Yeovil. Hopefully Doyle might be fit as well.

Yes but you can also say that Keane putting on his shirt was more than Zamora offered in the Reading Games this season and last and at Forest on Boxing Day. To say it was the worst performances I have ever seen a pro footballer have would be an understatement, however he did score Saturday so beggars can't be choosers.
Line up for tomorrow on 15:46 - Mar 17 with 2182 viewsqprdan

the bench looks poor doesn't it, not many game changers..(apart from the prolific Zamora of course!)
Line up for tomorrow on 15:46 - Mar 17 with 2182 viewsbosh67

Ehmer out for this season after shoulder surgery. I suspect team will be as per an earlier suggestion...

Murphy
Hughes Dunne Nedum Hill
Kranjcar Henry Barton Hoilett
Morrison
Zamora

Subs: Lennox, Keane, Benayoun, Maiga, Sendles-White, Carroll, Monthe

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Line up for tomorrow on 16:10 - Mar 17 with 2120 viewsHantsR

Don't think Morrison is certain to play. He was rubbing his groin (I think!) after a shot early in the game. Otherwise, referring to the OP, I presume the inclusion of Young and SWP was a bit of irony..? Whatever, and what about O'Neil? Is he crook as well?
Login to get fewer ads

Line up for tomorrow on 16:16 - Mar 17 with 2100 viewsbosh67

O'Neil I think is injured.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Line up for tomorrow on 16:18 - Mar 17 with 2089 viewsGloucs_R

What is wrong with Green then?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Line up for tomorrow on 16:19 - Mar 17 with 2087 viewsthemodfather

the team bus will swing by hammersmith a&e on way to the game!
Line up for tomorrow on 16:20 - Mar 17 with 2086 viewsfrancisbowles

Line up for tomorrow on 16:10 - Mar 17 by HantsR

Don't think Morrison is certain to play. He was rubbing his groin (I think!) after a shot early in the game. Otherwise, referring to the OP, I presume the inclusion of Young and SWP was a bit of irony..? Whatever, and what about O'Neil? Is he crook as well?

Must admit I forgot about O'Neil. No I was being serious as we need a defender and Young played for the U21's last week so must have a level of fitness. As for SWP with the absense of Traore and Hoilett's 'piano wire' hamstrings I thought we needed a bit of pace on the bench.
Line up for tomorrow on 17:46 - Mar 17 with 1984 viewsderbyhoop

There's a turn up. Zamora fit and everybody else injured.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2014 18:06]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Line up for tomorrow on 17:54 - Mar 17 with 1954 viewsbosh67

Line up for tomorrow on 16:18 - Mar 17 by Gloucs_R

What is wrong with Green then?

Fell awkwardly on his hip in the game and had to be subbed. Plus his foot fell off and he couldn't kick.

Never knowingly right.

Line up for tomorrow on 18:10 - Mar 17 with 1913 viewsNorthernr

Bring your boots and get a game.
No, not you Modibo.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Line up for tomorrow on 23:05 - Mar 17 with 1691 viewsderbyhoop

Petrasso's loan spell ended after Sunday's game. Worth including?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Line up for tomorrow on 23:24 - Mar 17 with 1668 viewsnewgolddream

Line up for tomorrow on 15:22 - Mar 17 by francisbowles

I would be surprised if Harry started BZ after his terrible showing the last time he started at Forest. He also didn't pull up any trees last week for the U21's.

IMHO far better to start with Keane (Doyle if fit) and save BZ for last 30/40 depending on the score. I doubt that he would have much more in him. BZ great on Saturday and quite good when he came on in another recent home game. He will be feeling quite confident, why risk destroying that by starting him? He could be important if we continue to struggle for a striker.

Line up for tomorrow on 23:47 - Mar 17 with 1645 viewsHunterhoop

Line up for tomorrow on 23:05 - Mar 17 by derbyhoop

Petrasso's loan spell ended after Sunday's game. Worth including?

Absolutely! He's probably the third best winger at the club!
Line up for tomorrow on 00:56 - Mar 18 with 1598 viewsFredManRave

We all know that many things hate us, The BBC, The F.A.Cup, The F.A. etc etc etc but it would appear that this season, injuries can't get enough of us.

Taken from the BBC;

QPR goalkeeper Rob Green is out with cracked ribs and midfielders Armand Traore and Jermaine Jenas both have hamstring injuries.

On-loan West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison (groin) is a doubt.

Left-back Benoit Assou-Ekotto could miss out again with the knock he suffered at Brighton last Tuesday while fellow full-back Danny Simpson (back), midfielder Alejandro Faurlin (knee), winger Matty Phillips (ankle) and strikers Charlie Austin (shoulder) and Andrew Johnson (ankle) remain on the sidelines.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Line up for tomorrow on 08:53 - Mar 18 with 1485 viewsqueensparker

So that's a full first XI we've now got injured (and a bloody good one too, although a bit light at the back).

Green
BAE
Ehmer
Simpson
Traore
Phillips
Faurlin
O'Neill
Jenas
Johnson
Austin
[Post edited 18 Mar 2014 8:53]
Line up for tomorrow on 09:44 - Mar 18 with 1437 viewsTrom

How bad must Maiga actually be not to get game time at the moment?
Line up for tomorrow on 09:45 - Mar 18 with 1436 viewskingsburyR

I'm usually a swings and roundabouts man but this injury list is taking the piss!

(Although I have a gut feel a lot will be back for a successful playoff campaign!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Line up for tomorrow on 10:29 - Mar 18 with 1373 viewsHantsR

Line up for tomorrow on 08:53 - Mar 18 by queensparker

So that's a full first XI we've now got injured (and a bloody good one too, although a bit light at the back).

Green
BAE
Ehmer
Simpson
Traore
Phillips
Faurlin
O'Neill
Jenas
Johnson
Austin
[Post edited 18 Mar 2014 8:53]

First go to a dark place: Morrison also with groin injury and Strickland (quite reasonable at LR in August as I recall?) returning for Owls.

And further: The things players do just to avoid going up North for a few days!

Now, let's have some positive thinking...remember the spirit of 2004! Also metaphorically lay on hands and administer Reiki!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024