Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 396391 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 14:42 - Dec 13 with 3924 viewsSonofpugwash

WTF is an "Influencer"?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - Dec 13 with 3840 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 14:42 - Dec 13 by Sonofpugwash

WTF is an "Influencer"?

Someone who thinks people give a schit what they say.

edit: and what is more worse than an influencer is there are millions of people who do give a schit what these vacuous people think & say.

[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 15:59]
Random irritations.. on 16:09 - Dec 13 with 3818 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 10:59 - Dec 9 by zicoshoops

Anyone who uses the term ‘Correctional Facility’

It’s Prison, or Jail.
We’re not America yet.

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

Being pedantic but if you’re being British and not American then it’s Gaol not jail.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 17:28 - Dec 13 with 3733 viewsjohnhoop

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - Dec 13 by Juzzie

Someone who thinks people give a schit what they say.

edit: and what is more worse than an influencer is there are millions of people who do give a schit what these vacuous people think & say.

[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 15:59]

And the influencers become extremely rich off the back of their narcissism as a way of life.
Random irritations.. on 18:36 - Dec 13 with 3656 viewsted_hendrix

She never lifts the toilet seat back up.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 21:43 - Dec 13 with 3534 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 18:36 - Dec 13 by ted_hendrix

She never lifts the toilet seat back up.

Messi.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 22:26 - Jan 9 with 3220 viewsRamseyR

Selling stuff on marketplace

Q.Can you deliver?
A. Read the ad. It says collection only

After agreeing a price and time to collect
"I'm sorry, but my car/van is not available that day'

After agreeing a price
"I'm sorry...I'm away for a week...can you hold it for me"

After agreeing a price and time to collect
"It's too far to come and pick it up, despite the ad giving all the details.

We are truly fcuked as a nation if this is the calibre of people
Random irritations.. on 11:50 - Jan 10 with 2999 viewsJuzzie

I've given up on Marketplace, it's full of morons.

Had our maternity chair up for sale. £50. These are around £230 new and it was in good condition. Not showroom and not battered, but good.

"will you take £40?"

"OK" I replied as he was the first person to respond for a while so we just wanted to shift it.

"will you take £30? can't afford much more"

"no, you asked for £40 and I agreed on that"

"OK, can I collect today"

"yes, I'm at home"

"can you dismantle it so I can get it in my car"

"OK"

"great, see you later today"

I duly dismantled it then a few hours later I got; "oh sorry, I don't need it now as my wife has bought a brand new one"

Can't afford a second hand one at £40 but suddenly you can now afford a brand new one at £230? Cnt.

Luckily sold it just a few days later for £50, no hassle.

Hassle-free people are out there but they are about 5% of the users. The rest should be sterilised.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2023 11:58]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 11:58 - Jan 10 with 2969 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 11:50 - Jan 10 by Juzzie

Had our maternity chair up for sale. £50. These are around £230 new and it was in good condition. Not showroom and not battered, but good.

"will you take £40?"

"OK" I replied as he was the first person to respond for a while so we just wanted to shift it.

"yes, I'm at home"

"OK"

I duly dismantled it then a few hours later I got; "oh sorry, I don't need it now as my wife has bought a brand new one"

Can't afford a second hand one at £40 but suddenly you can now afford a brand new one at £230? Cnt.

Hassle-free people are out there but they are about 5% of the users. The rest should be sterilised.

If you sterilised them you’d never be able to shift a maternity seat.
Random irritations.. on 12:10 - Jan 10 with 2948 viewsrobith

Random irritations.. on 11:50 - Jan 10 by Juzzie

"will you take £40?"

"yes, I'm at home"

"OK"

I bought a turntable off a guy on gumtree a few years ago, and when I showed up at his door he reacted like he'd seen a ghost. I had to ask him if he was alright and he replied "Yes....it's just, you're a the sixth person to agree to buy this, but the first person to actually show up"
Random irritations.. on 20:05 - Jan 10 with 2806 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 11:58 - Jan 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

If you sterilised them you’d never be able to shift a maternity seat.

Lol! I’d re-list it as a horizontal rocking chair
Random irritations.. on 19:19 - Jan 11 with 2693 viewsBluce_Ree

Facebook Marketplace is just wall-to-wall scutters.

I sold a chair on there and specifically said that it's big and that you need a big car to come and get it. Also, that I wasn't going to dismantle it. You see it fully assembled and then you fk off.

Well, I was inundated by a Westlife of cocksuckers.

Would I take a tenner (it was a £300 chair)?
Would I send it by courier?
Would I deliver it to fking 100+ miles away?

In the end the guy who bought it paid £60 and came to collect at 10:30pm. But by then I just wanted rid.

Then again, I sold a treadmill on eBay. Same thing (you see it working, you dismantle it, you take it away). The guy who turned up was like 65 years old and was taking it away in a tiny little car. So I ended up doing all the heavy lifting.

Don't buy a treadmill by the way. They're bullshit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 19:30 - Jan 11 with 2684 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 19:19 - Jan 11 by Bluce_Ree

I sold a chair on there and specifically said that it's big and that you need a big car to come and get it. Also, that I wasn't going to dismantle it. You see it fully assembled and then you fk off.

In the end the guy who bought it paid £60 and came to collect at 10:30pm. But by then I just wanted rid.

Then again, I sold a treadmill on eBay. Same thing (you see it working, you dismantle it, you take it away). The guy who turned up was like 65 years old and was taking it away in a tiny little car. So I ended up doing all the heavy lifting.

We had a treadmill in our garden, not used once in 6 months. Went in the latest skip of 5hit that we had and it was taken away by a considerate local after 1 day. Good lad.

Don’t buy one.

Edit: if I was loaded, I’d have a permanent skip in the front garden. Throw every bit in it. Bollocks to however many bins we have in our house.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 19:33]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 21:26 - Jan 11 with 2630 viewszicoshoops

Simpletons that ride a pushbike with a large box mounted on the front of the bike, with one or more young children in the box………..in central London.
Are they mental?
Go and live in the bastard Countryside.
There are easier ways to kill your Children.

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Jan 12 with 2519 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 19:19 - Jan 11 by Bluce_Ree

Have people always been this stupid or is it just become more apparent with the advent of technology/social media etc?

I cannot believe that people genuinely ask these kinds of questions. What goes inside their head must be something very strange.
Random irritations.. on 11:57 - Jan 12 with 2497 viewsrobith

Random irritations.. on 21:26 - Jan 11 by zicoshoops

Simpletons that ride a pushbike with a large box mounted on the front of the bike, with one or more young children in the box………..in central London.
Are they mental?
Go and live in the bastard Countryside.
There are easier ways to kill your Children.

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

the middle classes in London are out of hand. They want the world to bend to their will regardless of how dumb their desires are.

There's a pub in Walthamstow that has a no kids policy and has become my go to, purely cos when I go to the pub, I don't want the vibe of a creche for entitled middle class parents to let their entitled tosser kids to run amok
Random irritations.. on 14:24 - Jan 12 with 2440 viewsBluce_Ree

Something happened around 25-30 years ago where parents suddenly lost the ability to tell their kids to shut the fk up.

You can't really go anywhere now without some kid screaming its face clean off about some shit. I don't even blame the kid. If I was three hours past my bed time and some dickhead forcibly took me to Nandos, I'd be pissed off too.

Man it's brutal now. Seeing all those toddlers glued to their iPads. Man, that's a fking irritation right there.

"Yeah it's great. Jack/Oliver/Teddy/Oliver Again (delete as applicable) is only 18 months but can already use an iPad."

That's not impressive, motherf*cker. Anyone can. They're designed to be piss easy to use. Let's see that kid when they are 18 and can't use a mouse and keyboard and can't get through a job interview because no c*nt has ever said no to them before.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 15:23 - Jan 12 with 2390 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 14:24 - Jan 12 by Bluce_Ree

Something happened around 25-30 years ago where parents suddenly lost the ability to tell their kids to shut the fk up.

You can't really go anywhere now without some kid screaming its face clean off about some shit. I don't even blame the kid. If I was three hours past my bed time and some dickhead forcibly took me to Nandos, I'd be pissed off too.

Man it's brutal now. Seeing all those toddlers glued to their iPads. Man, that's a fking irritation right there.

"Yeah it's great. Jack/Oliver/Teddy/Oliver Again (delete as applicable) is only 18 months but can already use an iPad."

That's not impressive, motherf*cker. Anyone can. They're designed to be piss easy to use. Let's see that kid when they are 18 and can't use a mouse and keyboard and can't get through a job interview because no c*nt has ever said no to them before.

Too true.

"That's great they're soooo IT literate, but can they effectively communicate with other humans?"

"Not really."

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 13:29 - Feb 3 with 2257 viewsR_from_afar

First world problem alert: I really don't like ticking clocks, they really annoy me. I don't like the constant noise and if we are staying over with friends and there is a ticking timepiece in our bedroom, I have to deactivate it. If I don't, I find myself starting to breathe in time with the ticks

Recently, we redecorated our kitchen and the existing el cheapo Ikea clock, chic though it is, is the wrong colour, so it was replaced with a similar cheap but stylish model in a different colour. Mrs R from Afar bought it, and I like the look of it, but imagine my horror when we fired it up and discovered that it has a very loud tick (sigh ).

Now, things have gone further downhill: The blighter not only still ticks for England, it has stopped telling the time! The hands appear to be stuck, but whatever the problem is is not impeding the ticking.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 17:10 - Feb 3 with 2171 viewszicoshoops

People that are not West Indian, who Skank along the street instead of walking like normal people.
Random irritations.. on 17:11 - Feb 3 with 2169 viewszicoshoops

West Indians who Skank along the street.
Random irritations.. on 17:12 - Feb 3 with 2164 viewszicoshoops

Mutton dressed as Lamb.
Random irritations.. on 17:22 - Feb 3 with 2144 viewsDWQPR

Random irritations.. on 17:10 - Feb 3 by zicoshoops

People that are not West Indian, who Skank along the street instead of walking like normal people.

Kids from whatever racial background talking in their ‘gangsta’ accent.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Feb 3 with 2106 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 17:11 - Feb 3 by zicoshoops

West Indians who Skank along the street.

I bumped into a rasta in central Birmingham once yonks ago. As I was apologising, he smiled and said: "Don't walk on the grass, smoke it". True story.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 21:33 - Feb 5 with 1940 viewsloftboy

Just watching a programme on PBS America and the narrator described WW2 as 4 years long!
Maybe if they got off their arses sooner then it may have.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024