Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traore signs on for 2 more years 11:31 - Jul 4 with 8451 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/040714-armand-traore-signs-two-year-deal-17167

Smells like a trout farm in here

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 18:43 - Jul 4 with 2142 viewsHunterhoop

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 16:01 - Jul 4 by wombat

he said after his leg injury that he was scared to make or be challenged , great signing and think this could be a very good year for him indeed only player we have who can cross a ball from the byeline

Excellent signing. Versatile and quick. And a changed man attitude. Could be a BIG player for us next year.

G'won ARMAND!
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 20:07 - Jul 4 with 2084 viewsHollowayRanger

was a key player in playoff final and solved a massive problem when we were down to 10 men

still see him as an left wide midfielder him and yun on the left is good enough for me with hoilett coming on if needed

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 21:54 - Jul 4 with 2047 viewsPunteR

A player that seems to be getting better at football while playing for us. I'm happy with this signing.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 23:26 - Jul 4 with 2016 viewsLowerloftLad

Another good player that after 3 seasons we can really start to associate as a QPR man that was something that was really missing that opening game v swansea
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 23:26]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 23:40 - Jul 4 with 2005 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was really pleased about earlier I still am (after beers)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 23:57 - Jul 4 with 1993 viewsWeaverQPR

Its important we build a nucleus, we can't just keep going out every summer and building a one season team.

@WeavQPR

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 23:57 - Jul 4 with 1993 viewssmudgehoop

First 3 signings - hill, faurlin and traore are 100% spot on. just need green to resign and that's it. All new players after that.

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 13:32 - Jul 5 with 1928 viewsCheshireR

Am I the only person totally underwhelmed by this news.
I thought that Armand was a fantastic prospect when we first signed him up. Great performances at Wolves and Stoke in his first few months, showed his capabilities.
We then had a two year spell of injury, disinterest and truly feeble application.
Granted - he showed some good form in the last few weeks of the season.
I hope I am wrong - but he still has a lot of improving to do for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 15:42 - Jul 5 with 1891 viewsLoft1979

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 13:32 - Jul 5 by CheshireR

I thought that Armand was a fantastic prospect when we first signed him up. Great performances at Wolves and Stoke in his first few months, showed his capabilities.
We then had a two year spell of injury, disinterest and truly feeble application.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/050714-armand-traore-top-five-qpr-games-171476
Speaks volumes . Over the last 3 years Armand has shown brilliance. If He can become consistent as a left back, wingback who could be a difference maker.
Traore signs on for 2 more years on 15:50 - Jul 5 with 1886 viewsTacticalR

Traore signs on for 2 more years on 13:32 - Jul 5 by CheshireR

I still feel he's a player that nobody has quite worked out what to do with, but I will try to keep an open mind. And has his mysterious 'stress response' gone away?
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/18393

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024