Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2016754 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:30 - Apr 25 with 5226 viewsLblock

You know what I'd love - is to be able to click a button and have all the tunes on here start playing as a playlist.
I'm sure it would give over a weeks worth of music back to back 24/7 but what a treat that would be.... for those "handful of posters" anyway!!

To hell with the spacks! If a tunes good enough then it's good enough to be heard multiple times

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:58 - Apr 25 with 5210 viewsW13R

I guess as long as Clive is happy to keep it going we just keep adding as per usual?

Plus on a selfish note it gives me a chance to post on a subject that I enjoy as sadly I can't be bothered to discuss anything about QPR at the moment. In fact, also add anything to do with politics or spelling either!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:22 - Apr 25 with 5201 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Clive doesn't mind this thread does he?
Haven't seen him post any Italo House tunes though.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:53 - Apr 25 with 5187 viewsPunteR

I was thinking more in terms of the actual size of the thread rather than the spacks.
It's a huge juggernaut of a thread...
It's going to come to a point where there's simply no room for any other thread.!. not always a bad thing.. :)
Like w13R and the Captn says though if Clive doesn't mind then I'm more than happy to carry on with this one. I was just seeing what the general consensus was.
It's funny, i've actually got an emotional attachment to this thread!. It's inspired me to get back to buying vinyl and mixing again. It's also helped me through some tough times as well. It's been great to share the music with you fellas and hear everyone else's selections.
If only we could go back to 1987/88 and do it all again..:)
I'm pretty sure this isn't a spack... not that it matters any more..lol
I'm rambling...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:19 - Apr 25 with 5175 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:53 - Apr 25 by PunteR

I was thinking more in terms of the actual size of the thread rather than the spacks.
It's going to come to a point where there's simply no room for any other thread.!. not always a bad thing.. :)
Like w13R and the Captn says though if Clive doesn't mind then I'm more than happy to carry on with this one. I was just seeing what the general consensus was.
It's funny, i've actually got an emotional attachment to this thread!. It's inspired me to get back to buying vinyl and mixing again. It's also helped me through some tough times as well. It's been great to share the music with you fellas and hear everyone else's selections.
I'm rambling...

As I think I have mentioned, I got my vinyl down out of the loft a couple of months ago. I just need a bit of time to make my way through them now. I had so many of those early JackTrax albums and WareHouse Raves etc as well as tons of twelves. I am really looking forward to going through them.

As for the thread I have referred quite a few mates to it who either support other teams (usually Palace!) or even have no interest in football. It is a real treasure.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:29 - Apr 28 with 5127 viewsLblock

Morning -- not a particularly good one, but a Friday nonetheless

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:38 - Apr 28 with 5112 viewsW13R

Had a check on Fred's old list and couldn't find this gem.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:49 - Apr 28 with 5109 viewsW13R

And another couple of old tracks that I don't think have been put up?

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:56 - Apr 28 with 5103 viewsW13R

Love this, quality track.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:19 - Apr 28 with 5095 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:20 - Apr 28 with 5094 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:29 - Apr 28 by Lblock

Morning -- not a particularly good one, but a Friday nonetheless

Nice.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:23 - Apr 28 with 5074 viewspaulparker

Quality from the mood 2 swing boys

also one of the better boiler room sets but fcuk me whats up with these kids , you have a proper quality duo in the mix and all you do is stand there on your bleedin phone
get some jack n jills down your Gregory and have it for fcuks sake

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:10 - Apr 29 with 5045 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:59 - Apr 29 with 5029 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:56 - Apr 28 by W13R

Love this, quality track.

That's is quality I stuck that up a few weeks back never tire of hearing it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:08 - Apr 29 with 5013 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:19 - Apr 30 with 4979 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:53 - Apr 25 by PunteR

I'm rambling...

Peace and love to all the hardcore on here. I'm with you PunteR about the emotional attachment to this thread. Ever since the ridiculous Ramsey decision culminating in the 1-5 defeat at Leicester my relationship with Rangers has not exactly been good but this thread has been the thing that has stopped me totally losing it with the club.

Ha Ha think I've gone back to 88 as out almost every week at the moment so many good things on. Did an Escape from Samsara night on Friday FKN WKD. Anyone up for Trance Sanctury at EGG on Sat 20/5 (daytime) PM me... a few of us going off here so anyone else up for it welcome.

Seriously we should get together and ask the Adelaide if we can put something on after a home game next season. With LBlock, PP, Disco, you etc. this thread has got the DJ's. What a night that would be lol

Like Croydon I've told a few other teams fans (mainly Wall soz) fans about this thread and they've been impressed. Just told a Charlton mate about it.

To be fair he reminded me of this tune which I don't think is a spack....
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:07 - Apr 30 with 4974 viewsLblock

Brixton - I love your Sunday evening musings and tunes mate!
I've often thought about asking the addy about doing something but I think they'd maybe want "wider appeal"....
Would love to do it though

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:56 - Apr 30 with 4965 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:19 - Apr 30 by BrixtonR

Peace and love to all the hardcore on here. I'm with you PunteR about the emotional attachment to this thread. Ever since the ridiculous Ramsey decision culminating in the 1-5 defeat at Leicester my relationship with Rangers has not exactly been good but this thread has been the thing that has stopped me totally losing it with the club.

Ha Ha think I've gone back to 88 as out almost every week at the moment so many good things on. Did an Escape from Samsara night on Friday FKN WKD. Anyone up for Trance Sanctury at EGG on Sat 20/5 (daytime) PM me... a few of us going off here so anyone else up for it welcome.

Seriously we should get together and ask the Adelaide if we can put something on after a home game next season. With LBlock, PP, Disco, you etc. this thread has got the DJ's. What a night that would be lol

Like Croydon I've told a few other teams fans (mainly Wall soz) fans about this thread and they've been impressed. Just told a Charlton mate about it.

To be fair he reminded me of this tune which I don't think is a spack....

Never been in the Adelaide but put me down as a plus one.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:08 - May 1 with 4919 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 1 May 2017 21:26]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:33 - May 1 with 4914 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:55 - May 1 with 4909 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 1 May 2017 21:58]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:09 - May 1 with 4904 viewsLblock

You're on it PunteR!

Did you get parked and to game all fine on Saturday? Hope your lad enjoyed it

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:29 - May 1 with 4896 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:09 - May 1 by Lblock

You're on it PunteR!

Did you get parked and to game all fine on Saturday? Hope your lad enjoyed it

He loved it mate.
Parked on Bloemfontein Road. Easy peasy.

We have to meet up at some point Lblock...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:59 - May 1 with 4883 viewsLblock

Nice one mate - said Bloemfontein would be your best bet

I'd imagine this thread will keep us going over the summer and then a meet next season should be a must
The disappearance of Disco is a worry, hope he's okay

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:17 - May 5 with 4798 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Good morning all.
I recently rediscovered this from a Chris Coco compilation and am pretty sure I haven't seen it on here. It takes a couple of minutes for the break to come in but its a great track.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024