Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2017826 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:23 - Aug 2 with 2867 viewspaulparker

Locked on !! 96

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:26 - Aug 2 with 2855 viewsLblock

Friday night BBQ business

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:50 - Aug 5 with 2836 viewsRangersw12

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:17 - Aug 5 with 2821 viewsRangersw12

Everyone needs some uplifting vocal Trance in their lives
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 21:27]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:34 - Aug 5 with 2805 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:03 - Aug 8 with 2775 viewsLblock

Going early........

88/89 biz-niss

Bring on the first home game of the season.... I'm getting there with a season build up

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:21 - Aug 8 with 2771 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:03 - Aug 8 by Lblock

Going early........

88/89 biz-niss

Bring on the first home game of the season.... I'm getting there with a season build up

That track was on the North - sound of Manchester comp. Which also contained Vodoo Ray and this great track

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:05 - Aug 9 with 2752 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It's Friday. A shiny new QPR side to watch tomorrow. I am feeling good.

What could possibly go wrong!

Love this track.

[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 9:54]
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:47 - Aug 9 with 2736 viewsLblock

Friday!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:54 - Aug 9 with 2732 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:47 - Aug 9 by Lblock

Friday!

What no pennies?
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:16 - Aug 9 with 2722 viewsPommyhoop

For old time sake..........

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:21 - Aug 9 with 2721 viewsPommyhoop

and

GO ON KEV MY SON...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:41 - Aug 10 with 2687 viewsPunteR

If you remember Guerilla records back in the day this is a really good listen. Well worth checking out. Dick O Dell used to run the label and now has his own radio show based in West London. Good tunes and chin waggin .
https://www.mixcloud.com/Portobello_Radio/dick-odells-adventures-in-music-ep15-g
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 1:48]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:49 - Aug 10 with 2652 viewspaulparker

A banger of a tune

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:03 - Aug 10 with 2632 viewsDiscodroids

Knees up. Dont get the breeze up.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:19 - Aug 11 with 2598 viewsW13R

Oh my days, Soulful House/Garage at its best.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:02 - Aug 11 with 2592 viewsDiscodroids

Its Tasty tasty very very tasty, It's Very Tasty.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:28 - Aug 11 with 2570 viewspaulparker

The real class of 92

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:16 - Aug 11 with 2557 viewsPunteR

Sunday sessions. https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/11-08-19-lee-robson-release-fm/

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:16 - Aug 16 with 2465 viewsLblock

One I put up a while back but do so again with the message “fcuk this weather!”
Anyone who moaned that it was too hot a few weeks back..... I chastise you

Happy Friday all and have a good weekend

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:40 - Aug 16 with 2437 viewsPunteR

This track is such an emotional tribute to an hedonistic era thats been and gone, never to be repeated. There's a tinge of nostalgic sadness but also there's a proud feeling of what can be achieved when young people come together and leave their inhibitions behind and just have a good time. 1992

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:16 - Aug 16 with 2430 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This thread is like an oasis away from all the political sh** on here.

Keep em coming lads.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:31 - Aug 16 with 2424 viewswestberksr

one of the most famous rifts/samples in modern dance music in it's original form from the wonderful Ms Khan
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:37 - Aug 16 with 2419 viewswestberksr

big tune in Croatia when blasted out during a great set by Mike Dunn last weekend
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:49 - Aug 16 with 2414 viewspaulparker

Gas club & feel real at the Gardening club memories

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024