Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2016745 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:40 - Sep 24 with 4401 viewsBrixtonR

Absolute Tune. Don't remember seeing this video but reminds me of my weekend lol

Rock n Rock n Roll !
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 2:41]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:33 - Sep 27 with 4359 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:11 - Sep 23 by PunteR

Wicked stuff mate. Just what the doctor ordered. Just back from camping in the new forest, got absolutely flooded, bedlam and beers!. Just chilling now with a nice rum and coke.
Im covering for someone tomorrow night on Rfm so just going through the playlist. This tune might get a spin :)

Cheers young man, I am only as good as the tunes I hear on some of the great pirate/internet stations.

Anyway, here's another newby but not the remix I originally heard but still rather good.

Wish me luck gents as I am on a mission to Benidorm this weekend with some other R's so no guarantee we will back in the same state as we left!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:35 - Sep 27 with 4349 viewspaulparker

Has this bloke ever made a bad tune ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:00 - Sep 27 with 4336 viewsPunteR

Doesnt get much better than this. Flawless tune.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:01 - Sep 27 with 4334 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:33 - Sep 27 by W13R

Cheers young man, I am only as good as the tunes I hear on some of the great pirate/internet stations.

Anyway, here's another newby but not the remix I originally heard but still rather good.

Wish me luck gents as I am on a mission to Benidorm this weekend with some other R's so no guarantee we will back in the same state as we left!

Avagoodun mate

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:09 - Sep 28 with 4328 viewspaulparker

The breakdown at 1.34 is proper old school

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:00 - Sep 28 with 4315 viewsLblock

Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiday

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:05 - Sep 29 with 4283 viewsLblock

Hacienda Classical at The Royal Albert Hall last night………in a box with a few other R’s and an endless stream of lager
Proper middle class raving

Fragile today

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:51 - Sep 30 with 4267 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For Disco and Steve x

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/04/coldplay-a-head-full-of-dreams-rev
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:22 - Sep 30 with 4255 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:51 - Sep 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

For Disco and Steve x

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/04/coldplay-a-head-full-of-dreams-rev

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:28 - Sep 30 with 4250 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:51 - Sep 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

For Disco and Steve x

Pollutant

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:48 - Oct 1 with 4213 viewsPunteR

Another little mix. Hope you fellas dont mind me posting them on here. ? Covering someone else's show. Im not Darren B lol.
https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/24-09-18-darren-b-release-fm/

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:59 - Oct 2 with 4185 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:05 - Sep 29 by Lblock

Hacienda Classical at The Royal Albert Hall last night………in a box with a few other R’s and an endless stream of lager
Proper middle class raving

Fragile today

My favourite Todd Terry track L.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:27 - Oct 2 with 4163 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:48 - Oct 1 by PunteR

Another little mix. Hope you fellas dont mind me posting them on here. ? Covering someone else's show. Im not Darren B lol.
https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/24-09-18-darren-b-release-fm/

Loving your sessions, mate. Keep em comin...

My mate has put several mixes together for me based on a list of faves I sent him from this thread. Below is the most recent one which is almost seamless!

Check out the Cooper mixes from Deck_Dastardly if you want some happy, handbaggy house mixes. I know I do...

https://www.mixcloud.com/Deck_Dastardly/now-thats-what-i-call-cooper-2-the-seaml
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 23:29]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:03 - Oct 3 with 4159 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:27 - Oct 2 by FredManRave

My mate has put several mixes together for me based on a list of faves I sent him from this thread. Below is the most recent one which is almost seamless!

Check out the Cooper mixes from Deck_Dastardly if you want some happy, handbaggy house mixes. I know I do...

https://www.mixcloud.com/Deck_Dastardly/now-thats-what-i-call-cooper-2-the-seaml

Yeh Deck Dastardly is wicked. I get all his latest mixes sent straight to me. Top selection and mix.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:54 - Oct 3 with 4149 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:03 - Oct 3 by PunteR

Yeh Deck Dastardly is wicked. I get all his latest mixes sent straight to me. Top selection and mix.

I'll take the credit for the selections and he can take the credit for the mixing!

[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 2:55]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:36 - Oct 3 with 4127 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:55 - Oct 4 with 4100 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm about this.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:59 - Oct 4 with 4084 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:55 - Oct 4 by Bluce_Ree

I'm about this.

Im loving Lone at the moment. Temples 1st track on my mix above.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:09 - Oct 5 with 4082 viewsPunteR

Couple of newbies..

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:23 - Oct 5 with 4064 viewshopphoops

Has anyone heard the track / sample at 45 minutes? I suspect it's unreleased, but would love to track it down.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:21 - Oct 5 with 4046 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:27 - Oct 2 by FredManRave

Been loving those mixes on Mixcloud on my journey into work this week, pwopa good gurning choons

Had this one in my head today though

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:08 - Oct 6 with 4019 viewspaulparker

Good news in the PP household this week, our daughter got into the lisalashes school of music
We could have another buddying DJ in our Misdst
I think I’m more excited than her truth be told and it gives me a chance to the the dust off the decks and help her out ( god help her)
Talking of Djs another classic from the great man

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:50 - Oct 6 with 3997 viewspaulparker

Blimey how as this stomper missed the playlist ??

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:40 - Oct 7 with 3963 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:50 - Oct 6 by paulparker

Blimey how as this stomper missed the playlist ??

Quality mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024