Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2016799 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:24 - Apr 15 with 5298 viewsLblock

Top tune that W13

This one is one I like. Can't place the hook sample but the vocal has a touch of Whitehouse about it

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:27 - Apr 16 with 5250 viewsW13R

Soul Boat do this afternoon & evening.

They always drop these gems.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:01 - Apr 16 with 5246 viewsLblock

Nice one W13
I was only saying to the long suffering missus yesterday about taking in a couple of soul cruises this summer
Which one you attending?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:57 - Apr 16 with 5241 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:01 - Apr 16 by Lblock

Nice one W13
I was only saying to the long suffering missus yesterday about taking in a couple of soul cruises this summer
Which one you attending?

It's called Soul Cruisin and you can get the tickets through Crazy Beats Records based out in Essex.
I'll let you know tomorrow when I surface if it was any good. It can be a bit hit & miss but the last couple have been quality.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:08 - Apr 16 with 5227 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:24 - Apr 15 by Lblock

Top tune that W13

This one is one I like. Can't place the hook sample but the vocal has a touch of Whitehouse about it

Nice one LBlock that is a proper tune. I went to a massive Psy Trance rave last night and this hits the spot for . Funnily enough the break sounds like Jazz Carnival by Azymuth. I gotta say I like the vocals on this much more than Whitehouse. Love the Piano break at the end. What a tune :-)

For some reason made me think of this (Spacking myself I think !)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:36 - Apr 16 with 5217 viewsBrixtonR

Wkd tune but not a UK rave, how scruffy are this lot lol Dutch maybe ?

That's the thing, we should never ever forget English youth (and pre middle age lol) are the best dressed leaders of fashion in the world bar none - every trend every fashion every musical advancement comes from us (OK with the help of Black America - respect). Yeah the Italians make the best clothes but its the English that wear them and make them look good
Don't ever let any cnt put us down cos England are No1 when it comes to clothes and dressing.

Bar the odd exceptional wrong un look at the difference in haircuts, clothes and general looks / deportment at the UK raves below. The 3rd one especially at about 22 minutes when Raul Orellana kicks in fair fckin play proper emotional :-)

You may be black you may be white you may be Jew or gentile it don't make no difference in our house, and this is fresh...................................

REAL WILD HOUSE PLUR

[Post edited 16 Apr 2017 22:07]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:08 - Apr 20 with 5154 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I've gone early as I just rediscovered this beauty.

[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 21:08]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:03 - Apr 20 with 5140 viewsPunteR

I miss old Discodroid..

Progressive House.

Always.

[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 23:44]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:37 - Apr 20 with 5128 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Agreed. Top poster and major contributor to this thread. Fortunately our little knowing clique on here at least are aware of his worth.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:54 - Apr 20 with 5120 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:37 - Apr 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Agreed. Top poster and major contributor to this thread. Fortunately our little knowing clique on here at least are aware of his worth.

Yeh definitely Capt'n.
I'm pleased we've managed to keep this thread strictly House music..
I still love mooching through youtube for hidden gems like this tune..

Well not strictly House , but you know what I mean ;)
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 0:06]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:37 - Apr 21 with 5094 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:54 - Apr 20 by PunteR

Yeh definitely Capt'n.
I'm pleased we've managed to keep this thread strictly House music..
I still love mooching through youtube for hidden gems like this tune..

Well not strictly House , but you know what I mean ;)
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 0:06]

Well strictly Dance music at least mate.
I love a bit of DnB as well and coincidentally have been listening to that track in the brilliant LTJ Bukem Logical Progressions album recently.

Top, top tuneage eh!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:23 - Apr 21 with 5083 viewspaulparker

Happy Friday Boys

is anyone else struggling to keep up what tunes you have posted and haven't , I'm all over the shop trying to keep up these days , cant believe we have be going 3 years
anyway I don't think these have been up yet the vocals are all immense

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:48 - Apr 21 with 5068 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes, lost track completely.
Fred used to update it on an excel spreadsheet but I think that is a big ask now.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:20 - Apr 22 with 5047 viewsLblock

Didn't that coming tonight

Fcuk it. Whatever tomorrow brings. We r QPR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:59 - Apr 22 with 5033 viewsLblock

Heavy night... oh dear... heavy day today.. OH DEAR

Easing into the day with this

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:13 - Apr 22 with 5013 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:59 - Apr 22 by Lblock

Heavy night... oh dear... heavy day today.. OH DEAR

Easing into the day with this

Falling like Domino's.....unfortunately sums it up for good I'm afraid... the fundamental ripples of the Ramsey decision ('')
#22-04-16- The day football died

Nice tune tho....

[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 21:14]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:36 - Apr 22 with 5002 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:36 - Apr 23 with 4995 viewsPunteR

If this doesn't get Discodroid posting again I don't know what will..? Lol.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 8:29]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:28 - Apr 23 with 4973 viewsW13R

F*ck the football.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:37 - Apr 25 with 4940 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:48 - Apr 21 by CroydonCaptJack

Yes, lost track completely.
Fred used to update it on an excel spreadsheet but I think that is a big ask now.

As per the "Frankie Friday Music Thread Agreement" I did the first 100 pages...

And anyway a Spack on here is by definition a good thing. It's impossible to keep up to date with what's been posted and as we all know it doesn't really matter 3 years on...

For all I know the following 3 tracks are on the previous page. Short term memory loss is a bugger, and I'll be damned if I can remember what caused it!

Saving the best sock knocker offer 'till last;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:08 - Apr 25 with 4926 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:37 - Apr 25 by FredManRave

As per the "Frankie Friday Music Thread Agreement" I did the first 100 pages...

And anyway a Spack on here is by definition a good thing. It's impossible to keep up to date with what's been posted and as we all know it doesn't really matter 3 years on...

For all I know the following 3 tracks are on the previous page. Short term memory loss is a bugger, and I'll be damned if I can remember what caused it!

Saving the best sock knocker offer 'till last;

I do wonder how much longer this thread will last.?
I know only a handful of posters actually post on here but it does seem to still get a lot of views each week.
I'm just wondering if it's worth starting another Frankie Friday thread starting from page 1 again.? Keeping the other one of course but let it float off into cyberspace.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:00 - Apr 25 with 4913 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:08 - Apr 25 by PunteR

I know only a handful of posters actually post on here but it does seem to still get a lot of views each week.
I'm just wondering if it's worth starting another Frankie Friday thread starting from page 1 again.? Keeping the other one of course but let it float off into cyberspace.

May I be the first to disagree strongly with that suggestion.
Frankie is dead (RIP) LONG LIVE FRANKIE

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:40 - Apr 25 with 4907 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:00 - Apr 25 by CroydonCaptJack

May I be the first to disagree strongly with that suggestion.
Frankie is dead (RIP) LONG LIVE FRANKIE

Ha. I didn't think that would go down well. It was just a thought.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:51 - Apr 25 with 4902 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:08 - Apr 25 by PunteR

That's a ban right there! 30 minutes without being allowed to post on this thread.

However the thought of losing this thread for whatever reason would be a thing of League 1 proportions. So does anybody know a way to effectively save it make a cached copy or do a regularish backup?! I haven't got a clue.

Anybody goy any ideas?! Would be a travesty to lose this thread.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:55 - Apr 25 with 4900 viewspaulparker

so if we start again are we going down the AFC Frankie Friday route ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024