Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2042175 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:05 - May 8 with 2147 viewsW13R

Part 4

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:56 - May 9 with 2105 viewsLblock

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:38 - May 9 with 2095 viewsW13R

Part 5

AKA Grant Nelson

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:30 - May 10 with 2057 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:36]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:02 - May 13 with 2005 viewsBrixtonR

Back to the beginning...Grandpas party

Like me on the scales................one at a time please ;-)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:36 - May 13 with 1992 viewskensalriser

Another one gone to the great club in the sky with FK:

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:21 - May 13 with 1979 viewsBrixtonR

P L A Y if you play with me..................

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:28 - May 13 with 1972 viewsDiscodroids

Frankie Boys.. Made from Gods 4th rib. Magic.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:29 - May 13 with 1971 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:31 - May 13 with 1969 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:29 - May 13 by BrixtonR

I got your text Brixton, i only turn on my mobile once very 2 weeks!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:31 - May 13 with 1968 viewsBrixtonR

I say chaps, particularly apt for today's times !

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:38 - May 13 with 1966 viewsDiscodroids

I see the corona thread is at 191 Pages... Closing in on the Frankie Thread like pietro mennea on Alan Wells in the Moscow 1980 200 Meter final.

Can't let it happen...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:54 - May 13 with 1959 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:31 - May 13 by Discodroids

I got your text Brixton, i only turn on my mobile once very 2 weeks!!

No problem at all Disco, very sensible we let phones rule our lives. I Hope life is treating you well. I was very sorry to hear about your Dad mate, condolences, and sorry I didn't say it before. Hope you are OK.
Rob xx

Hope tunes are helping. I always proper 'ave it to this one

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:07 - May 13 with 1955 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:38 - May 13 by Discodroids

I see the corona thread is at 191 Pages... Closing in on the Frankie Thread like pietro mennea on Alan Wells in the Moscow 1980 200 Meter final.

Can't let it happen...

My cunning plan to dissuade this litany of vagabonds & scoundrels is to go through every piece of (decent) music I've heard since 1982 one post at a time

As long as we are above R1 or FF1 as I have now reclassified it, in an exponential fashion these mere pretenders will be vanquished and decency will prevail.

Either that or I'll type Google into the Google search engine and break the internet,

[Post edited 13 May 2020 21:08]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:39 - May 13 with 1949 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:28 - May 13 by Discodroids

You might enjoy this set Disco.. Harry Lemon8 laying down some deep psychedelic prog House on the wheels of steel..

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/619817856

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:49 - May 14 with 1931 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:28 - May 13 by Discodroids

Ah, Your Silent Face. You are a man of great taste Disco. Was just listening to Technique at this moment funnily enough.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:54 - May 14 with 1925 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:07 - May 13 by BrixtonR

My cunning plan to dissuade this litany of vagabonds & scoundrels is to go through every piece of (decent) music I've heard since 1982 one post at a time

As long as we are above R1 or FF1 as I have now reclassified it, in an exponential fashion these mere pretenders will be vanquished and decency will prevail.

Either that or I'll type Google into the Google search engine and break the internet,

[Post edited 13 May 2020 21:08]

bought this on 12" along with Madonna's Holiday; played it on parents all in one Sharp stereo; remember it like it was yesterday; funny how certain tracks stick in your mental diary
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:44 - May 14 with 1923 viewspaulparker

Great re mix

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:21 - May 14 with 1918 viewsW13R

Part 6

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:56 - May 14 with 1916 viewsW13R

Part 7

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:47 - May 14 with 1907 viewspaulparker

Some proper bangers there W13, pure quality

Found this little Gem from 1990

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:35 - May 15 with 1886 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Happy Friday Pop Pickers

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:52 - May 15 with 1885 viewspaulparker

Back to the Hardcore days !!!!!

Green Apple special

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:39 - May 15 with 1872 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:29 - May 15 with 1867 viewsW13R

Part 8

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024