Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2018322 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:22 - Aug 28 with 7233 viewsLblock

Parker you are the man

I'm about's to ease into my second bottle of Blue Moon Lager after having just incinerated some peri-peri chicken on the BBQ. Gutted there's 2 weeks with no Rangers but hey hoh.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:19 - Aug 28 with 7214 viewsW13R

Evening all gents, gonna play some newish shizzle that I'm well into at the moment.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:28 - Aug 28 with 7203 viewsDiscodroids

right up my strada!!

shame about the crowd!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2015 21:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:31 - Aug 28 with 7197 viewsW13R

And taking it back to a soulful tip.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:33 - Aug 28 with 7174 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:28 - Aug 28 by Discodroids

right up my strada!!

shame about the crowd!

Good stuff :) Just flicked through whole set for that evening and this segments the best, est of it was forgettable.
Weird crowd as well.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 0:11]

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:58 - Aug 28 with 7168 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:23 - Aug 29 with 7153 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:31 - Aug 28 by W13R

And taking it back to a soulful tip.

Bloody hell mate thanks so much for that tune I've been trying to hear that again for about 20 years - didn't remember the artist or the tunes name
Reminds me of dance energy with Normski - my sister danced for that in 1990 - nicking my best Chevignon top without asking - and apparently they played this non stop for about 10 hours as it was the song for between the artists that day

A few from around the same time........

ABSOLUTE TOTAL FKIN TUUUUUUUUUUUUNEEEEEEEE

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:31 - Aug 29 with 7139 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:28 - Aug 28 by Discodroids

right up my strada!!

shame about the crowd!

That is chunky

Pretty odd bods in the crowd as you say! Looks like a lot of fentenol has been given out!!!

Great use of the Smiths sample at the start

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:59 - Aug 29 with 7128 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:33 - Aug 28 by FloridaR

Good stuff :) Just flicked through whole set for that evening and this segments the best, est of it was forgettable.
Weird crowd as well.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 0:11]

The boiler room sets are always good for a laugh for the crowd.

Thom yorkes techy house set is a wonder, theres about 5 people there carrying their tesco shopping bags

brutal.

If you can mate , over a few beers, have a listen at the sven vath boiler room berlin, which is a belter and a geezer called Domink eulberg

anyway heres THAT re mix of how soon is now.

cmon lads..thats a beast! rinse.repeat.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 10:13]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:15 - Aug 29 with 7119 viewsDiscodroids

im not sure if its genius or bobby crush on clacton pier but i knows what i likes.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:37 - Aug 29 with 7156 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:31 - Aug 29 by Lblock

That is chunky

Pretty odd bods in the crowd as you say! Looks like a lot of fentenol has been given out!!!

Great use of the Smiths sample at the start

I hate those Boiler Room sets
The one with frankie knuckles in is brutal , there's about 5 people there just texting on there phones oblivious to the great man in front of them
I think they some up all that's wrong with the scene today
Prats with beards drinking red stripe whilst the birds just stand there and pout

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:47 - Aug 29 with 7154 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:37 - Aug 29 by paulparker

I hate those Boiler Room sets
The one with frankie knuckles in is brutal , there's about 5 people there just texting on there phones oblivious to the great man in front of them
I think they some up all that's wrong with the scene today
Prats with beards drinking red stripe whilst the birds just stand there and pout

PP, theres a geezer at the start of this plex boiler room set, that is doing his nut at someone.

hes to plex's right at the very start..about 3 mins 30 sec in

.he looks like a camp extra from blakes seven. Have a look for a laugh . i bet he votes labour!.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 10:51]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:47 - Aug 29 with 7143 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:47 - Aug 29 by Discodroids

PP, theres a geezer at the start of this plex boiler room set, that is doing his nut at someone.

.he looks like a camp extra from blakes seven. Have a look for a laugh . i bet he votes labour!.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

yeah I clocked that , I love the way he is having a pop at someone and then starts breaking in a few moves like he is having a fit ,
love the sticker stuck between his minces as well
he is one of them geezers the whole club avoids as not to get a bo "E" riddled cuddle off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:08 - Aug 31 with 7110 viewsLblock

Having this one today as I catch up on a few bits inside due to the weather. Second time up for me

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:53 - Aug 31 with 7099 viewsloftboy

When at the petrol station the numbnuts inside not pressing the button to start the pump going for what seems like an eternity!!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:47 - Sep 4 with 7000 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:22 - Aug 28 by Lblock

Parker you are the man

I'm about's to ease into my second bottle of Blue Moon Lager after having just incinerated some peri-peri chicken on the BBQ. Gutted there's 2 weeks with no Rangers but hey hoh.

The malaise is over we are QPR

The Frankie thread and QPR - what else is there to make us happy ;-)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:53 - Sep 4 with 6981 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:47 - Aug 29 by Discodroids

Had a right laugh at that...Guys nuts

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:57 - Sep 4 with 6979 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:59 - Aug 29 by Discodroids

The boiler room sets are always good for a laugh for the crowd.

Thom yorkes techy house set is a wonder, theres about 5 people there carrying their tesco shopping bags

brutal.

If you can mate , over a few beers, have a listen at the sven vath boiler room berlin, which is a belter and a geezer called Domink eulberg

anyway heres THAT re mix of how soon is now.

cmon lads..thats a beast! rinse.repeat.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 10:13]

Svens an artist will be listening to that
The dominik guy mixing sort of crossed into noise than rhythm will defo give both a listen too.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:11 - Sep 4 with 6977 viewsDiscodroids

A few 80's bullets brixton, remember that headline news one well.

Anyone remember that Dance compilation series from the 80's called 'UPFRONT' think there were about 5 lp's all double vinyl. Think they were put together by the bloke who done the 'STREETSOUNDS' series, Morgan Khan.

anyway , a few nifty 80's tunes id hammer in the old capri and from the time when i couds see my hampton without my gut getting in the way.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 8:15]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:30 - Sep 4 with 6964 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:16 - Sep 4 with 6955 viewsW13R

Brixton & Disco, some nice Soul there gents.

How's about a bit this....................

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:54 - Sep 4 with 6945 viewsLblock

God dang.... a terrible day to be a bit busy! Rattling the 80's stack nice.. a bit of me.

I'll be back to listen to those boogie numbers later

To this thread...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:15 - Sep 4 with 6938 viewsW13R

End of the night material

One from the man himself

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:29 - Sep 4 with 6931 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:11 - Sep 4 by Discodroids

A few 80's bullets brixton, remember that headline news one well.

Anyone remember that Dance compilation series from the 80's called 'UPFRONT' think there were about 5 lp's all double vinyl. Think they were put together by the bloke who done the 'STREETSOUNDS' series, Morgan Khan.

anyway , a few nifty 80's tunes id hammer in the old capri and from the time when i couds see my hampton without my gut getting in the way.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 8:15]

Some nice ones there mate Lois Jumbo cords and BBQ Genie a winning combination

Not sure you saw my Everton away thread but this brings back memories from 83-84. Reckon we should all club together and get CR some Stuarts vouchers reckon he'd look better in an Acquascutom deer stalker than the old benny hat :-)

Talking of streetsounds - I've still got Streetsounds 15 which has this on it.....I always liked a bit of electric guitar.....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:30 - Sep 4 with 6931 viewsW13R

Top label

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024