Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tkt renewals? 18:23 - May 16 with 1857 viewsHayesender

I notice Derby have released their s/t prices for next season regardless of what division they're in.

The fact we haven't released ours yet tells me there's gonna be another huge price hike should we go up.

Anything touching £700+ again and I'll be out this time me thinks

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Season tkt renewals? on 18:30 - May 16 with 1832 viewsN12Hoop

The massive downside of promotion.
Fair play to Derby ,although it's surprising they can do that given some consideration must be given to whether you have 19 games or 23 games to organise.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Season tkt renewals? on 18:36 - May 16 with 1811 viewsbosh67

Smart move by Derby. No trying to be greedy.

Hopefully TF and co will follow suit shortly. If they keep ticket prices the same then they are looking after their supporters. If they rocket up again then there will be a lot of questions to ask.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Season tkt renewals? on 18:54 - May 16 with 1769 viewsAunt_Nelly

Derby also guaranteed a final ticket if you bought an ST for next year.

Good move.
Season tkt renewals? on 18:55 - May 16 with 1765 viewsMartin63

Season tkt renewals? on 18:36 - May 16 by bosh67

Smart move by Derby. No trying to be greedy.

Hopefully TF and co will follow suit shortly. If they keep ticket prices the same then they are looking after their supporters. If they rocket up again then there will be a lot of questions to ask.

I suspect we will be lucky to see season ticket prices remain the same in the Championship, let alone if we get promotion. If we do then inevitably there will be a price hike.
[Post edited 16 May 2014 19:04]
Season tkt renewals? on 19:01 - May 16 with 1748 viewsdaveB

the club need to be sensible, money through the turnstile is nothing compared to the tv money we will get should we go up. If we go up the tickets shouldn't go up at all imo, I'd understand it more if we lose at wembley putting the prices up as they'll need the money
Season tkt renewals? on 19:37 - May 16 with 1681 viewsloftboy

Would like to think that those of us who have sat through 3 years of not very good football will be rewarded with no more than an inflation sized increase.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Season tkt renewals? on 20:04 - May 16 with 1626 viewshoopdog

I know money is still tighf bur £700 s/t for a London prem club seems reasonable to me
Season tkt renewals? on 21:07 - May 16 with 1541 views08olesen

Season tkt renewals? on 20:04 - May 16 by hoopdog

I know money is still tighf bur £700 s/t for a London prem club seems reasonable to me

Agreed. Its unreasonable to suggest that they should not charge more for a premier league ST, because the demand is so much higher.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Season tkt renewals? on 21:46 - May 16 with 1479 viewsfrancisbowles

I would expect TF to be sensible and make a reasonable increase for those who are renewing.
Season tkt renewals? on 23:15 - May 16 with 1365 viewsHollowayRanger

if they really are going to build a 30,000-40,000 ground they are going to need to build UP the fan base

pushing prices up will only make it SMALLER

we get 23 home games in championship 19 in premiership

PRICE SHOULD STAY THE SAME

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Season tkt renewals? on 10:14 - May 17 with 1196 viewshoopdog

It's a bugbear of being a londoner we can't compere with the likes of Derby for low s/t prices
Season tkt renewals? on 13:57 - May 17 with 1117 viewssmegma

Millwall and Watford had their renewals available in March. Ours will be out in June no doubt.
Season tkt renewals? on 14:12 - May 17 with 1100 viewsdanehoop

Season tkt renewals? on 13:57 - May 17 by smegma

Millwall and Watford had their renewals available in March. Ours will be out in June no doubt.

They probably had greater certainty by then of what division they would be in. My guess is that TF and the management already have a clear idea of prices, suspect there will be an increase irrespective of next weeks result. The fact is they are running a business and need to slowly rebalance that business model from its current car crash financial position to something more sustainable. Hopefully they will keep that increase 5% or lower.

Never knowingly understood

Season tkt renewals? on 15:08 - May 17 with 1042 viewssmegma

Season tkt renewals? on 14:12 - May 17 by danehoop

They probably had greater certainty by then of what division they would be in. My guess is that TF and the management already have a clear idea of prices, suspect there will be an increase irrespective of next weeks result. The fact is they are running a business and need to slowly rebalance that business model from its current car crash financial position to something more sustainable. Hopefully they will keep that increase 5% or lower.

Erm Millwall were in a relegation battle. They were told 'pay now' and there would be no increase if they stayed up.
Season tkt renewals? on 15:19 - May 17 with 1028 viewsRangersAreBack

Comparing apples with pears as it's in Derby and they have a much bigger capacity. Hopefully a new stadium with a larger capacity will enable the board to publish prices that cater for all wallets.
Season tkt renewals? on 18:55 - May 17 with 966 viewsLowerloftLad

Charlton fc were advertising there season tickets and they were unaware what league they were going to be in QPR always seem to leave there st prices till the last minute

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Season tkt renewals? on 19:33 - May 17 with 931 viewsjohnhoop

Season tkt renewals? on 14:12 - May 17 by danehoop

Re-balancing the business? £100 per head increase on 10,000 season tickets amounts to just £1 million out of the £177 million debt that TF has allowed his managers to run up for him. It barely scratches the surface of the debt while quite possibly being too much for a number of loyal R's fans.
Season tkt renewals? on 11:09 - May 18 with 820 viewsrammel

The club are really good at looking after the fans.

I bought my STs for NEXT season on 30th January, with an 'early bird' discount it came to £330 for a mid range ticket in the middle of the stand behind the goal where the away fans sat this season (we're changing it round next season, after pleas from fans to create a 'kop' end, away fans are going in the corner).

As part of the deal they promised us that all STs that were purchased before a March deadline would get half their money back when (sorry IF) we go up, so potentially next season an adult Prem Season ticket could end up costing me £165, I bet most seats at the Arse cost more than that for 1 game.
I guess the logic behind it is that if you go up gate receipts are inconsequential.

Its a bit strange not knowing at this stage what division you're going to be in, the only certainty is we won't be playing each other.

Good luck whichever way our paths go.
[Post edited 18 May 2014 11:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024