Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whirling scarves 11:04 - May 16 with 5307 viewsTeddRanger

How good would 37,000 blue and white whirling scarves look like at Wembley?

I know Lids fans are prone to doing it but they shouldn't have a monopoly!
whirling scarves on 11:23 - May 16 with 5261 viewsBristolhoopsrr

I've got a red & black scarf that I'm bringing to Wembley since we're wearing the Menace kit.Hopefully it blends in when it's being whirled
whirling scarves on 11:29 - May 16 with 5239 viewspaulparker

Feck the scarves, an old school Argentina 78 Ticker tape & Bog Roll welcome is in order

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

whirling scarves on 11:31 - May 16 with 5235 viewsTeddRanger

tickertape as they come out, scarves during the match-sorted!
whirling scarves on 11:36 - May 16 with 5225 viewsNathanNI

Till rolls... Check.
whirling scarves on 11:40 - May 16 with 5204 viewscoolranger

Good idea, BEGIN THE QPR SCARF campaign on here!
whirling scarves on 12:01 - May 16 with 5146 views18StoneOfHoop

whirling scarves on 11:40 - May 16 by coolranger

Good idea, BEGIN THE QPR SCARF campaign on here!

I'm all up for it!

Shame it's not within Tony F's power to lay a scarf on every one of our 37,000 seats.

Meanwhile up in Edinburgh, Karl's Hibees enjoying their Sunshine on Leith are utterly contemptuous of The Jambo 'scarf twirling b'staads':

I'm liking paulparker's 70's style talk of Argentinean ticker tape,British bog rolls and bus ticket rolls. Here's a stand-out 10 out of 10 effort from some Belgians:

Nae bad,to be fair,them Jam Tarts at the odd wee en masse scarf twirl:

Older LFWers will remember Spuds fans managed to get a cockerel on the Wembley pitch back in '82 so I trust General morgantwins is currently planning & organising the tricky task of one of his footsoldiers smuggling past the stewards our very own fearless helter-skelter weaving and a-scurrying rapacious rodent mascot:

David Nugent gave it a half-decent go at keeping him under wraps back on December 21st but I just canna see Chris Martin countering our squirrel's electrifying off-the-ball pace and movement. #RamBamboozler
[Post edited 16 May 2014 12:36]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

whirling scarves on 12:46 - May 16 with 5063 viewsbosh67

I like the idea of everyone holding up a massive image that covers our whole end simply saying we are QPR as the teams come out. As with the semi final at Loftus Road, that could be very effective.

Shame there aren't any picture of what we did Monday night as that was great - and intimidating. Should be replicated by the club for the fans at Wembley.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

whirling scarves on 12:48 - May 16 with 5053 viewsBlackCrowe

I think whirling my scarf is no-no for me as I'll have a foam hand on each arm.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

whirling scarves on 13:16 - May 16 with 4969 viewswillis1980

whirling scarves on 12:48 - May 16 by BlackCrowe

I think whirling my scarf is no-no for me as I'll have a foam hand on each arm.

in the words of simon cowell "its a no from me" as im worried the scarf twirling might knock off jesters hat
whirling scarves on 13:20 - May 16 with 4950 viewsCroydonCaptJack

So a woman dies and goes to Heaven.
At the gate she meets St Peter whom she tells she would like to be reunited with her husband who had died some years earlier.
'Certainly' said St Peter, 'what was his name?'
'John Smith' she replied.
'Do you know how many John Smiths I get up here!' he said, 'you need to give me something to identify him by'
'Well', the woman replied, 'his dying words to me were "If you ever sleep with another man I will turn in my grave" '
'Oh' said St Peter 'You mean 'Whirling John Smith" '
whirling scarves on 13:26 - May 16 with 4923 viewscalders

Heard a rumor that the club are trying to organize a red and black scarf on every seat.
whirling scarves on 13:34 - May 16 with 4904 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Would be superb but expensive. Good PR if true.
whirling scarves on 13:36 - May 16 with 4891 viewswombat

whirling scarves on 13:26 - May 16 by calders

Heard a rumor that the club are trying to organize a red and black scarf on every seat.

come on lads lets get flares lots of them all levels red ones blue ones u name it stuff scarfs and foam hands and silly pointy hats lets get some heat out there

Poll: which is your favouite foot

whirling scarves on 13:39 - May 16 with 4885 viewsCroydonCaptJack

whirling scarves on 13:36 - May 16 by wombat

come on lads lets get flares lots of them all levels red ones blue ones u name it stuff scarfs and foam hands and silly pointy hats lets get some heat out there

The heat wont be a good combination with the foam hands mate
whirling scarves on 13:48 - May 16 with 4859 viewsQPunkR

whirling scarves on 13:39 - May 16 by CroydonCaptJack

The heat wont be a good combination with the foam hands mate

It'll be spectacular!

QPR - "shit but local"

whirling scarves on 13:57 - May 16 with 4832 viewscalders

whirling scarves on 13:48 - May 16 by QPunkR

It'll be spectacular!

Flares, whirling scarves, giant foam hands and jester hats all so childish IMO. Can't even begin to think of how my painted face is gonna look come 5 o clock Saturday afternoon.
whirling scarves on 13:58 - May 16 with 4828 viewsellersliehoop

The scarves probably cost the club a pound, so another £37k on top off what's already been spent this season is a drop in the ocean!
whirling scarves on 14:08 - May 16 with 4810 viewsCroydonCaptJack

whirling scarves on 13:58 - May 16 by ellersliehoop

The scarves probably cost the club a pound, so another £37k on top off what's already been spent this season is a drop in the ocean!

True, and quite an effective return potentially.
whirling scarves on 14:09 - May 16 with 4809 viewscalders

About half a weeks wages for some of our players, or £1 of your booking fee for a return of 100 mil plus.
whirling scarves on 14:38 - May 16 with 4751 viewsurrrrssss

I also think a very load and long rendition of Charlieeeeeeeeee reveberating round Wembley would be great, same as 67 Rodneeeeeeeeeeeee
Urrrrsssss
whirling scarves on 14:55 - May 16 with 4727 viewsQPunkR

whirling scarves on 13:57 - May 16 by calders

Flares, whirling scarves, giant foam hands and jester hats all so childish IMO. Can't even begin to think of how my painted face is gonna look come 5 o clock Saturday afternoon.

I meant the flame-y combination of foam hands and fire from flares!

QPR - "shit but local"

whirling scarves on 14:59 - May 16 with 4715 viewsJuzzie

I was thinking the same. Would be great if it happend.
whirling scarves on 15:48 - May 16 with 4646 viewsNW5Hoop

whirling scarves on 12:46 - May 16 by bosh67

I like the idea of everyone holding up a massive image that covers our whole end simply saying we are QPR as the teams come out. As with the semi final at Loftus Road, that could be very effective.

Shame there aren't any picture of what we did Monday night as that was great - and intimidating. Should be replicated by the club for the fans at Wembley.

Last couple of times I've been to club games at Wembley, that's all been part of the thing, for the benefit of TV. Both ends, all holding up their coloured squares.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024