Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2016682 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:01 - Feb 12 with 1436 viewsLblock

Geezer is a Northerner so footage very Northern bias but I do like this fella's videos.
The stills and live footage capture it.
Nostalgia can get you right in the solar-plexus sometimes..... I remember being ike this and thinking it would never, ever end
Eat-Sleep-Rave-Repeat

Take me back.........

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:02 - Feb 12 with 1434 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:04 - Feb 12 with 1433 viewsmarkqpr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:37 - Feb 12 by Lblock

Have you learnt much though?

I’ve learnt:

How to stay completely silent as you don’t know if your 7 year old has accidentally left her microphone on and anything you say can be heard by her entire class and teacher at any time.

That telling your daughter to ask for three points on a Saturday when the teacher asks what the school should put in their prayers for morning assembly is frowned upon.

My daughter answering the question ‘What was the best thing you did last week?’ with ‘Watch our stunning performance and victory away at Watford on Monday night’ results in the teacher rolling her eyes and swiftly moving on to the next girl in the register.

And to be far more patient and supportive, even after literally telling her the answer after 30 mins of trying to explain division and then she still gets it wrong when the teacher asks!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:10 - Feb 12 with 1420 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:04 - Feb 12 by markqpr

I’ve learnt:

How to stay completely silent as you don’t know if your 7 year old has accidentally left her microphone on and anything you say can be heard by her entire class and teacher at any time.

That telling your daughter to ask for three points on a Saturday when the teacher asks what the school should put in their prayers for morning assembly is frowned upon.

My daughter answering the question ‘What was the best thing you did last week?’ with ‘Watch our stunning performance and victory away at Watford on Monday night’ results in the teacher rolling her eyes and swiftly moving on to the next girl in the register.

And to be far more patient and supportive, even after literally telling her the answer after 30 mins of trying to explain division and then she still gets it wrong when the teacher asks!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:11 - Feb 12 with 1417 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:45 - Feb 12 by paulparker

I’ve put this up before but hadn’t heard it in ages , then I heard it on little kates show on release yesterday and all the great memories came flooding back of some top nights out
Easily in my top 5 ever !!!

If that's not in my vinyl collection I'll have to have a long hard look at myself.....

Q

U

A

L

I

T

Y

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:13 - Feb 12 with 1416 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:44 - Feb 12 by westberksr

been posted before; but today going out to Lblock and his 2 little mates.....

Cheers mate

A good day today, very good. Bit of time in the pool and they are loving life.

A bang on apt tune that one..... did I tell you I've got that on vinyl?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 18:13]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:27 - Feb 12 with 1406 viewsmerseyhoop

Friday, yesssss

loved this, always reminds me of Stu Allen mixes on Key 103 around 1990 - hitting record on the tape deck

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:43 - Feb 13 with 1362 viewswestberksr

Feeling a bit chilled this morning, at the after party

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:16 - Feb 13 with 1353 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:17 - Feb 13 with 1352 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:28 - Feb 13 with 1350 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:53 - Feb 13 with 1347 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:17 - Feb 13 by westberksr

Yuaef Lateef did a version of this tune many years ago, which you might like...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:33 - Feb 14 with 1308 viewsFredManRave

Heard this on the Lee Robson show this afternoon.

Classic and relevant!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:39 - Feb 14 with 1301 viewsFredManRave

I'm going hard;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:44 - Feb 14 with 1296 viewsFredManRave

I make no apologies for being predictable and choosing the classics;

Blame (Congratulate) YouTube...

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:51 - Feb 14 with 1291 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:54 - Feb 14 with 1288 viewsFredManRave

Altern 8 way ahead of their time;

Always great videos.

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:07 - Feb 14 with 1281 viewsFredManRave

Narra mine, I'm gonna crash in a minute.....

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:14 - Feb 14 with 1278 viewsFredManRave

Goody, I've been trying to find "THAT" video of this track, the one that gets you hot under the collar, but no luck so far, so you'll have to make do with this, for now...

As soon as I find it...

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:18 - Feb 14 with 1274 viewsFredManRave

Happy Valentine's Day!

True Love can be hard to find;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:20 - Feb 14 with 1271 viewsFredManRave

11 minutes of pleasure;

I'm going deeper...

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:22 - Feb 14 with 1267 viewsFredManRave

I would happily post this track each and every day!

Seriously, it doesn't get much better than this!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:30 - Feb 14 with 1262 viewsFredManRave

I trust Justyn will be playing this on his eclectic Ethopian set tomorrow;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:33 - Feb 14 with 1259 viewsFredManRave

Just beautiful;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:34 - Feb 14 with 1256 viewsFredManRave

Seminal

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024