Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley 15:03 - May 21 with 4107 viewsfreddieeddie

Most QPR fans I know either have sisters, aunts, cousin's etc going to Wembley Saturday that have never been to watch us.

Can we all make an effort to educate them around our songs and clip them around the ear if they don't sing and get involved. It really seems to me like there will be a lot of people in our end that are just going to support their families QPR fan.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 15:12 - May 21 with 4048 viewsBluce_Ree

Dude, chill. Just because some people there aren't as staunch as some other people there it doesn't mean we've got to have threads like this.

Remember, this is QPR's big day and it's for everyone of us. And most importantly, f**k Derby (and anyone who isn't QPR).

May Stefan Moore be with you.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:08 - May 21 with 3878 viewsNorthernr

Personally I think anybody with less than 500 loyalty points who dares to turn up on Saturday should be lined up before the game to each, in turn, stand in front of Nedum Onuoha and have him say "where the fck have you bin?" into their face.
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:13 - May 21 with 3855 viewsqueensparkdanger

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:08 - May 21 by Northernr

Personally I think anybody with less than 500 loyalty points who dares to turn up on Saturday should be lined up before the game to each, in turn, stand in front of Nedum Onuoha and have him say "where the fck have you bin?" into their face.

Has this process started yet?, hope so otherwise he will miss the Kick off..

circa 40,000 'regulars' we do not have..
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:13 - May 21 with 3851 viewsthemodfather

wwywwws!!!
lol......

we had 25000 in 82
50ooo in 86
33000 at cardiff and
40000 in 2014
our fans do come out sometimes.....
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:22 - May 21 with 3793 viewsHarbour

wife and eldest daughter going who do not go much go easy on them they will not know songs me and youngest daughter going who do.. a wide qpr family...all welcome
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:55 - May 21 with 3708 viewsW7Ranger

Well, I've stopped my boys from coming because they've only been to one game this season (3 in total!).

Part timers!!
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 17:09 - May 21 with 3644 viewshoof_hearted

I think they'll get the hang of COME ON YOU R'SSSSSSSSS and the Vindaloo tune NA NA NA etc. Tricky little numbers but newcomers certainly should be up to speed by extra time

The pride of West London and Captain Jack never get sung by many outside R block and they can't be heard by the half way line let alone the away end at Loftus Road. The noise is in the simple stuff so KISS (keep it simple, stupid).
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 17:49 - May 21 with 3587 viewsTW_R

I want to know why we're scrapping the barrel? I, for one, am quite fond of the old one and don't want it scrapped for some new, poxy plastic thing.

I'm going to set-up a petition (as that seems to be the thing to do these days) to keep the barrel.

Who's with me!!?
Login to get fewer ads

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 17:52 - May 21 with 3572 viewsNorthernr

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:22 - May 21 by Harbour

wife and eldest daughter going who do not go much go easy on them they will not know songs me and youngest daughter going who do.. a wide qpr family...all welcome

"where the fck have they bin?"
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 18:06 - May 21 with 3515 viewsMytch_QPR

I am still looking for a spare seat for my budgerigar.

And, no - you can't tweet me.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 18:13 - May 21 with 3483 views18StoneOfHoop

By the way..got to the club shop just before 5pm today interested in buying a couple of Play-Off Final flags,there were loads of 'em all over the shop,so I stuck a couple of 'em on the counter.

Shop assistant girl: 12...
fat bloke: 6quid? each that's a bit steep!
Shop assistant girl: ...each ,that'll be 24 pounds sir.
fat bloke: You're having a giraffe ,24 nicker for two lots of nylon,with a Flav's hair badge and a bit of wood ?!? (I made my excuses and hurriedly made my exit left.)

Looks like I'm on it with the (cheaper,homemade,bespoke) bedsheets..and foo koff Konk before you say owt.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 18:19 - May 21 with 3443 viewsizlingtonhoop

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 17:49 - May 21 by TW_R

I want to know why we're scrapping the barrel? I, for one, am quite fond of the old one and don't want it scrapped for some new, poxy plastic thing.

I'm going to set-up a petition (as that seems to be the thing to do these days) to keep the barrel.

Who's with me!!?

Your pissing in the wind, TW.

Theirs so much rotten spelling and gramer on this sight.

I think we have to role with it.
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 19:47 - May 21 with 3286 viewssmegma

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 18:06 - May 21 by Mytch_QPR

I am still looking for a spare seat for my budgerigar.

And, no - you can't tweet me.

I'm sorry but that's a cheep shot.
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 20:05 - May 21 with 3232 viewsenfieldargh

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 19:47 - May 21 by smegma

I'm sorry but that's a cheep shot.

who rattled your cage, I mean its not as if he supports the canaries

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 23:18 - May 21 with 3049 viewsdistortR

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 20:05 - May 21 by enfieldargh

who rattled your cage, I mean its not as if he supports the canaries

if you can't beak them, join them.
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 01:01 - May 22 with 2964 viewsAlvarado

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:13 - May 21 by queensparkdanger

Has this process started yet?, hope so otherwise he will miss the Kick off..

circa 40,000 'regulars' we do not have..

Don't we? How do you know?

It depends on how you define regulars. I would imagine that we do have 40,000 regulars - at least if you define it as going a few times a season. I live in Yorkshire and rarely go to HQ but I've been to places on a Tuesday night that many ST holders wouldn't dream of going to (& why should they?). Think about it, people like me could go for years without being in the same stadium as some ST holders. So it's no surprise that a big match like this flushes all the fans out.

So how many match attending 'regulars' are there? What about ST holders first - 8k? Members - another 10-12k? Plus there's a shed load of non-members (as has been demonstrated on this board this/last week) who come to matches, just not every week. And probably thousands more lapsed members / ST holders who are taking a year off. The proof of how many regular ticket buyers we have is in the club's database. If they don't know how many people go on average once a season, 5 times a season, a dozen times a season etc then they can do the sums easily enough. The only missing people would be those who get their mates/husbands/brothers/wives etc to buy their tickets for them.
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 01:49 - May 22 with 2943 views18StoneOfHoop

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 01:01 - May 22 by Alvarado

It depends on how you define regulars. I would imagine that we do have 40,000 regulars - at least if you define it as going a few times a season. I live in Yorkshire and rarely go to HQ but I've been to places on a Tuesday night that many ST holders wouldn't dream of going to (& why should they?). Think about it, people like me could go for years without being in the same stadium as some ST holders. So it's no surprise that a big match like this flushes all the fans out.

So how many match attending 'regulars' are there? What about ST holders first - 8k? Members - another 10-12k? Plus there's a shed load of non-members (as has been demonstrated on this board this/last week) who come to matches, just not every week. And probably thousands more lapsed members / ST holders who are taking a year off. The proof of how many regular ticket buyers we have is in the club's database. If they don't know how many people go on average once a season, 5 times a season, a dozen times a season etc then they can do the sums easily enough. The only missing people would be those who get their mates/husbands/brothers/wives etc to buy their tickets for them.

1) "I live in Yorkshire "...
Instrumental from Dexy's Midnight Runners classic first album entitled rather oddly 'Thankfully not living in Yorkshire that does not apply.'

2)Good post...never underestimate the global Lost Tribe Of Hoops fans,the hangers on,the part-timers, the johnny-come-latelys, the glory-hunters & days-outers and fellow travellers and please don't come The Hoopier than thou home and away true R sanctimonious tw ot with them. Welcome to all the Aunt Nellies & all your nieces & nephews too. Whoever this disparate 39,100 is so long as they're not scum they make me feel proud.

3) "I've been to places on a Tuesday night that many ST holders wouldn't dream of going to (& why should they?)"
You're not talking about notorious kinky yorkshire sex games such as ferrets up the jacksie,are you?

You've been to Harrrogate but have you ever been to you,Alvarado?
[Post edited 22 May 2014 11:22]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 11:13 - May 22 with 2757 viewsQPR_John

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:08 - May 21 by Northernr

Well that's me lining up with only 397 points even though I can answer "every home game".
[Post edited 22 May 2014 11:13]
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 11:24 - May 22 with 2728 viewsheadhoops

So I went to virtually every game home and away between 1975 and 2005. More recently I havent been able to attend so I'm scraping the barrel by going Saturday.

Fark off.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 12:26 - May 22 with 2671 viewsqueensparkdanger

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 01:01 - May 22 by Alvarado

Well I have been to only 7 games this year and wouldn't be classed a s a regular this season. I have no qualms about going on Saturday as I am a still QPR fan.

How many games would you need to attend to get the 500 loyalty points?
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 13:24 - May 22 with 2592 viewsAlvarado

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 12:26 - May 22 by queensparkdanger

Well I have been to only 7 games this year and wouldn't be classed a s a regular this season. I have no qualms about going on Saturday as I am a still QPR fan.

How many games would you need to attend to get the 500 loyalty points?

18st - that Dexy's track sounds like it's being played at the wrong speed (think that might date me as a vinyl junkie). As for the other one, do people really listen to that...

Yes I've been to Harrogate (not on a Tuesday night though - more likely Barnsley, Donny or Blackburn). Fortunately I avoided being assaulted in a not very nice way but I do wonder why people are supposed to put ferrets in their trousers....
Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 13:32 - May 22 with 2574 viewscoolranger

Scrapping the barrel at Wembley on 16:13 - May 21 by themodfather

wwywwws!!!
lol......

we had 25000 in 82
50ooo in 86
33000 at cardiff and
40000 in 2014
our fans do come out sometimes.....

Suspicious number of 'Nottingham Rs'....could form their own 'Forest Legion'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024