Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 16:02 - Apr 27 with 2540 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Make me want to throw up. Jammy, awful, dire, cringey, annnoying idiots.
And I despise Mourinho as well. Torres and Mikel idiots as well. Absolutely despise them

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Chelsea on 10:37 - Apr 28 with 535 viewsfrancisbowles

BUT I am dreaming of 'I never felt more like singin' the blues' on the 24th May. That would be the BEST day EVER.
Chelsea on 11:45 - Apr 28 with 513 viewsdaveB

Chelsea on 20:06 - Apr 27 by hoops_legend

I think you are missing the point. Arry did it for us through no choiçe and to sûrvive.. Chelsea do it to become the 'best in the league'

However they di win so cannot critics e too much

I think clubs like us doing it against the top sides is fair enough but when it's 1st v 2nd in the league you'd hope Chelsea could come up with more than park the bus but Mourinhio does it in every big game everywhere he manages. One day someone will counter it by parking the bus as well and you'll have an even duller game
Chelsea on 12:03 - Apr 28 with 499 viewsR_from_afar

Chelsea on 16:28 - Apr 27 by RANGERS4EVER

A quote of Mourinho when he criticised West Hams style of play when they drew vs Chelsea at Stamford bridge "Pretending injuries; cheating... I don't know if that's the right word; the goalkeeper taking time not after minute 70 but in the first minute; 10 defenders in the box, defenders not putting a foot outside the box" biggest hypocrite I know, i hate him

You are spot on. Yesterday - and the first leg of the A Madrid game - brought that Mourinho "anti-football" quote about West Ham to mind. Total hypocrisy, but then, is anyone surprised about that?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Chelsea on 12:30 - Apr 28 with 472 viewsClive_Anderson

They're going to fluke the Champions League again and probably the Premier League too. It's been obvious for ages.

What an absolute boglapse football is at the moment.
Chelsea on 12:34 - Apr 28 with 460 viewspaulparker

having vented my spleen to a packed pub yesterday about Mourino being a kunt
It sunk in that no matter what those tvvats up the toad win they will never, ever go down as a great team or a great club
you look at the teams who have won Europeans cups and the great sides that have won things
Liverpool, seventies
Ajax seventies & mid nineties
Ac Milan Eighties
Barcelona Current
Real Madrid fifties & Sixties
Bayern Munich Seventies
those teams and players are always remembered, and no matter how much that crook bank rolls them & what ever they win they will never be in the same class or even discussed about in terms of a great side
they will simply be known as the kunts who played anti football with an a rse as a manager a bit like staeu bucherest who won the European cup in the Eighties

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chelsea on 16:37 - Apr 28 with 421 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Chelsea on 11:45 - Apr 28 by daveB

I think clubs like us doing it against the top sides is fair enough but when it's 1st v 2nd in the league you'd hope Chelsea could come up with more than park the bus but Mourinhio does it in every big game everywhere he manages. One day someone will counter it by parking the bus as well and you'll have an even duller game

What's ironic is that it should have been Liverpool parking the bus. A draw would have suited them fine

It's got to be Yarg

Chelsea on 17:01 - Apr 28 with 403 viewsderbyhoop

Chelsea on 18:40 - Apr 27 by daveB

500million doesn't buy you much, only attacking plan was long throws and corners, put everyone behind the ball and wasted time from the 1st minute. Bloody dreadful to watch. When Chelsea do it Mourinhio is a genius, anyone else and they are in the dark ages.

Gutted for Liverpool, really wanted them to win it this year due to the number of british players they have starting games, another title going to the money men again

£1 bn buys you a hard working team. Like a Waitrose version of Stoke City.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024