Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2017091 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:00 - Feb 3 with 1594 viewswestberksr

just listening to Release and this came on;

big fan of Bicep and coincides with the new album coming out last week and also a revised date for Brixton late enough in the year that it might actually happen!

and then this live; gives me goosebumps! can't wait to get to a gig

when I'm not being a disco diva this stuff is right up there for me.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:10 - Feb 3 with 1588 viewswestberksr

something new; a little afrobeatish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:12 - Feb 3 with 1582 viewswestberksr

something else new; W13 might have beat me to it but i'll risk a Schofield rather than scrolling back......

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:26 - Feb 3 with 1581 viewswestberksr

must be a Schof, Cpt Tom or Spack, but giving it a listen and a nice chilled number from the master!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:54 - Feb 3 with 1558 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:28 - Feb 3 by obeers

Thanks for the welcome lads.... What a thread this is!

SW1 the first proper club I ever went to......Jesus what a night that was!! never looked back after that.

Nice one mate and welcome.

I used to love SW1. Mid 90's was amazing including back to 89. It reminded me of the shop Liberty's with the Oak paneling, I think it was an old hotel. Amazingly It was still a venue up to 5 years ago, I think it was called Terminus by then but not much had changed. I was at this party, one of the last there !
https://www.psymera.co.uk/photo/psymera-5th-march-2016/
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:11 - Feb 3 with 1552 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:20 - Feb 3 with 1544 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:22 - Feb 3 with 1543 viewsBrixtonR

I love the Azymuth vibe this has

[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 21:25]
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:56 - Feb 3 with 1535 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:14 - Feb 3 with 1532 viewsBrixtonR

Heard this today, wicked tune, gets better and better................

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:58 - Feb 4 with 1495 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:21 - Feb 4 with 1492 viewsW13R

As Trouble used to say................hurt me, hurt me!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:30 - Feb 4 with 1489 viewsW13R

MAW, say no more.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:01 - Feb 4 with 1473 viewskensalriser

ooh nice, absolute cracker that Ran Kan Kan dub.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:27 - Feb 4 with 1471 viewsCroydonCaptJack

For no other reason than it is one of my favourite Acid House tracks and it is still on my clipboard from XTCs happy thread

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:11 - Feb 4 with 1454 viewspaulparker

Used to love this back in the day

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:23 - Feb 5 with 1423 viewsFredManRave

I realise you've all got a copy on vinyl but heard it for the first time in ages so just thought I'd post it;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:04 - Feb 5 with 1398 viewsmarkqpr

Morning all

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:08 - Feb 5 with 1397 viewspaulparker

Happy Friday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:10 - Feb 5 with 1395 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:27 - Feb 5 with 1390 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:11 - Feb 5 with 1373 viewsobeers

Happy Friday all,

Couple of my fav MAW tracks to get you up on your toes!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:33 - Feb 5 with 1359 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:11 - Feb 5 by obeers

Happy Friday all,

Couple of my fav MAW tracks to get you up on your toes!!

That black masses track is definitely up in my top 20 , a work of art

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:00 - Feb 5 with 1346 viewsmerseyhoop

Classics for a Friday

I had not heard this in ages

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:02 - Feb 5 with 1345 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:00 - Feb 5 by merseyhoop

Classics for a Friday

I had not heard this in ages

Love the Real Wild House. Up there with FPI as a feel good track of that era
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024