Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incenzo 19:45 - Aug 2 with 9702 viewsDubaiR

Really is a complete tool. Sorry just can't stand the bloke and during the comms he said last time we played 352 was under Houston with Darlington playing wing back, wrong you moron, Gerry signed Darlington and he never played under Houston
Incenzo on 19:55 - Aug 2 with 7011 viewsMarc

Not a fan of his but at the same time he doesn't bother me as much as he seems to others.

Is it a jealousy thing? The fact as a diehard fan he gets to commentate on our games and plenty of freebies that go with it?
Incenzo on 20:01 - Aug 2 with 6982 viewsparker64

Can still remember ringing up Clubcall to hear his voice saying he had some fantastic news to release. He'd then rabbit on for an eternity and right at the end the "news" would be something completely non newsworthy. I think you could also ring up to find out the score but again you'd be kept waiting listening to rubbish racking up the phone bill. Seems a long time ago.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 20:01]
Incenzo on 20:03 - Aug 2 with 6969 viewsSomersetHoops

I'm not sure why we need to turn on our own all the time. TI can be a bit of a wally, but I bet we all have friends like that and don't find the need to slaughter them when they make a minor error. Lets reserve our criticism for the biased reporting of our games by fans of our opponents and be a bit more inclusive of our own.

Who's Next?

Incenzo on 20:14 - Aug 2 with 6909 viewsQPR1882

He has not missed a game at HQ since 1972 ( thats 32 years without missing a home game ) think he has earned the right , right or wrong , to his opinion.
Incenzo on 20:14 - Aug 2 with 6907 viewsDubaiR

Certainly not a jealousy thing. Can't put my finger on it just something about him. I could be strong but when he stopped getting freebies didn't he stop going? I could be wrong there.
Incenzo on 20:21 - Aug 2 with 6876 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Incenzo on 20:14 - Aug 2 by QPR1882

He has not missed a game at HQ since 1972 ( thats 32 years without missing a home game ) think he has earned the right , right or wrong , to his opinion.

*ahem*42*cough*

Agree with you and as someone else said why slaughter our own? Save it for the tvvats on match of the day etc
Incenzo on 20:23 - Aug 2 with 6852 viewsQPR1882

Incenzo on 20:21 - Aug 2 by Pablo_Hoopsta

*ahem*42*cough*

Agree with you and as someone else said why slaughter our own? Save it for the tvvats on match of the day etc

in my defence i have had 1 or 5 jd's
Incenzo on 20:25 - Aug 2 with 6845 viewsDubaiR

Just because someone is QPR doesn't mean you have to like them. I have never met the bloke and he could be a really nice guy but something about him just winds me up. Sure everyone has people like that.
Login to get fewer ads

Incenzo on 20:32 - Aug 2 with 6807 viewsWeaverQPR

Constantly going on about the weather, yes its raining ffs move on you berk. Never says anything remotely interesting or critical. Such a goody goody. Blokes a crawler, remember him on TS one day licking up to Briatore.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 20:33]

@WeavQPR

Incenzo on 20:39 - Aug 2 with 6764 viewskysersosaqpr

Incenzo on 20:32 - Aug 2 by WeaverQPR

Constantly going on about the weather, yes its raining ffs move on you berk. Never says anything remotely interesting or critical. Such a goody goody. Blokes a crawler, remember him on TS one day licking up to Briatore.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 20:33]

As I said in another thread during the match - yes it rains in Ireland! They jus wouldn't stop going on about it. Go to Iraq if you want constant sunshine you ,,,,

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Incenzo on 20:42 - Aug 2 with 6754 viewsRblock_James

Probably a bit of a gimp.

Seems harmless enough.
Incenzo on 20:44 - Aug 2 with 6742 viewsrsonist

"Bit of a wally" seems about right... our very own Partridge.

That being said, forgetting who signed Jermaine Darlington 15 years ago is a heinous crime punishable only by death. No excuses.
Incenzo on 20:55 - Aug 2 with 6690 viewsClive_Anderson

Was it him who did the worst commentary forever ruining the footage when we stuffed Palace 6-0?
Incenzo on 21:11 - Aug 2 with 6645 viewsbosh67

Incenzo on 20:44 - Aug 2 by rsonist

"Bit of a wally" seems about right... our very own Partridge.

That being said, forgetting who signed Jermaine Darlington 15 years ago is a heinous crime punishable only by death. No excuses.

This is bang on.

He's simply our very own Alan Partridge.

AhaRRRRRRs!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Incenzo on 21:23 - Aug 2 with 6603 viewsCamberleyR

I'm sure most of us have seen this before but always worth another look. The bedroom scene always reminds me of Alan Partridge visiting Jed Maxwell's house

[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 21:25]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Incenzo on 21:35 - Aug 2 with 6570 viewsGloucs_R

Few people get to do a job they love and have a passion for. Fair play to him, Rangers through and through and harmless.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Incenzo on 21:43 - Aug 2 with 6549 viewsbosh67

Incenzo on 21:23 - Aug 2 by CamberleyR

I'm sure most of us have seen this before but always worth another look. The bedroom scene always reminds me of Alan Partridge visiting Jed Maxwell's house

[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 21:25]

Blimey, he spent £700 doing the 92 clubs. That would get you about 2 games these days!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Incenzo on 22:15 - Aug 2 with 6466 viewsHayesender

Remember getting a microphone shoved in my face a few times coming back from away games by him for club call.

Bit of a geek, but harmless and rangers through and through

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Incenzo on 22:30 - Aug 2 with 6413 viewsCHUBBS

Ferdinand is massive,Ferdinand is massive booyaka booyaka incredible............
How can you not like that!
He may be irritating at times but he loves the same thing we do so stop splitting hairs and leave him be.
Incenzo on 00:03 - Aug 3 with 6290 viewsvblockranger

Complete tw*t and an embarrassment as a fellow fan imo
Incenzo on 01:01 - Aug 3 with 6208 viewsNov77

A day in the life of Terry Cinzano.....

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Incenzo on 01:23 - Aug 3 with 6169 viewsBluce_Ree

I was watching the Youtube stream earlier and remembered how much everyone hates the guy but the odd error aside he's pretty solid as a commentator and he loves the Rs as much as/more than anyone here arguably.

He's sound.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Incenzo on 02:11 - Aug 3 with 6124 viewswgchoop

Incenzo on 20:14 - Aug 2 by DubaiR

Certainly not a jealousy thing. Can't put my finger on it just something about him. I could be strong but when he stopped getting freebies didn't he stop going? I could be wrong there.

He gets his money from talksport and before that capital gold, he never charged the club a penny does all pre season tours of his own back the bloke is alright with me!!!!
Incenzo on 04:40 - Aug 3 with 6073 viewsDylanP

I can't imagine why anyone has a go at him. He's a pretty good commentator. I love it when the commentator is QPR through and through, so I always really like it when he is on. Yeah, he is a bit uncritical… it is called being a fan!!Blimey, if I got slagged off every time I forgot a year or mistook which manager hired which defender, people who be having a go at me all the time on here. Oh yeah, they are! Friendly bunch us Loft-For-Worders!

He's alright in my book.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Incenzo on 07:59 - Aug 3 with 5930 viewsWokingR

There are plenty of Chelsea fans out there worth having a go at before we start on one of our own
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024