Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041802 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:31 - Feb 11 with 3222 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:48 - Feb 10 by PunteR

Here's my mix from yesterday. Nice and chilled Deep soulful House. Fredmanrave makes an appearance as well.. or fredman wave as i accidently called him..
https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/09-02-19-jody-maynard-release-fm/

So Punter, what d'ya reckon to a Frankie thread related request set next week. We can all request one track for you to crowbar into your set. Our way of saying thanks and our appreciation and some might say jealousy of the fact that you're still living the dream of international (seniors) DJ!

I'd like to request Keep The Fire Burning by The House Crew.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:40 - Feb 11 with 3196 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:31 - Feb 11 by FredManRave

So Punter, what d'ya reckon to a Frankie thread related request set next week. We can all request one track for you to crowbar into your set. Our way of saying thanks and our appreciation and some might say jealousy of the fact that you're still living the dream of international (seniors) DJ!

I'd like to request Keep The Fire Burning by The House Crew.

Sounds fun mate. If ive got the tune i will. I happen to have The House Crew one.

Im not sure about living the life of an international dj though. Ive been known to be wearing my slippers when mixing while my missus brings me cups of tea.. lol

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:40 - Feb 11 with 3172 viewsPunteR

This might be of interest to some on here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217851391928573/?ref=group_header

"Once a month we are taking over The Long Barn, Cippenham,SL1 5AH to bring you a night of 80's Soul, Funk & Rare Groove with maybe a touch of Hip -Hop....

If you REMEMBER clubs like Studio Valbonnes, Regals, Henrys, Cinderella's, Oceans, Queens, Alexandra's, Belvedere's, Pantiles, Naughties & Central Park then this is the gig for you!

A night for the over 30's playing music from the 80's era, Sos Band, Loose Ends, Luther Vandross, George Benson etc etc" - Clint Tee (Release fm)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:31 - Feb 15 with 3117 viewspaulparker

Great tune this , loved it back in the day

Some mood 11 swing

Cmon rangers !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:38 - Feb 15 with 3112 viewsPunteR

Out to the Captain.

Cmon you RRRRRSSSS

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:11 - Feb 15 with 3106 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Cheers Punter

If we are on the Deep House vein -

Buzzing for tonight
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 8:12]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:42 - Feb 17 with 3058 viewsW13R

Soulful Sunday

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:53 - Feb 17 with 3052 viewsW13R

Something new, OMFG!

Something oldish
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:38 - Feb 17 with 3046 viewsBluce_Ree

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 3035 viewsPunteR

Quality old skool mix this one. Junior Boys Own tribute. Worth checking out.
https://www.mixcloud.com/djnickwelton/nick-welton-february-2019-junior-boys-own-

Heres my effort from yesterday. Mixed bag. Deep House, Acid and some classics. Goes ravey and breakbeaty towards the end. What's not to like :)
https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/16-02-19-jody-maynard-release-fm/

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:56 - Feb 20 with 2992 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:31 - Feb 22 with 2968 viewspaulparker

Loverly jubbly

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:07 - Feb 22 with 2950 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:01 - Feb 22 with 2943 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:57 - Feb 17 by PunteR

https://www.mixcloud.com/djnickwelton/nick-welton-february-2019-junior-boys-own-

Heres my effort from yesterday. Mixed bag. Deep House, Acid and some classics. Goes ravey and breakbeaty towards the end. What's not to like :)

Quality show mate.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:23 - Feb 22 with 2926 viewsDiscodroids

Still brings a lump to the throat. The old adams apple bobs about as if on high seas of the flemish cap when the tune hits 4 minutes 2 secs.. Fu cking Hell..

kop this you tube comment from sammy hilll..

'this is what my first ecstasy experience felt like. I was with my then boyfriend I had just met and fell madly in love with. 17 yrs later married and still madly in love' ...
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 18:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:39 - Feb 22 with 2921 viewsDiscodroids

so f ucking beautiful.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:00 - Feb 22 with 2917 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:01 - Feb 22 by W13R

Quality show mate.

Thanks mate, appreciate the comments. Even though i love doing it and the tunes, It wouldn't really be worth doing if no one listened or enjoyed the tunes either. It's why this thread keeps going because we all love sharing and enjoying the music with each other. Massive respect to everyone that posts on here. No one ever posts a bad tune.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:32 - Feb 22 with 2912 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:39 - Feb 22 by Discodroids

so f ucking beautiful.

Mate i have a top Progressive House mix in the pipeline. Not sure its suitable for a pre watershed saturday afternoon as its proper filthy! ;). I'm waiting for Trance supremo JD Sparxx and his Friday night Digital Central Show to cancel as he has done and i'll be straight in there like swimwear. Nalin & Kanes Lustral will make an appearance alongside..

Plus a few others i know you love. :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:18 - Feb 22 with 2906 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:57 - Feb 17 by PunteR

Just listened to the JBO mix. Fave track which I haven't heard for ages was easily the following one.
Simple but effective, so just like me then!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:53 - Feb 23 with 2862 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:00]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:58 - Feb 23 with 2861 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:00 - Feb 22 by PunteR

Thanks mate, appreciate the comments. Even though i love doing it and the tunes, It wouldn't really be worth doing if no one listened or enjoyed the tunes either. It's why this thread keeps going because we all love sharing and enjoying the music with each other. Massive respect to everyone that posts on here. No one ever posts a bad tune.

PunteR, you may need to get this fella in to do a live set on your show!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:01 - Feb 23 with 2859 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:32 - Feb 22 by PunteR

Mate i have a top Progressive House mix in the pipeline. Not sure its suitable for a pre watershed saturday afternoon as its proper filthy! ;). I'm waiting for Trance supremo JD Sparxx and his Friday night Digital Central Show to cancel as he has done and i'll be straight in there like swimwear. Nalin & Kanes Lustral will make an appearance alongside..

Plus a few others i know you love. :)

I'll be listening Jody. i love that mara track you posted. Choo choo was an incredible label.

Progressive House so deep you could bathe in its divine waters for an eternity.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:02]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:04 - Feb 23 with 2857 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:58 - Feb 23 by W13R

PunteR, you may need to get this fella in to do a live set on your show!

My missus would go mental with all those pots and pans all over our floor.. lol

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:30 - Feb 23 with 2850 viewsDiscodroids

ive been mainlining this track into my veins for the last 48 hours in non stop ecstatic glee.

The last 4 minutes of instrumental blows my mind to ashes everytime i listen to it.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:33]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:39 - Feb 23 with 2846 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:01 - Feb 23 by Discodroids

I'll be listening Jody. i love that mara track you posted. Choo choo was an incredible label.

Progressive House so deep you could bathe in its divine waters for an eternity.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:02]

Once you've got your head round whatsapp you need to get on FB and the Progressive House Classics group. Honestly you'd love it mate. Harry Lemon8 , Mick Parks, Simon Lovechild, Andy Alderaanic Connor all on there.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:40]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024