Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 396390 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 10:32 - Apr 19 with 1619 viewsloftboy

“Raising money to feed kids in the summer holidays”
Obviously we don’t want kids to starve but when did parental responsibility pass on to anyone but yourself?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 16:23 - Apr 19 with 1472 viewsGaryT

Random irritations.. on 09:38 - Apr 12 by Spaceman_P

I remember a few years ago, I was filling my car up and I have normally dress l in quite a 60s mod style, not too over-the-top but its kind of my style; a sort of ivy league look.

I remember once I was filling my car up at a garage in Kent near Folkestone and a group of cyclists all in skin-tight lycra were laughing at me cos I was wearing winkle pickers, very bizarre situation to be in when the bloke opposite you looks like he just walked straight out of a San Francisco gay-bar sitting in a very camp manner, drinking from a water-bottle on a tiny light-weight cycle.

That blew my mind a bit. I need to add, I wasn't in very OTT 60s get up, just some sta-prest maybe an oxford style shirt and winkle picker boots and I had a corduroy cap on, I looked a bit like Donovan circa 1966. Nothing to be ridiculed over.

But this lycra-clad gang thought I looked funny, but it was actually them that looked stupid.
[Post edited 12 Apr 9:42]

Quite a few years ago I was riding a bike along the seafront with my young boys, all of us in jeans and t-shirts, when a group of pro cyclist speed by and I thought to myself "when did riding a bike mean you had to dress up like fcking spiderman?"
Random irritations.. on 16:35 - Apr 19 with 1456 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 10:32 - Apr 19 by loftboy

Obviously we don’t want kids to starve but when did parental responsibility pass on to anyone but yourself?

Erm - sadly in these financially depressed times, there are a few parents who can't afford to feed their kids?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 16:43 - Apr 19 with 1443 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 10:32 - Apr 19 by loftboy

Around the time Liz Truss and Kwarteng did their sixth form economics experiment I think.
Random irritations.. on 09:15 - Apr 22 with 1277 viewsBluce_Ree

You seen this stuff with Gateshead FC?

They're in the play off places for whatever the Conference is called now. So basically within touching distance of the league.

But their council can't guarantee them a ten year lease on the ground and so the EFL have kicked them out of the playoffs. If I'm reading it right.

Seems like a bit of incompetence from their council and more 'let's fk the little clubs' nonsense from the EFL.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 09:32 - Apr 22 with 1236 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 09:15 - Apr 22 by Bluce_Ree

You seen this stuff with Gateshead FC?

They're in the play off places for whatever the Conference is called now. So basically within touching distance of the league.

But their council can't guarantee them a ten year lease on the ground and so the EFL have kicked them out of the playoffs. If I'm reading it right.

Seems like a bit of incompetence from their council and more 'let's fk the little clubs' nonsense from the EFL.

Absolute shambles.

Decided Solihull had a bye then realised that was stupid so gave Altrincham a bye. The obvious solution (other than foreseeing this and being competent in the first place) was to let Aldershot in eighth take their place. Meanwhile they’ve played a load of games to get there when they might as well have sacked the season off as soon as they were guaranteed of not getting relegated, months ago.

The council and the ‘EFL’ are a disgrace.
Random irritations.. on 10:25 - Apr 23 with 1053 viewsBluce_Ree

Fans of other clubs.

This week it's West Ham. I work with one and he's moaning about the team and David Moyes. It's like mate, you're 8th and you won an actual trophy last season.

He's going 'yeah but where's the ambition?'

F*cksake. 8th and a cup is the ambition. That's literally as good as it gets.

Random irritations.. on 11:02 - Apr 23 with 1001 viewsted_hendrix

pigeons.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 11:41 - Apr 23 with 931 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 10:25 - Apr 23 by Bluce_Ree

Fans of other clubs.

This week it's West Ham. I work with one and he's moaning about the team and David Moyes. It's like mate, you're 8th and you won an actual trophy last season.

He's going 'yeah but where's the ambition?'

F*cksake. 8th and a cup is the ambition. That's literally as good as it gets.

The modern fan is a parrot/parody of what they see on TV, social media etc.

Can't think for themselves, basically.
Random irritations.. on 11:56 - Apr 23 with 902 viewsPdog

West Ham finishing 8th is literally top of the league for them, all teams above them have more money and better players. If they lost one or two they'd be back down there scrapping. Relax, I'm all for ambition but not too long ago it was a strike force of Marlon Harewood & Bobby Zamora. Just enjoy the ride. Moyes will probably go end of season so lets see if the grass really is any greener..
Random irritations.. on 13:13 - Apr 23 with 805 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 11:56 - Apr 23 by Pdog

West Ham finishing 8th is literally top of the league for them, all teams above them have more money and better players. If they lost one or two they'd be back down there scrapping. Relax, I'm all for ambition but not too long ago it was a strike force of Marlon Harewood & Bobby Zamora. Just enjoy the ride. Moyes will probably go end of season so lets see if the grass really is any greener..

I hope the grass is brown and covered in piss for them.

I hate West Ham a bit. Not a lot like I hate Chelsea and Liverpool but definitely enough to want them to get relegated. It's mainly because of their bullshit.

I read Harry the Snake's autobiography for some reason and the first chapter is about how badly they treated Bobby Moore and it gives you a real insight into why Harry never valued loyalty to clubs. Anyway, now look at them. They've got 1966 in their phone number.

0333 030 1966

F**king chiefs.

Random irritations.. on 13:15 - Apr 23 with 795 viewsJuzzie

It was like when Briatore announced on the pitch that the 4 year plan was to have QPR in the Champions League (then edited for history to be 'getting into the premier League')

What planet was he on? Not only did it mean actually getting promoted to the PL first but then to get into the top 4 and effectively ousting any one of the likes of Arsenal & Chelsea whilst at the same time muscling ahead of Villa, Tottenham, Everton (yes, at that time it was!), Fulham etc etc.

What a loon.
Random irritations.. on 13:25 - Apr 23 with 753 viewshantssi

Hopefully they do a Charlton, my second most hated club after the obvious one!
How the f**k do they effectively get a “free” stadium, talk about an unfair advantage!
Random irritations.. on 13:37 - Apr 23 with 691 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 13:25 - Apr 23 by hantssi

Hopefully they do a Charlton, my second most hated club after the obvious one!
How the f**k do they effectively get a “free” stadium, talk about an unfair advantage!

The Olympic Legacy organisation fked up so much (not just on the stadium but the Olympic site as a whole) that they had to pretty much give it away or have it empty and falling apart. Not only just give it away but then throw in £millions of taxpayers money too. West Ham must have been wetting themselves laughing at such a good deal.

IIRC the stadium was meant to be designed in such a way that it would be downgraded to a smaller capacity athletics stadium (moving national athletics from Crystal Palace) but that never happened so they were left with a rubber duck of a stadium that was not designed or fit for football use.

[Post edited 23 Apr 13:56]
Random irritations.. on 13:57 - Apr 23 with 626 viewsPdog

Financially probably worked out a good deal for them, but something about that stadium is completely characterless, you've essentially got half an athletics track around the pitch which makes it soulless. Nothing like Upton Park.
Random irritations.. on 14:08 - Apr 23 with 610 viewsCateLeBonR

Flipflops
Random irritations.. on 15:07 - Apr 23 with 531 viewsGaryT

Only now finding out what IIRC means.
Random irritations.. on 10:53 - Apr 24 with 291 viewsBluce_Ree

yeah that would properly iirc me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024