Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio 09:32 - Jul 15 with 9431 viewsballbag

Harry was on TS this morning where he mentioned that he was meeting Rio today. He also said there would be a few people leaving, saying that Adel wants to go back to Milan and Granero to R.Sociedad.

Nothing new I guess.

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-redknapp-reveals-qpr-set-finalise-ferdin
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 10:21]
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 13:02 - Jul 15 with 2283 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 12:48 - Jul 15 by TheBlob

I wish some people on here would shaddap for a change.

Who's twisting your arm to read all this?
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 13:20 - Jul 15 with 2229 viewsconnell10

Arry dont like adel its as plain as the nose on my face! I love the way adel plays and would love to see him playing again for us this season but I dont think I will:-(

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 13:29 - Jul 15 with 2189 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 10:47 - Jul 15 by TheChef

Bare bones innit.

To be fair its not far off if you take out

We don't want/they don't want us - Adel, Caesar, Granero, Remy

Still TBC - BZ and O'Neill

Not wanted by anyone - SWP

Any youngsters

And you're left with

Green
Murphy
YSY
Simpson
Hill
Dunne
Ned
Traore
Hoilett
Philips
Joey
Ale
Henry
Charlie

That's 14 inc 2 GKs
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 13:31 - Jul 15 with 2179 viewsDANRANGER

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 12:45 - Jul 15 by RangersAreBack

Re-integrating outcasts back into the squad is one thing, building the team around them is quite another. Besides Harry must consider the entire squad before considering re-integration. Does he risk damaging team spirit that he worked so hard to rebuild last season just to reintroduce 1 or 2 players? Judging by Hill's comment to Adel there appears to be a lack of respect and who can blame him after he and Derry had to put up with Adel wearing the armband and pretending to be captain just to satisfy his ego.

I don't recall stating we build a team around them. Ideally they leave, but we know it's not that simple and buying players is just as difficult. As stated previously by many, if JB can come back and be a hero to some then anyone has a chance.

My point is that Harry doesn't need to mention Milan/Sociedad as I don't see it benefiting the club as I doubt this is where they will end up should they leave. These 2 clubs are not going to pay the figures we'd want so it's just lazy throw away comments that doesn't help anyone. But then again Harry doesn't deal with this stuff and doesn't know what they earn either!!!
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 13:59 - Jul 15 with 2122 viewsbarbicanranger

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 10:11 - Jul 15 by simmo

Why doesn't he shut his fckin mouth for a change.

Maybe because it's common knowledge between all the players, Harry, the Board and the agents - it's just until a deal gets done they have a duty to report for training at QPR. Maybe what Harry's saying is not that bigger deal after all, he's just stating the obvious - that's how I see it. Just saying.
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 14:29 - Jul 15 with 2049 viewsTheBlob

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 13:02 - Jul 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Who's twisting your arm to read all this?

Who's twisting your arm to listen to Harry's utterances?
Like a dog with a well chewed bone sometimes on here.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 14:31 - Jul 15 with 2044 viewsingeminate

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 13:59 - Jul 15 by barbicanranger

Maybe because it's common knowledge between all the players, Harry, the Board and the agents - it's just until a deal gets done they have a duty to report for training at QPR. Maybe what Harry's saying is not that bigger deal after all, he's just stating the obvious - that's how I see it. Just saying.

Fair enough, but presumably no more a done deal than Barton was last season to Marseilles. That in itself should surely remind them that until the contract is signed they are still very much QPR players.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 14:39 - Jul 15 with 2019 viewsBrightonhoop

I wonder if the psychologist bloke could do a job on Adel as he did with Barton. I think it's clear Arry doesn't want Adel, or TF would be reminding all they are QPR assetts as he did with Barton when he stated 'he would not be playing Championship Football next season' around this time last year.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 15:15 - Jul 15 with 1966 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 14:39 - Jul 15 by Brightonhoop

I wonder if the psychologist bloke could do a job on Adel as he did with Barton. I think it's clear Arry doesn't want Adel, or TF would be reminding all they are QPR assetts as he did with Barton when he stated 'he would not be playing Championship Football next season' around this time last year.

Or do a job on Redknapp?

Relax, 'Arry fans - only joking!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 15:29 - Jul 15 with 1940 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 12:39 - Jul 15 by nadera78

No, he is using the media to put pressure on TF and, ultimately, get his own way.

Thats what I mean .

When Redknapp speaks to the media when the transfer window is open he is talking to someone else.
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 16:00 - Jul 15 with 1894 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 15:29 - Jul 15 by essextaxiboy

Thats what I mean .

When Redknapp speaks to the media when the transfer window is open he is talking to someone else.

A mobile might work better you'd think!
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 16:44 - Jul 15 with 1835 viewsJonDoeman

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 14:29 - Jul 15 by TheBlob

Who's twisting your arm to listen to Harry's utterances?
Like a dog with a well chewed bone sometimes on here.

Another season of tired old rhetoric on the message boards. The price of success of blobby!

It Is What It Is !!

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 17:45 - Jul 15 with 1773 viewsSpiritofGregory

Why can't our fans just accept that Adel and Granero do not want to play for QPR.

They need to drop their inflated wage demands if they want the permanent moves they so desire.
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 17:49 - Jul 15 with 1767 viewsBluce_Ree

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 17:45 - Jul 15 by SpiritofGregory

Why can't our fans just accept that Adel and Granero do not want to play for QPR.

They need to drop their inflated wage demands if they want the permanent moves they so desire.

This.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 17:51 - Jul 15 with 1763 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 14:39 - Jul 15 by Brightonhoop

Not sure, has the psychologist got experience of doing a job on egotistical French Africans?
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 20:18 - Jul 15 with 1591 viewsRangersAreBack

Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 13:31 - Jul 15 by DANRANGER

I don't recall stating we build a team around them. Ideally they leave, but we know it's not that simple and buying players is just as difficult. As stated previously by many, if JB can come back and be a hero to some then anyone has a chance.

My point is that Harry doesn't need to mention Milan/Sociedad as I don't see it benefiting the club as I doubt this is where they will end up should they leave. These 2 clubs are not going to pay the figures we'd want so it's just lazy throw away comments that doesn't help anyone. But then again Harry doesn't deal with this stuff and doesn't know what they earn either!!!

You didn't but you agreed with the poster who did. I agree that Harry should turn it in but no way should we build a team around Adel. That would destroy team spirit in a heartbeat.

As for psychology, JB may be a sandwich short of a picnic on occasion but he's a different character. A team player who has the respect of his peers as opposed to an egotistical, self-indulgent maverick who refuses to recognise he even has a problem. Besides, JB is proven in the Premier League, Adel isn't.

Unfortunately for QPR players like Adel and Cesar have little love for the club. They are yearning to move to bigger clubs but aren't prepared to take a wage cut to make it happen. They know full well that QPR have little option but to send them out on loan so they get the move they want whilst retaining QPR wages.

Only on this message board could some question the wisdom of re-integrating Remy into the squad whilst welcoming Adel back with open arms.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 20:21]
Harry on Talksport - Adel/Granero/Rio on 20:29 - Jul 15 with 1568 viewsYorkRanger

I've kept my counsel so far but for me Adel and Granero can both f*ck right off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024