Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2056056 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:00 - Jan 20 with 5405 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:00 - Jan 20 with 5401 viewsLblock

Must dig my copy of this out......

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:22 - Jan 20 with 5395 viewsDiscodroids

floor destroying prog from Parks and wilson aka 'Tilt'

[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 14:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:48 - Jan 20 with 5383 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 5379 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:00 - Jan 20 by Lblock

Must dig my copy of this out......

I have it on this which is a pretty solid compilation.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Garage-Sound-Volume-III-The-Third-Generation
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:31 - Jan 20 with 5372 viewsFDC

Not usually a fan of hard house, but I can make the odd exception

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:36 - Jan 20 with 5368 viewsFDC

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:25 - Jan 20 with 5349 viewsLblock

Disco - that Capricorn track always does it for me. I remember (sort of) being completely off my noggin in Amsterdam to that "back in the day".... fella I was with actually saw a band of marching drummers go across the dancefloor!!

If that's the way we're having it, then lets have it

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:45 - Jan 20 with 5331 viewspaulparker

what a week, Mrs P is still laid up and the mother in law is here for another 10 days
cmon Rangers give me a win tomorrow ffs

anyway fcuking love this , memories of the loft & trouble doing his set

if you don't love this you need your ears cutting off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:12 - Jan 20 with 5283 viewsLblock

Ha! PP.... stick with it fella and get well soon to the missus

Love seeing that Emotive Records label - always reminds me of Brighter Days... massive choon.

Love this one -- so nice I gotta play it twice. Fling it. mix it. Fling it on down.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:35 - Jan 20 with 5978 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:31 - Jan 20 by FDC

Not usually a fan of hard house, but I can make the odd exception

Yeh mate ,one of my favs. Love a bit nawty hard House.
Tony De Vit was the godfather of hard house.. RIP
Still got this classic in my collection as well...

And not forgetting this slammer..

Peach @Camden Palace , Bagleys, Strawbery Sundaes.. Good times indeed.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:12 - Jan 20 with 5973 viewsPunteR

Bringing it back...

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 0:25]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:37 - Jan 21 with 5954 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Thirty years ago, Steve Silk Hurley was at number one with Jack your body.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:28 - Jan 21 with 5929 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:37 - Jan 21 by CroydonCaptJack

Thirty years ago, Steve Silk Hurley was at number one with Jack your body.

blimey captain where does the time go ?

the peak of house music and clubs was between 92to 96 and that's was 20 years plus years ago , it only seems like a week ago

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:36 - Jan 21 with 5926 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:28 - Jan 21 by paulparker

blimey captain where does the time go ?

the peak of house music and clubs was between 92to 96 and that's was 20 years plus years ago , it only seems like a week ago

leigh on sea this year my son . A weekend on the essex riviera for you and the Mrs at My new gaff, tucker and tate style, must be on the agenda.

still my favourite classical House track. First heard this in '87 colin Favour at the fridge.

f uck me, it was good to be alive..

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:46 - Jan 21 with 5923 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:36 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

leigh on sea this year my son . A weekend on the essex riviera for you and the Mrs at My new gaff, tucker and tate style, must be on the agenda.

still my favourite classical House track. First heard this in '87 colin Favour at the fridge.

Cant wait DD , although we will probably go AWOL end up in a skip somewhere ha ha

I once recall kissing Ce Ce Rodgers on the cheeks when I was pilled up to the eye balls he just done a live PA and was walking through the crowd slapping hands when I pounced on him , he must have sh1t himself with this sweaty little Herbert with eyes like saucepans trying to kiss him, I think I told him I loved him as well
good days

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:21 - Jan 24 with 5867 viewsPunteR

Tuesday tunes.. :)

[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 17:19]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:35 - Jan 24 with 5862 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:36 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

Yes, that track is an absolute classic mate.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:18 - Jan 26 with 5814 viewsCroydonCaptJack

[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 22:21]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:32 - Jan 26 with 5807 viewsLblock

Got Vols I & II on the old CD player in the jam jar at the moment on a bit of a revive tip.
Jesus, that Ben Watt is quality when he's on point

This track one of my fav's on it. Swingy

Have a good Friday and then it's come on U R's!
Looking forward to this one, cousin over, beers to be had and the west end to hit post match

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:34 - Jan 26 with 5804 viewsLblock

Talk of the genius and I just had to stick this one up -- I think for the second time at least

Like floating in a bath of double whipped cream.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:54 - Jan 26 with 5797 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:32 - Jan 26 by Lblock

Got Vols I & II on the old CD player in the jam jar at the moment on a bit of a revive tip.
Jesus, that Ben Watt is quality when he's on point

This track one of my fav's on it. Swingy

Have a good Friday and then it's come on U R's!
Looking forward to this one, cousin over, beers to be had and the west end to hit post match

Those two Lazy Dogs are never far from my players. Brilliant mate.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:30 - Jan 27 with 5778 viewsDiscodroids

Trance euphoria

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:47 - Jan 27 with 5775 viewsFloridaR

Morning Chaps. Here's my 2 for the weekend.

Amazing mix on this one :)

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:49 - Jan 27 with 5765 viewsLblock

Never tire of A Man Called Adam's stuff --- I'm on record as being somewhat attracted to Sally Rogers (does she?) in my days of hair and ambition

Looking forward to tomorrow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024